Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ideal meet with a couple

Jump to newest

By *izaandstu OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wigan

How do other people on fab see their ideal meet with a couple from the start to the finish. Who would they prefer to make the first move and would they prefer the couple to start flirting first or vice versa

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personally dislike carrying conversations so, to start with, I would prefer conversations to be just that- a conversation.

However, I would prefer it if the couple takes a leading role in the discussion, as in most cases, they hold the power when meeting.

over a year ago

"I personally dislike carrying conversations so, to start with, I would prefer conversations to be just that- a conversation.

However, I would prefer it if the couple takes a leading role in the discussion, as in most cases, they hold the power when meeting.

"

Blimey, who have you been meeting?

Usually I need to stick something in my mouth to shut up

Mrs

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Usually on a first meet conversation about boundaries what is needed etc which in itself can be quite flirty and sexy. Then an appreciation that all parties are involved to whatever level they would like. Finally all parties have been satisfied and happy. Then hopefully a cuppa with Yorkshire tea. Ohh and maybe round two afterwards.

over a year ago

We go with the flow happy to take the lead once it’s been established we are all up for play but really love it when the other lady is forward

Xx

By *ildatheart6969Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Generally starts when the Mrs makes the first move.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

If I’m solo with a couple, then I don’t shut up. It’s not nerves, rather my enthusiasm and maybe just maybe a bit of deflection as I don’t like to assume their interest in me. I prefer them to make the first move, even after we have explicitly agreed to play.

If it’s me as part of a couple, then it’s usually a lot easier to precipitate something as we will start playing with each other and it will go from there

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We tend to get on well when the other couple are very forward and flirty from the start like us. A social is rarely just a social , often includes the women forgetting to wear any knickers.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Usually on a first meet conversation about boundaries what is needed etc which in itself can be quite flirty and sexy. Then an appreciation that all parties are involved to whatever level they would like. Finally all parties have been satisfied and happy. Then hopefully a cuppa with Yorkshire tea. Ohh and maybe round two afterwards. "

Sounds very structured- you’re not a civil servant by any chance ?

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"Usually on a first meet conversation about boundaries what is needed etc which in itself can be quite flirty and sexy. Then an appreciation that all parties are involved to whatever level they would like. Finally all parties have been satisfied and happy. Then hopefully a cuppa with Yorkshire tea. Ohh and maybe round two afterwards.

Sounds very structured- you’re not a civil servant by any chance ? "

I would have to shoot you if I told you

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

"How do other people on fab see their ideal meet with a couple from the start to the finish. Who would they prefer to make the first move and would they prefer the couple to start flirting first or vice versa"

For first meets we like to start to start with a good social. Have a laugh with a bit of flirting whilst we do. If after a couple of hours it's going well (we would have made our excuses by then if it was not) we will usually see if they want to take things further be it that evening or another time. Not averse to asking or being asked either way.

After that wife is more than happy to kick things off by making moves.

By *izaandstu OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wigan

We love going with the flow and the conversation slowly getting more flirty we can usually tell if the other people are interested in playing by reading the signals by how they respond back with us. We think it is a big turn on when all parties involved flirt with each other but to anyone else listening it sounds like a normal conversation but we all know what each other really means we love the sexual build up slowly teasing each other

over a year ago

I like couples to be ;

Easy going

Friendly

Tactile

Drinks and a flirt between all of us, then a nice walk back to their house, music on, glasses of wine

Then the magic happens, all involved, all passionate

Kisses goodnight and off home

Post new Message to Thread