Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Social - single male to meet MF couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm meeting a couple soon for a spcial, MF. A few years ago I had this experience and it felt odd. It was in a public space, she was sat with him and his wife was all over me with people watching (I didnt really mind), but he seemed uncomfortable with her actions.

When meeting a couple for a social as a single male how do the dynamics usually work? Appreciate advice from Men, women and couples on this. Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When we meet a single man for a social we chat and laugh. Some flirting might happen but I (f) don't get any more physical with the other guy than a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Anything more is saved for if we meet privately at a later date.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks, yes that's what I sort of presumed was etiquette. Just a bit of a chat with harmless flirting

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I'm meeting a couple soon for a spcial, MF. A few years ago I had this experience and it felt odd. It was in a public space, she was sat with him and his wife was all over me with people watching (I didnt really mind), but he seemed uncomfortable with her actions.

When meeting a couple for a social as a single male how do the dynamics usually work? Appreciate advice from Men, women and couples on this. Thanks x"

I'm guessing that there isn't one answer that fits all.

Maybe the couple you mention actually got off on making hubby uncomfortable,

More important is how you feel, if their actions make you feel awkward it's time to ask them to take a step back

Post new Message to Thread