Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Vacuum fun.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I personally have a cock pump not for the trying to be bigger situation, but I do enjoy pumping it up till its swells over the top and cracking one off. I have noticed it on sites with pussy pumps and nipple pumps also. My question is it just me or do others use these devices? Also do people enjoy shagging with both a pumped up cock and a pumped up vagina.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ympho6969Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

I thought I was quiet open minded but wft is a pussy pump.

over a year ago

Google it lol. Theres some very interesting video's. I think it could be my new kink.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I personally have a cock pump not for the trying to be bigger situation, but I do enjoy pumping it up till its swells over the top and cracking one off. I have noticed it on sites with pussy pumps and nipple pumps also. My question is it just me or do others use these devices? Also do people enjoy shagging with both a pumped up cock and a pumped up vagina. "

Be careful, over pumping and over use can lead to erectile dysfunction.

over a year ago

Cheers for the advice.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

What would be fun would be if there was an electrode in the device, as the organ swelled, it touched the electrode and shocked it.

A strategic placed one for the clit, now that would be stunning fun.

over a year ago

"What would be fun would be if there was an electrode in the device, as the organ swelled, it touched the electrode and shocked it.

A strategic placed one for the clit, now that would be stunning fun."

Well that makes for an interesting situation. I think I might have to do some research.

over a year ago

I love to have a bit of fun with Henry and Henrietta.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"I personally have a cock pump not for the trying to be bigger situation, but I do enjoy pumping it up till its swells over the top and cracking one off. I have noticed it on sites with pussy pumps and nipple pumps also. My question is it just me or do others use these devices? Also do people enjoy shagging with both a pumped up cock and a pumped up vagina.

Be careful, over pumping and over use can lead to erectile dysfunction."

I kept my nipple pumps on too long the other month and my nipples burst open and the pumps filled with blood

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I personally have a cock pump not for the trying to be bigger situation, but I do enjoy pumping it up till its swells over the top and cracking one off. I have noticed it on sites with pussy pumps and nipple pumps also. My question is it just me or do others use these devices? Also do people enjoy shagging with both a pumped up cock and a pumped up vagina.

Be careful, over pumping and over use can lead to erectile dysfunction.I kept my nipple pumps on too long the other month and my nipples burst open and the pumps filled with blood "

over a year ago

Be careful, over pumping and over use can lead to erectile dysfunction.I kept my nipple pumps on too long the other month and my nipples burst open and the pumps filled with blood "

over a year ago

Theres some scary story's then. Sounds like you need to be a little careful in this situation.

over a year ago

I thought the start of the thread was a bit much tbh but Stace...bloody el!

What happened to your nipples? The people need to know now!

over a year ago

Fucking ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *lectroboy32Man
over a year ago

Alfreton

I love a bit of vacuum fun, throw in a bit of electro stimulation and the orgasms are endless literally. The vacuum can hold your cock rock hard and throbbing, orgasm after orgasm if you can take it. I have some electro conductive seals on a set of vacuum cups perfect for the girls clitoris or a pair on your balls. This vid was my second orgasm didn’t get the camera ready to catch the first, a little extreme but the feeling is incredible. https://xhamster.xxx/videos/electro-vacuum-fucking-machine-4064443 Swap the xxx for the word com

By *lectroboy32Man
over a year ago

Alfreton

[Removed by poster at 27/11/21 22:19:44]

Post new Message to Thread