Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

A wetty.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No cock ring experience here. But I used to be able to hula hoop with my cock like a champion.

over a year ago

"Thinking of getting a couple, thoughts please x"

Get a cheapy 3 set silicone set to start with. Use water based lube , start with largest, no effect, move to next and so on. They work, if correct size. BUT, take the professional advice, recommended 30 mins, DEFINITELY no loner than an hour. Leather ones only when experienced, know EXACTLY what size needed. No way I can fit in leather ones lol

over a year ago

What they for.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"What they for."

Your nose

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Thinking of getting a couple, thoughts please x

Get a cheapy 3 set silicone set to start with. Use water based lube , start with largest, no effect, move to next and so on. They work, if correct size. BUT, take the professional advice, recommended 30 mins, DEFINITELY no loner than an hour. Leather ones only when experienced, know EXACTLY what size needed. No way I can fit in leather ones lol"

Yeah I heard that too (30 mins), gd advice thanks

over a year ago

"A wetty."

You've minxed me again haven't you tiger

over a year ago

They’re brilliant. I keep mine on for long periods of time. Sometimes exceeding the 30 mins recommendation.

over a year ago

"They’re brilliant. I keep mine on for long periods of time. Sometimes exceeding the 30 mins recommendation. "

Really? Some guys at a sauna I went to kept theirs on for well over an hour, but I wasnt sure if this was ok?

over a year ago

It’s okay for me. Maybe it will be fine for you?

Start small and see if it’s comfortable for you after 5-10 mins and build the time up.

over a year ago

I wear steel ones almost 24/7. You have to be sure to work down to a size you are confident you can manage when hard., even if that means they can be a little loose when not. Silicone tends to be tight all the time as they are stretched over you all the time.

Love the weight and the feeling....my go to ring is steel, donut shaped, about 10 mm wide with N internal diameter of 47mm (more common options are 55, 50 and 45 - ALWAYS work down to a comfortable size..)

over a year ago

"It’s okay for me. Maybe it will be fine for you?

Start small and see if it’s comfortable for you after 5-10 mins and build the time up. "

I will, cheers bud

over a year ago

"I wear steel ones almost 24/7. You have to be sure to work down to a size you are confident you can manage when hard., even if that means they can be a little loose when not. Silicone tends to be tight all the time as they are stretched over you all the time.

Love the weight and the feeling....my go to ring is steel, donut shaped, about 10 mm wide with N internal diameter of 47mm (more common options are 55, 50 and 45 - ALWAYS work down to a comfortable size..)"

So does that mean they are loose when you are loose and effective when you are hard?

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

West of Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 09:17:10]

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

I have several silicone, steel and adjustable. They can be good I’ve had one of the steel ones on for long periods, but it’s cock and balls.

By *ora 123Man
over a year ago

Basildon

I wear the silicone ones. Cheap and fun. Looking to get a metal one as I loo enjoy the weight of it hanging.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

I've got a metal one and love it. Have a look on Love Honey for ones to buy.

over a year ago

The 47mm one is "snug but very comfy" when not hard, and pleasantly tight - but not scarily so - when hard.

My balls have a tendency to "turtle" when not nice and warm, and will do so even with a ring on when they get cold, but less often as the ring tends to keep the out. When hard they will not pop back of their own accord, but I can just get it off if I need to.

Its a balancing act, and it can take time and trial and error to find a size that works for you.

For short times I can wear more chunky ones, and more than one, but I would not want to sleep like that with them on, where I am fine to do so in my normal one.

over a year ago

I have a metal one, a leather studded adjustable and a silicon one with a prostate massager attached. The leather adjustable is the easiest to use. They all work well. I have pics of you are interested in what they look like on. The leather one and the metal one can be worn for extended periods assuming you aren’t hard all the time

over a year ago

I’ve a p/a.

Never had a complaint yet

over a year ago

Big fan of silicon cock rings.

I wear mine basically every time I fuck my fuck buddy which she’s very thankful for.

By *unlovinCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I wear one occasionally, I like the s/s ones , they don’t give when your hard , and comfortable to wear all day when your soft

over a year ago

I love wearing them, I have a selection, ones that fit right over cock and balls, and others that fit just on my balls, these are ones that are in two parts and simply screw together. All are stainless steel style, and I get most of them from Wish.

They feel great and I think definitely enhance things,!!!

Once you get the correct fit they are very comfortable to wear, and I often wear them for a morning whilst going about my daily routines and enjoy the feel and weight of them, and during sex the same applies!!!

By *NightingaleCouple
over a year ago

Watching

I bought one from https://www.esculpta.com, bought the base model, not cheap but well worth it because it's a mixture of metal and silicone with a small 'o' ring taking up the slack.

The beauty is you cut the silicone to size to suit yourself, I have a tight fit piece for play a slacker fit for decoration ( long wear) and a longer piece to use it as a wrist band. Love the ring looks great and if it gets tight you can remove it via the O ring, the O ring idea means you don't have the ' feed your knackers through' problem. Had it a few months now, wear it on the beach and in clubs and when rolling with the wife, she loves it says it makes an ugly slack dick look good

Plus points, it looks great, easily removed, made to fit perfectly, no fear of getting it stuck on, comes with a nice storage box, can purchase add ons ie ball pusher,

Neg points, not cheap.

Hope this helps

By *ora 123Man
over a year ago

Basildon

"I've got a metal one and love it. Have a look on Love Honey for ones to buy."

What size you got

over a year ago

Just put a new pic on with a rubber harness kinda thing. I like it.

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

I’ve got a SS one and a silicone Oxballs one. The silicone one is easier to get on but the ss one looks better and gives better results

over a year ago

Had a couple of cock rings, what is it exactly you’re looking for? Standard ring or all the way kink? There’s plenty to choose from. Had a cheap vibrating one at one point but it got quite old so upgraded to a more expensive one, whichever works definitely helps with stamina when it comes to sex, ended up going for nearly an hour at one point but that’s a private story.

By *ames-77Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Yeah they're alright nothing amazing !! Pic on my profile with one

By *hechairman18Man
over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

Interesting.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 02:28:56]

over a year ago

I have experience with the vibrating ones. Can be used to stimulate the clit if it's worn on the base of the penis with the vibrator facing forwards (if that's where the clit is) and if can also be worn to stimulate the male by having the vibr ating bit on the p spot, in which case the ring will go round the base of the cock and around the scrotum. You can have two on at the same time but this did seem to pull my balls into my throat a bit, as my dear old nan used to say. Also, if the ring is going round the ball bag, dont get complacent putting it on, otherwise that elasticated cock ring gon' flick your balls upside down good.

over a year ago

Just dont get the get those from Amazon please.....2 strokes and they ripped off hitting my balls so hard I could feel It in my throat...

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

We’ve got loads. My favourite is a all in one cock ring come prostate massager, you fuck like crazy and when you cum OMG it’s so intense plus there’s so much cum it literally jets out. Lol x

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

Had a few vibrating ones in the past.

Just bought one that’s like a double figure eight to try out.

Bit shy of the steel ones, been bruised by a silicone one before

By *odg123Man
over a year ago

southampton

Love mine, no complaints either

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"Had a few vibrating ones in the past.

Just bought one that’s like a double figure eight to try out.

Bit shy of the steel ones, been bruised by a silicone one before"

I was stretching my silicone one getting it on when it suddenly slipped out of my fingers and sprang back! Won’t forget that feeling in a hurry, certainly killed the mood .

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"We’ve got loads. My favourite is a all in one cock ring come prostate massager, you fuck like crazy and when you cum OMG it’s so intense plus there’s so much cum it literally jets out. Lol x"

I’ve also got one of those, didn’t do much for me to be honest.

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I have a few cock rings and ball stretchers.

Love the tug on my cock and balls when I’m wearing all day.

Pictures in my profile

By *uds1Couple
over a year ago

lanark

I got one from the Mrs steel ring,was not easy to put on at 1st,but a dab hand at it now

By *xciter7169Man
over a year ago

The Midlands

Try an O-Ring to start with,they can be stretched round your cock and balls if thats what your into,about £2.50 from any Private shop.

over a year ago

I've got a couple of the cheap vibrating love honey ones..

But cheap is the word..

Didn't do much for me at all..

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"What they for."

Cock rings are rings that are worn around the base of the penis and sometimes the testicles to make erections harder, bigger, and longer-lasting.

over a year ago

Once found a good fit do they work!? Looking for enhanced stamina and more intense cumming

By *azmar62Couple
over a year ago

Hinckley

"We’ve got loads. My favourite is a all in one cock ring come prostate massager, you fuck like crazy and when you cum OMG it’s so intense plus there’s so much cum it literally jets out. Lol x

I’ve also got one of those, didn’t do much for me to be honest. "

I got so hard and when I fuck the mrs she was cumming like crazy and every thrust it pushed against my prostate and oh boy did it feel goooood. Lol

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Rubber rings diddnt do anything for me even ones with bullet vibrators but a friend on here swears by his metal ones and I’m tempted to have a go next time I’m there !

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Once found a good fit do they work!? Looking for enhanced stamina and more intense cumming"

Try regular running and drinking plenty of water - stamina is based on fitness and cum volume on hydration

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

we got this and its one of the best toys we own, not only is it a cock ring but it feels great for me to, its also a ball stretcher to , so an amazing toy .. it has some science behind it, as when a man cums his balls rise towards his body this stops the rise and gives an intense orgasm

pretty cool

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/oxballs/products/oxballs-turbo-cock-splint

Post new Message to Thread