Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bisexual spanking

Jump to newest

By *mark_sland OP   Man
over a year ago

sunderland

After a recent few failed attempts at meeting a mature guy form Fabguys we finally got to meet. He said he should spank me for teasing him whilst chatting and also making him wait to get to meet. After the initial kissing session and shedding of clothes he bent over his bed and playfully spanked my ass calling me a naughty boy etc OMG what a turn on it turned out to be!!! This continued while he fucked me and I eventually left his on wobbly legs with a bright red ass!

This is new for me and I am hoping for more. I was wondering if many guys enjoy a spanking? It’s certainly opened up my eyes to a new dimension of fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *d cfcMan
over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

love spanking fun, with anyone , give and take, anyone interested in chat pm me?

By *appy but hornyMan
over a year ago

wakefield

love being spanked and having my nipples tweaked great when being called a sissy etc too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"love spanking fun, with anyone , give and take, anyone interested in chat pm me?"

Me too love it both ways, and in particular whilst being restrained.

over a year ago

"love spanking fun, with anyone , give and take, anyone interested in chat pm me?"

Me too love it both ways, and in particular whilst being restrained!!!

over a year ago

Sounds hot! Anyone Liverpool area want to do the same to me get in touch.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Very horny.

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

We like for Danni and others to flog me and spank me in clubs.... it satisfies what I call my attention seeking slut boy persona and always draws a crowd! Love the whole role reversal of it. It's the bloody backless pants too... people just slap my arse

over a year ago

"After a recent few failed attempts at meeting a mature guy form Fabguys we finally got to meet. He said he should spank me for teasing him whilst chatting and also making him wait to get to meet. After the initial kissing session and shedding of clothes he bent over his bed and playfully spanked my ass calling me a naughty boy etc OMG what a turn on it turned out to be!!! This continued while he fucked me and I eventually left his on wobbly legs with a bright red ass!

This is new for me and I am hoping for more. I was wondering if many guys enjoy a spanking? It’s certainly opened up my eyes to a new dimension of fun "

Cant beat it, well... they can as much as they like I love a good spanking amongst other submissive activities

By *artyanna16200TV/TS
over a year ago

leeds

Great thread , good responses , hope you feel affirmed , if not , then get over that chair , !!

By *ust fun9TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

When the urge is there..enjoy being lightly spanked over my skirt/knix or knix partially pulled down and spanked.

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

Had a regular master for 10 years spent hours tied up and spanked by him

Once in the summer window open after we had finished his partner came up he'd been standing by the fence talking to next door heard every whack

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

Oh yes a firm slap on the bum and I go weak at the knees!

By *ewshyTV/TS
over a year ago

falkirk

"love being spanked and having my nipples tweaked great when being called a sissy etc too"

Same here

over a year ago

Yes love it

By *iking67Man
over a year ago

BP Auckland

I love to spank

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I do get the urge to spank when I get massively turned on and I don’t mind getting spanked either.

By *d cfcMan
over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

love spanking fun when i get the chance also like to switch roles!

By *ave_diamondMan
over a year ago

Rhyd-y-foel

its amazing, especially when you are tied up and restrained

Post new Message to Thread