Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock pics

Jump to newest

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site??

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not inappropriate to ask but it's also not inappropriate to refuse.

Reply privately

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"...Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site?? "

I don't think so x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice to hear it. Personally love a gaping pussy but the principle is the same - some of us are turned on by that kind of thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not inappropriate to ask but it's also not inappropriate to refuse."

Boom!

Reply privately

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Dont think so mines on show alot because im a naturist and exhibitionist lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine very rarely makes it onto my piblic pics, a few times recently for short periods for forum games but that's it.

If people want to see it I'll share

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site?? "

Loads in mine xxx

Lemmy know ya fav xxx

Reply privately

By *rcheekyxxMan
over a year ago

nottingham

"I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site?? "
well I'd love you to ask me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think it's inappropriate on here.

I've never been asked for a cock pic on here and if I was I'd think the user was a man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you can ask what you want...

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Quite like some pics to look at but would never ask a man i was chatting to for one. Also would not like a man to ask me for pics of my middle bits.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I imagine the OP's inbox just blew up with cock pics now lol

Reply privately

By *illie99TV/TS
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Not inappropriate at all, you want to see what your signing up for. Hehe

But you do realise your going to be swamped by a deluge of private cock picks now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Mine very rarely makes it onto my piblic pics, a few times recently for short periods for forum games but that's it.

If people want to see it I'll share"

But i asked for it privately. When he kept messaging me so i just wanted to see more of him. He retorted like I asked for a really unreasonable request.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a few cock picks you might like to see.

Girthy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Not inappropriate at all, you want to see what your signing up for. Hehe

But you do realise your going to be swamped by a deluge of private cock picks now"

I don't mind. I love cock pics and videos... If they sexy looking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I imagine the OP's inbox just blew up with cock pics now lol"

I wish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Quite like some pics to look at but would never ask a man i was chatting to for one. Also would not like a man to ask me for pics of my middle bits. "

Pm sent xxx xx love your nipples xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine very rarely makes it onto my piblic pics, a few times recently for short periods for forum games but that's it.

But i asked for it privately. When he kept messaging me so i just wanted to see more of him. He retorted like I asked for a really unreasonable request.

"

With a name like girthlover he should of seen it coming

Reply privately

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I imagine the OP's inbox just blew up with cock pics now lol

I wish "

Take a peek and just ask x

Reply privately

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Absolutely not inappropriate...though i'm guessing this dude wouldn't stoop down below his exceptionally high standards by avoiding all pics of the tits and pussy variety! 'please don't send tits and pussy pics...you've seen one you've seen them all' !!! haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

With a name like girthlover he should of seen it coming "

Exactly. Why waste time chatting to a guy who isn't girthy with a big helmet. I thought I made it really clear in my profile... Or maybe he didn't read it as he was too high up on his pedestal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site??

Absolutely not inappropriate...though i'm guessing this dude wouldn't stoop down below his exceptionally high standards by avoiding all pics of the tits and pussy variety! 'please don't send tits and pussy pics...you've seen one you've seen them all' !!! haha "

Basically he just wanted to see photos of heads, shoulders, knees and toes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I wish

Take a peek and just ask x"

Thanks. You're generous to offer wanking videos too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site?? well I'd love you to ask me x"

If you insist

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site??

Absolutely not inappropriate...though i'm guessing this dude wouldn't stoop down below his exceptionally high standards by avoiding all pics of the tits and pussy variety! 'please don't send tits and pussy pics...you've seen one you've seen them all' !!! haha

Basically he just wanted to see photos of heads, shoulders, knees and toes "

if you ask me i would say that he never showed his cock because he's got a small cock. It's not a bad thing to ask a guy. In fact I think that it's a bonus when a girl asks to see my cock

Reply privately

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Basically he just wanted to see photos of heads, shoulders, knees and toes "

Have you got girthy toes...that could've been the confusion that occurred on this occasion!

Reply privately

By *uciferLingerieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site?? well I'd love you to ask me x

If you insist "

I would never insist on someone doing something but do feel free to take a look...if you could bring yourself to stoop so low haha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I don't see the issue but everyone is different

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site?? well I'd love you to ask me x

If you insist "

would send you one but can not get past the filters lol

Reply privately

By *orphageMan
over a year ago

romford

[Removed by poster at 29/02/20 05:22:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not at all, ask away x

Reply privately

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We both love a nice cock pic and wouldn't meet without seeing one.A guy has every right not to send one but that's the end of the conversation for us.

Reply privately

By *oodguyeddieMan
over a year ago

l36

Feel free to ask

Reply privately

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

gatcombe

A guy refused to show his cock wow. Lol I'll show mine to anybody

Reply privately

By *ikerdude2017Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

I would show my cock off if asked by a lady. I tend to have bulge pics and a couple of my cock on profile ??. People always say not to have too many. It seems the guys on here like to see a good cock pic

Reply privately

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

I wish "

Everyone to their own .. ask away ..

Reply privately

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I would have thought it was acceptable to share a picture of your cock with someone you want to have sex with, on this website at least. But strange that he said no.

If OP had asked to see my cock I'd have been over the moon haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

His loss lol ...having just perused your pics I'd have been flattered.

Reply privately

By *assConductorMan
over a year ago

the wild

I agree with him; reprehensible behavior OP.

Reply privately

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

It is a swing site after all. If you dont ask the answer is always NO. So ask away to see whatever you need to decide whether to meet someone, thatis my belief.

BTW Concrete nice pics, I wouldn't mind......

Reply privately

over a year ago

not to ask for one no, its just not good sense to display one as your avatar

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Not at all. We would just assume there was something to hide, block and move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d be wary of having cock pics on my profile, but I’d probably share them with someone I was chatting with if they wanted to see and I thought there was a reasonable chance they’d be seeing it in the flesh. Wouldn’t want them to be disappointed when it emerges, after all.

Interestingly, my partner thinks we should absolutely put it on our couples profile. She seems to think it would be a selling point for us. I’m not so sure.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cock pics are fine but some profiles have them to the exclusion of any others and that puts me off. I'd like to think that there is more to a potential meeting than a cock, some hint at a brain, sense of humour or even a little humility would be welcome but just a cock?

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"It is a swing site after all. If you dont ask the answer is always NO. So ask away to see whatever you need to decide whether to meet someone, thatis my belief.

BTW Concrete nice pics, I wouldn't mind...... "

Neither would I - great vid

Reply privately

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's not inappropriate to ask. It's inappropriate to send one without any indication it's wanted.

I have a cock pic I can send if you like. I don't put it in our gallery.

Luke

Reply privately

over a year ago

No harm in asking! my opinion - if you don't ask then you don't get!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think everyone has a preference. Am happy to have pics of mine and that might put some woman off. End of the day I enjoy putting up my pics and if people don’t like cock pics just don’t look at my profile.

Reply privately

By *avelovesfeetMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Feel free to take a look at mine

Reply privately

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I wish

Take a peek and just ask x

Thanks. You're generous to offer wanking videos too "

You're welcome

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are going to get flooded with cock pics. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not inappropriate to ask but it's also not inappropriate to refuse."

This. The select few can see mine

Reply privately

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

I'm sure a guy refusing to send a dick pic is a world first haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not at all but some might not want to send.theyre usually frowned upon but only if theyre sent without a woman’s consent.i imagine you’ll be flooded with them now you’ve said you like them!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The mine field that is Fab...some won't speak to you without them some won't speak to you if you send them.

I wait until we've at least exchanged names

Reply privately

By *urvy Girl 79Woman
over a year ago

Near Bourne

No it's not inappropriate to ask. If a guy doesnt have one on his profile and I'm interested in him I do like to see the goods beforehand. For me size is important so I like to get a rough idea before we meet. I'd hate to meet a guy then have to tell him during the meet that his cock was too big and going no where near me!

Reply privately

By *rthangMan
over a year ago

hebden bridge

Each to their own

Reply privately

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"The mine field that is Fab...some won't speak to you without them some won't speak to you if you send them..."

Fact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Not at all but some might not want to send.theyre usually frowned upon but only if theyre sent without a woman’s consent.i imagine you’ll be flooded with them now you’ve said you like them! "

No I'm totally disappointed that my inbox is pretty empty of cock lol lol typical

Reply privately

By *oodguyeddieMan
over a year ago

l36

Not at all but some might not want to send.theyre usually frowned upon but only if theyre sent without a woman’s consent.i imagine you’ll be flooded with them now you’ve said you like them!

No I'm totally disappointed that my inbox is pretty empty of cock lol lol typical "

Happy to oblige if you want me to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"No it's not inappropriate to ask. If a guy doesnt have one on his profile and I'm interested in him I do like to see the goods beforehand. For me size is important so I like to get a rough idea before we meet. I'd hate to meet a guy then have to tell him during the meet that his cock was too big and going no where near me! "

I'm ultra fussy as there's some cocks i just wouldn't want to touch or suck... And some i just adore and won't stop sucking or fucking. So photos and videos is a must for me! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not at all a problem to ask.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely not , ask away

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

As a side note he said i had to earn it and just do video cam if i wanted to see face and cock... Boooo

Reply privately

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

Kinda like marmite females and couples love or hate them as i gent i do say in my messages heres my face pictures if you want to see more just ask.

That way its not being rude and sending an unwanted cock shot

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I'm totally disappointed that my inbox is pretty empty of cock lol lol typical "

Haha! Give it five minutes and let me know if it’s still empty! (I don’t mean mine,mines in my pics)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Prefer to offer such things to private dm myself and when you’ve got to know someone a bit more

Reply privately

By *oodguyeddieMan
over a year ago

l36

"As a side note he said i had to earn it and just do video cam if i wanted to see face and cock... Boooo "
... he should just share... sharing isn't only caring...its kinda hot as well

Reply privately

By *avelovesfeetMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm out of your age limit

Reply privately

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

I always say each to there own but nothing wrong with sharing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people just like a, whinge

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a side note he said i had to earn it and just do video cam if i wanted to see face and cock... Boooo "

“Earning it” sounds a bit arrogant to me. I just think it’s nicer to have some mystery and play around sharing - but there’s no harm in asking or refusing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

so you want to see him but don't want to show yourself? Sounds like fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't meet your size requirements so no point

Reply privately

By *hropSpiceMan
over a year ago

Oswestry

It obviously turns a lot more men on to show than it does women viewing. I must be a bit of an exhibitionist and have been complimented so feel free to take a peek

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"As a side note he said i had to earn it and just do video cam if i wanted to see face and cock... Boooo

No i don't want to go on cam with a guy i have no idea what he looks like. It's like going on a blind date... Awkward

so you want to see him but don't want to show yourself? Sounds like fun "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It obviously turns a lot more men on to show than it does women viewing. I must be a bit of an exhibitionist and have been complimented so feel free to take a peek "

Nah some women love it. If it's a sexy cock it really turns a woman on as we imagine sucking and fucking it.

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

No, if the cock is something which could potentially make or break the sexual attraction. It wouldn't be any different from asking for a face pic prior to meeting someone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nooooooo

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have a few to tempt you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like to see one on a profile but not loads

Reply privately

By *edonisthenryMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I am happy to post a private photo of my girthy cut cock as long as the lady sends a photo of her pussy. That sounds fair, doesn't it? Henry

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

no, perfectly acceptable

Reply privately

By *ams12345Man
over a year ago

london

Feel free to check mine out lol

Reply privately

By *ack-offMan
over a year ago

hertfordshire

Not for me or them minge pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wish "

I’ll send you mine and please check vids if you would change your age range of filters

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have no problem with cock pics like to see what people have, I don’t like bad surprises

Reply privately

By *rcheekyxxMan
over a year ago

nottingham

If you insist "

hope you liked x

Reply privately

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

"I like to see one on a profile but not loads

"

Same

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I have no problem with cock pics like to see what people have, I don’t like bad surprises "

Exactly it be more awkward seeing an unattractive face and cock on cam that just looking at photos

Reply privately

By *ames2602Man
over a year ago

whittle

"I have no problem with cock pics like to see what people have, I don’t like bad surprises

Exactly it be more awkward seeing an unattractive face and cock on cam that just looking at photos "

If I can I'll send you a pic of mine, tell me what you think

Reply privately

By *ames2602Man
over a year ago

whittle

"I have no problem with cock pics like to see what people have, I don’t like bad surprises

Exactly it be more awkward seeing an unattractive face and cock on cam that just looking at photos "

Cant send you one.

Reply privately

By *ooking curvy girlMan
over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

If you're a size Queen and that's what you're looking for I guess it's not unreasonable to ask. I mean, you have girth lover in your username !!

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I'd rather see a pic before a meet, don't want any unwelcome suprises.

Reply privately

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

I wouldnt meet if i didnt see the goods first trades description and all that.

Reply privately

By *op couple TelfordMan
over a year ago

Telford - Shropshire - Midlands

Nope I think it is a refreshing change!!

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Anyway, guys love showing off their cocks, I'd question anyone who didn't want to whack their Wang out if a pretty lady asks!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're perfectly welcome to peruse my gallery OP. If you'd like to see more, drop me a message

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Anyway, guys love showing off their cocks, I'd question anyone who didn't want to whack their Wang out if a pretty lady asks! "

Apparently one man did...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I wouldnt meet if i didnt see the goods first trades description and all that."

Exactly. Good thinking batman

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"If you're a size Queen and that's what you're looking for I guess it's not unreasonable to ask. I mean, you have girth lover in your username !! "

Exactly. You can see from my name cock is very very important to me

Reply privately

By *ateniteCouple
over a year ago

Youghal

A nice cock is make or break for Mrs Datenite so we would ask to see if there wasn't one on the profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Feel free to look at mine x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only have 2 cock pics in my profile which are friends only but if anyone wants a peek im not bothered about showing it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a few pics. But there's others and face pics available if asked for.

Reply privately

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS
over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

I quite like them too but not as a hello lol. Prefer to exchange at least 1 message first

Reply privately

over a year ago

I keep mine in display.

(In Fab...I don't mean in Lidl or at work thats just be....well...a dream come true tbh

Reply privately

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

I like to keep mine for face to face meets, just not a big photo fan. It is nice to have some physical idea but personality counts a lot as well, random club encounters possibly an exception but generally it's good to talk with playmates.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you're a size Queen and that's what you're looking for I guess it's not unreasonable to ask. I mean, you have girth lover in your username !!

Exactly. You can see from my name cock is very very important to me "

Pics on req but can’t send as wrong age

Reply privately

By *MNJCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

What guy doesn't like showing off their little man? Must've been a single woman posing as a bloke

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I keep mine in display.

(In Fab...I don't mean in Lidl or at work thats just be....well...a dream come true tbh "

Well you have a decent one, so why not. Seen some bad ones on this site though to be fair

Reply privately

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

In our view not at all

Reply privately

By *ete le MeatMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

You can ask me anytime!

Reply privately

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan
over a year ago

Norwich

A couple of new pics up

Reply privately

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

I never know what people want! Moved all my dick pics to the friends or private section, but now moved one of them back.

Some people find cocks offensive and threatening, other people want to see them. Confused.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I never know what people want! Moved all my dick pics to the friends or private section, but now moved one of them back.

You probably done the right thing have at least one public and the rest in private to share if the woman ask. Personally i want to see the goods beforehand. As often the guy got the body and face but the cock is too average size for me and i have to tell them which isn't nice at all. So save the stress, have at least one in public photos but make sure you got plenty of decent body shots too

Some people find cocks offensive and threatening, other people want to see them. Confused."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I keep mine in display.

(In Fab...I don't mean in Lidl or at work thats just be....well...a dream come true tbh

Well you have a decent one, so why not. Seen some bad ones on this site though to be fair "

The hottest fab photos this month has some sexy looking cocks. But yes some should definitely be kept for private viewing. I think most men should know if they have a sexy cock?

Reply privately

By *allnlongMan
over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

"I think most men should know if they have a sexy cock? "

All I know is that the small and elite group of men and women who have had hands on, all have appreciated mine.

Aesthetically I guess size is less important than tidiness and apparent cleanliness?

Reply privately

By *ete le MeatMan
over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

I reckon I have but what do you think Jasmine?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I keep mine in display.

Well you have a decent one, so why not. Seen some bad ones on this site though to be fair

The hottest fab photos this month has some sexy looking cocks. But yes some should definitely be kept for private viewing. I think most men should know if they have a sexy cock? "

I’m not sure they do, compliments seem to make it grow in your mind lol x

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"

The hottest fab photos this month has some sexy looking cocks. But yes some should definitely be kept for private viewing. I think most men should know if they have a sexy cock? "

Some don't seem to, we've seen photos where they look like a saveloy that's been trodden on!

There was one the other day with blisters on it ffs!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Another member not wanting to share cock pics. Are they ashamed of what their cock looks like as he had a chance to meet as well... So disappointed but I'm not doing blind dates

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I reckon I have but what do you think Jasmine?"

He's definitely a big boy

Reply privately

By *each BenMan
over a year ago

swansea

Not at all jasmine, you can see as many as you want of mine, hope to hear from you!

Mike x

Reply privately

By *ympho6969Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

"I don't think it's inappropriate on here.

I've never been asked for a cock pic on here and if I was I'd think the user was a man.

"

I've asked and I am definitely not a man lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine are in my private or friends only. Happy to go public if people ask nicely enough.

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I'm happy to send but only if people ask

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't think it's inappropriate on here.

I've asked and I am definitely not a man lol"

Nope you’re definitely not!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I reckon I have but what do you think Jasmine?

He's definitely a big boy "

You can always ask to see mine, I'm always willing to show!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It must be small if men don't want to privately share their cock pics to a woman they interested in?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It must be small if men don't want to privately share their cock pics to a woman they interested in? "

He may want it to be a HUGE surprise

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men with micro penises and smaller than average cocks must be feeling suicidal after reading forums like this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would say it’s upto the individual them selfs of thay do or don’t sent x

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I don't think it's inappropriate at all. But some, myself included, choose not to put a cock pic up. I will send one, but strictly only upon request. Like everything else on here, its a matter of individual choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It must be small if men don't want to privately share their cock pics to a woman they interested in? "

Oh dear. Well, I guess some men might think like that. But that's bad insecurity issues right there.

I'm not massive, but I'm happy with my equipment. It's quality not quantity, and a majority on Fab don't seem to get that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wowwww! Someone refused showing their package on here? This is a first of me hearing this literally, normally it's a race for pole position to get it out on here for the guys ha ha, I'm surprised xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy to share lol

Who wants one lol ? Throw in a couple of balls too lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Wowwww! Someone refused showing their package on here? This is a first of me hearing this literally, normally it's a race for pole position to get it out on here for the guys ha ha, I'm surprised xx

I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site?? "

Twice now it's happened... Seriously i get more cock pics from vanilla dating sites lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

If asked I’ll send one or two

Reply privately

By *miableRogueMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Always happy to oblige

Reply privately

By *avelovesfeetMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm happy to share mine. Message me if you want to see it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love receiving cock pics

Reply privately

By *entleman of GirthMan
over a year ago

Forest Row

Not at all, always happy to oblige

Reply privately

over a year ago

you can look at my cut cock anytime Jasmine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also happy to oblige jasmine

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nah it’s not inappropriate at all. Ask away! Most will be happy to oblige i’m sure

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wowwww! Someone refused showing their package on here? This is a first of me hearing this literally, normally it's a race for pole position to get it out on here for the guys ha ha, I'm surprised xx

I know I maybe in the minority but I love cock pics. But I just got shot down by a member saying he doesn't stoop that low to showing photo of his cock. Is it really inappropriate to ask for a cock photo on a swingers site??

Twice now it's happened... Seriously i get more cock pics from vanilla dating sites lol"

Maybe its you, not them

Reply privately

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

I love pics of big hard cocks lol.xx

Reply privately

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan
over a year ago

Not this site, but there are other less reputable sites where a girl asking for a cock shot ain't a girl. I don't mind the asking, just the vetting bit.

Be a verified female, and I'm happy.

Be a verified male, not offended at all.

Claim to be a female when blatantly a gay man pretending to be a female to pic hunt and dox, then no.

Reply privately

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

me 2 i love cock picks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Twice now it's happened... Seriously i get more cock pics from vanilla dating sites lol

Maybe its you, not them "

Out of the 1000s of men that messaged and shared photos since i joined fab? Hummm the probability of your comment being true is very less likely.

Reply privately

By *reakbedsnotheartsMan
over a year ago

bedford

Each to there own

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't be offended, we're all here for the same reason arent we?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thats a shame out if your age range lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I enjoy cock pictures too

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not offended if a woman asks, I don't send then without her asking as I know it's not for everyone and you ladies get hundreds of them anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I enjoy cock pictures too "

I'm sure you won't be shirt of offers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *avelovesfeetMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm out your age range

Reply privately

By *rjpinkMan
over a year ago

winterfell

I usually keep mine in my friends pics... But I'm having a 'fuck it' kind of day... So I went all out and went for a gratuitous profile pic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I usually keep mine in my friends pics... But I'm having a 'fuck it' kind of day... So I went all out and went for a gratuitous profile pic "

Nice and hard... perfect!

Reply privately

By *avelovesfeetMan
over a year ago

Kettering

"I usually keep mine in my friends pics... But I'm having a 'fuck it' kind of day... So I went all out and went for a gratuitous profile pic

Nice and hard... perfect! "

I'm willing to share

Reply privately

By *avelovesfeetMan
over a year ago

Kettering

A few on my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

I post now and again, just uploaded a new one

Reply privately

By *ne4meMan
over a year ago

London

I think it’s appropriate for a swinging site to see the package of goods for both parties.

So you are welcome to enjoy mine OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet your inbox is full of cock pics now

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/03/20 14:05:36]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own. Post if want to, if not don’t.

Keep mine as Friend photos so can share when chatting. Works for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tease, especially as hidden.

OP you have asked a very refreshing question but as probably mentioned most guys will offer or have them on show anyway (well they will do if they have any balls lol )

Reply privately

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I bet your inbox is full of cock pics now "

Mine is

Reply privately

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

Shame i cant send you one as im too old

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I enjoy cock pictures too

Tease, especially as hidden.

OP you have asked a very refreshing question but as probably mentioned most guys will offer or have them on show anyway (well they will do if they have any balls lol )"

I’m hidden as I’m not meeting due to covid-19

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definatly not. I love to send them when ive been asked to.

Reply privately