Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Chesterfield Tesco

Jump to newest

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

So working from home today I plucked up the courage to go out as Katie around lunchtime to get some bits and bobs,new business woman dress, smart business woman style jacket, opaques,suede courts, handbag, sat in the car and thought should I ?????? And then “oh bollocks I’m going” so I’m I went, if you saw me hello...... amazing being out as Katie in broad daylight in such a busy place. Some double looks from both women and men, some people noticed but ignored and others hopefully didn’t notice at all that I was a tv, absolutely exhilarating experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ong-legged-divaTV/TS
over a year ago

Fleetwood

Fantastic for you to take such a big step, I rem_mber my first time as Vicky in broad daylight, now I’ve been living as my true female self since Dec_mber, always intrigues me watching people’s reactions, but in Blackpool I’m always amazed at people who just don’t see me, I mean literally don’t notice and accidentally bump into me in a busy shop. It always amazes me granted I’m 6’8” in heels!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

bet you feel great now! Glad it went so smoothly.I want to say well done but it sounds patronising

over a year ago

Sheffield

" bet you feel great now! Glad it went so smoothly.I want to say well done but it sounds patronising "

Thanks for the kind comments, certainly not patronising at all, in fact as I was entering the store and walking around I was obviously worried about being verbally abused and judged by people, then it crossed my mind that no doubt there were fab m_mbers in the store while I was in there and they probably didn’t have the balls to put themselves “out there” like I had and they may well have been looking and wondering ...... or maybe not but at least it helped me to think that “sod em, I’m doing what others probably wished they could do as well”...... ps there was no verbals either from anyone

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s brilliant but there are idiots out there who would make comments towards you , just be safe , most people don’t give a shit

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Well done to you. It’s always really busy in there too. Bet you feel great for doing it xx

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Hopefully now you have taken the plunge you can do it more often.

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Glad you had such a positive experience, lovely to hear!

over a year ago

I'm in there all the time. If I see you I'll give you a wave x

over a year ago

We're up that way a lot as my parents live at Chesterfield, will keep an eye out next time I'm in Tesco.

What were you wearing?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Awesome - very brave. I was wondering when you felt people looking at you , was it a nice feeling , the attention, or would you rather people didn’t.

By *d cfcMan
over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

im from chesterfield its a busy store ive seen a couple of cd/tvs in their,always nice to see ,i dont see anything wrong with it. other week i saw guy dressed in lidl and told his partner how good he looked when i bumped into her taking my trolley back!

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Great that you did it and felt fabulous. We should all embrace our fabulousness more often.

over a year ago

If the image is convincing...why worry.?

over a year ago

Amazing! Thrilled for you

over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'm in there all the time. If I see you I'll give you a wave x"

Thank you, it’s amazing how lonely it felt, how comforting would it have been if there was friendly faces to say hello and give support

over a year ago

Sheffield

"We're up that way a lot as my parents live at Chesterfield, will keep an eye out next time I'm in Tesco.

What were you wearing?"

The purple and black dress in some if my pics, new black shirt business woman jacket from M&S and black suede courts, black opaque stockings

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Amazing! Thrilled for you "

Thank you for your kind words and support, unbelievable how nervous and scared I was about making that step out of the car

over a year ago

Sheffield

"If the image is convincing...why worry.?"

It’s necessarily about Katie being a perfect version of a real women when I’m out as a woman, some of us are not perfect and when inspected it’s would be clear I was a tv, but it’s about being who I was out in public I would love to be that convincing no one would ever notice but alas that is not the case, but I was being who I am and that was the big thing from the adventure

over a year ago

Sheffield

"im from chesterfield its a busy store ive seen a couple of cd/tvs in their,always nice to see ,i dont see anything wrong with it. other week i saw guy dressed in lidl and told his partner how good he looked when i bumped into her taking my trolley back!

"

Top man, would love to have confidence boosters when out as Katie, even just a hello or you look great, not about getting picked up just a recognition of who I was when Katie, a real person not just a “can I fuck you” message

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Awesome - very brave. I was wondering when you felt people looking at you , was it a nice feeling , the attention, or would you rather people didn’t."

I would rather not draw attention I just wanted to be anonymous and having sometime in the real world as the woman I want to be a represent, not about being a symbol for sexual attraction just acceptance as the best version of a woman Katie wants to be

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Hopefully now you have taken the plunge you can do it more often. "

Thank you for the kind words, it really is appreciated as I felt so alien that everyone would be judging and be disparaging and have negative thoughts towards Katie. God I so would have loved a real woman to accompany Katie or even a guy who would like a woman to shop with, just to have some moral support alongside so I had the confidence to be out there even longer than the 20 mins I was

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Well done to you. It’s always really busy in there too. Bet you feel great for doing it xx"

I could not believe how busy it was, I thought would be able to skip in and out and no one would notice, it was a constant stream and as soon as I got out of the car and started towards the entrance it was like a trainload of people had arrived all at once, I was shocked to be approaching the zebra crossing and a car stopped to let me cross, clearly the guy driving had a few seconds of visuals and I was cracking myself but at that point I was beyond the point of no return

over a year ago

Sheffield

"Great that you did it and felt fabulous. We should all embrace our fabulousness more often."

I agree but I felt everyone was looking and judging, they probably were not and I was just being self conscious, but knowing people like you are supportive is so nice to know, thank you

over a year ago

Good for you x

over a year ago

Well done Katie. I wish I was brave enough to do this. I’m sure it was a tremendous thrill for you. Glad to read no one bothered you either.

I’d only be brave enough if I was accompanied by a guy a woman. Maybe one day!

over a year ago

Katie

Well done. Hope despite nerves you had fun. You are very hot. This is maybe a safe way to have fun now. Dress up and go public.

I would love to see a sexy tv in public

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I really want to do this but because i dress so slutty i would only dare do it at night and then i would be scared out of my mind x

Post new Message to Thread