Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bi curious

Jump to newest

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

Hi....Are there lots of peeps on here who are just bi curious (oral only)?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Hi....Are there lots of peeps on here who are just bi curious (oral only)?"

I’m only orally curious as to when I might be able to suck a cock again.

By *ardmember18Man
over a year ago

portsmouth

I consider myself bi curious as I enjoy a bit of sword play and mutual fun upto possibly oral. Dream is a decent mmf

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

Lots who say they're bi are actually "orally bi." And that, for many of them, seems to mean, "I'll let you suck my cock."

So very kind!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I started off bi curious but have to say way past that now, happy to do it all!

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"Lots who say they're bi are actually "orally bi." And that, for many of them, seems to mean, "I'll let you suck my cock."

So very kind! "

Thanks for posting. It's good to hear what people's experience of it is.

I always say just bi curious. And just orally bi. Lots seem to want more, but it's just sucking and being sucked for me anyway.

By *ire_thornMan
over a year ago

no comment

Id say the the folks who say they are orally bi are still curious.. I on the other hand.. Just bi

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"I consider myself bi curious as I enjoy a bit of sword play and mutual fun upto possibly oral. Dream is a decent mmf"

You know what you enjoy and like.

By *winfrozrMan
over a year ago

Carnoustie

I’m still slithering on the fully bi status

I prefer a woman but I’m absolutely fine with playing with a guy and mutual cock sucking

By *urygent1Man
over a year ago

North West

I class myself as Bi-Curious as I have sucked and been sucked but want to push that further with the right people, hence curious to try and see what it's like.

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Each meet is different sometimes I will sometimes not I don't fancy guys, hence the mfm comments, but as part of a couple maybe

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Yes, not interested in any more than oral with guys.

over a year ago

F half here...

I always ask ladies I'm talking to if they are fully bi as I've been mislead in the past by not askin enough questions. The best thing is to always ask it's better to know before hand what others boundaries are there likes or dislikes.

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"F half here...

I always ask ladies I'm talking to if they are fully bi as I've been mislead in the past by not askin enough questions. The best thing is to always ask it's better to know before hand what others boundaries are there likes or dislikes."

Your right. Ask before in the intial chat what your boundaries are and what you enjoy and think you will enjoy.

It probably helps to relax everyone..

over a year ago

Just orally bi if that's actually a thing... And much prefer uncut cocks too

By *awtycpl661Couple
over a year ago

honiton

Yes hubby is orally bi x

over a year ago

I class myself as bisexual even though I've only had wank and oral fun with other guys

Although I would have anal with another guy eventually if we had built up a bit of trust

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

Still have bi curious on my profile as only tried mutual wanking and oral. A little curious to try anal but would have to be with someone I trusted. I don't have an attraction to men, purely cock play for me and definitely attracted to women.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Na, im full on as gay as a Christmas tree!!

over a year ago

Just orally bi for me. mmf would be nice too.

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"Yes hubby is orally bi x"

You both like to share?

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

Not sure why...But I'm aroused and attracted to a girthy, veiny cock with a large bell end.....

By *obyorkMan
over a year ago

Keighley

I class myself as bi, but don't do anal. I certainly wouldn't say I'm bi curious after sucking the number of cocks I have. To me, bi curious means you haven't acted on your desires yet. Me, I love sucking cock!

over a year ago

I class myself as bi curious. I've had my cock sucked by guys and now sucked a few as well, but I've not made a guy cum yet and not interested in anal, giving or taking, so I don't class myself as bisexual and still experimenting.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"I class myself as bi curious. I've had my cock sucked by guys and now sucked a few as well, but I've not made a guy cum yet and not interested in anal, giving or taking, so I don't class myself as bisexual and still experimenting."

Irrespective of bi or even a little queer, get a man hard, then suck him until he comes in your mouth, amazing feeling of "I done that" xx

By *ombat2323Man
over a year ago

crewe

I have always been bi - curious or perhaps I’m more? I had a best mate in my teens and we tried most things together though he drew the line at anal either way.

I’ve been lucky to enjoy a nice mmf but the guy was almost homophobic so we took turns pleasuring the lady. I would love to try another mmf but with a bi guy. Sharing a blow job with the wife would be amazing and then my ultimate fantasy is to be inside the wife with her hubby inside me.

over a year ago

"I class myself as bi curious. I've had my cock sucked by guys and now sucked a few as well, but I've not made a guy cum yet and not interested in anal, giving or taking, so I don't class myself as bisexual and still experimenting.

Irrespective of bi or even a little queer, get a man hard, then suck him until he comes in your mouth, amazing feeling of "I done that" xx "

It's on to do list

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"I class myself as bi curious. I've had my cock sucked by guys and now sucked a few as well, but I've not made a guy cum yet and not interested in anal, giving or taking, so I don't class myself as bisexual and still experimenting.

Irrespective of bi or even a little queer, get a man hard, then suck him until he comes in your mouth, amazing feeling of "I done that" xx It's on to do list "

No wonder lots of women really love it..

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Some guys seem apologetic for being orally bi - don’t be! I’m into wanking and oral and get a lot of pleasure from wanking and oral both ways and would like to meet guys who feel the same way.

By *aytay987Man
over a year ago

MK

I’m still curious as still looking for bi oral

over a year ago

I'm bi in some play scenarios so I'm honest and state it, most of my profile views and messages are straight guys lol who you kidding guys ??

By *etasubTV/TS
over a year ago

Prudhoe

Definitely, past curious, now bi bottom

over a year ago

I was curious but as soon as I sucked my first cock I instantly new I was very orally bi

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I describe myself as bi playful as in group situations stuff can happen even though it was never my intentions.

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

I put bi curious down as wanting to explore same sex fun , once you've tried it and liked I'd say more bi, regardless of limits , ive been luck enough to experiment in moresomes and one on ones. What happens depends on the mood and situation bi curious seems better than saying straight when they fancy a cock as well haha x

By *rMrsRichCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouh

Yes we struggle with this a little bit. Always apprehensive when a profile says bi-curious or it says straight but then they say they’re a little bi.

Usually means it’s an excuse to get in the woman’s knickers!

If a guy wouldn’t be willing to meet a guy alone we tend to avoid

over a year ago

Common sense and an educated contribution..

over a year ago

"Lots who say they're bi are actually "orally bi." And that, for many of them, seems to mean, "I'll let you suck my cock."

So very kind! "

this

over a year ago

I have bi curious on profile because I haven't tried it yet but its something I'd like to explore and if I like it I'll change to bi sexual

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

"Yes we struggle with this a little bit. Always apprehensive when a profile says bi-curious or it says straight but then they say they’re a little bi.

If a guy wouldn’t be willing to meet a guy alone we tend to avoid "

Sounds sensible!

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

A label is just that a label. Actions speak louder than words.

By *ery curious maleMan
over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

I’m past the curious stage despite my name on here.

The number of men whose profile says straight but message me !

By *ornyguy_19Man
over a year ago

oxford

Once you’ve passed the first base of oral and tried your first cock inside you you won’t turn back ! Best feeling ever sitting on a nice length while having a girl grind or your face or another length being fed to you !

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

I was. And then I took a cock up my arse and well, it wasn't the last

By *hom_1981Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Fully bi, every which way.

Never understood or liked the “orally bi” thing. Just seems a selfish cop out.

over a year ago

Orally bi but think that's more down to not having the opportunity yet where I am totally relaxed

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"I have bi curious on profile because I haven't tried it yet but its something I'd like to explore and if I like it I'll change to bi sexual "

A lot will depend on your first experience so choose wisely

By *rof_cplCouple
over a year ago

Gerrards Cross

"Id say the the folks who say they are orally bi are still curious.. I on the other hand.. Just bi"

I disagree. I have absolutely no interest in anal sex in either direction, or kissing a guy for that matter.

over a year ago

"Id say the the folks who say they are orally bi are still curious.. I on the other hand.. Just bi

I disagree. I have absolutely no interest in anal sex in either direction, or kissing a guy for that matter."

Do you mind me asking why you like oral but wouldn't entertain anything else. Only asking as I'm in the same boat sort of.

over a year ago

"I have bi curious on profile because I haven't tried it yet but its something I'd like to explore and if I like it I'll change to bi sexual

A lot will depend on your first experience so choose wisely "

Cheers

over a year ago

I like to think I'm more

bi-flexible ... as in I'd happily suck or top a man but only within a 3sum with a couple. I would also play with a convincing TV, TG or TS but i dont find men attractive

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

I was bi curious at first but it progressed past curious

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

It sounds like that a man who is fully bisexual, ie is someone who can have a fully sexual and romantic relationship with a man or a woman, is a fairly uncommon thing

By *hom_1981Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"It sounds like that a man who is fully bisexual, ie is someone who can have a fully sexual and romantic relationship with a man or a woman, is a fairly uncommon thing"

I’m not convinced about the possibility for an romantic element. I associate as fully bi but have no interest in a relationship or romance with a guy.

It’s just all about the cock!!!

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"It sounds like that a man who is fully bisexual, ie is someone who can have a fully sexual and romantic relationship with a man or a woman, is a fairly uncommon thing

I’m not convinced about the possibility for an romantic element. I associate as fully bi but have no interest in a relationship or romance with a guy.

It’s just all about the cock!!!

"

Lol I don’t think you’re alone!

By *hubby11977Man
over a year ago

Pontypridd

I've never done anal but i do love giving oral, its absolutely amazing

over a year ago

Yep ... found out i was orally bi during a lovely threesome. I was fucking the lady and as I slipped out , the guy gave me a little wank before helping me back in.

Next time I popped out he gave me a quick BJ before sliding me back in.

Very erotic. I returned the favour.

over a year ago

I’m just orally bi curious but only in a MMF, I don’t fancy guys, I don’t want to fuck them and I don’t want to meet 1 to 1, it’s just an extra dimension to a MMF that excites me. I’ve been sucked off by a guy in a MMF but never returned the favour. I now want to do this with the help of his wife

By *addogsmithMan
over a year ago

kettering

"Yep ... found out i was orally bi during a lovely threesome. I was fucking the lady and as I slipped out , the guy gave me a little wank before helping me back in.

Next time I popped out he gave me a quick BJ before sliding me back in.

Very erotic. I returned the favour. "

Would love to do that!

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"I’m just orally bi curious but only in a MMF, I don’t fancy guys, I don’t want to fuck them and I don’t want to meet 1 to 1, it’s just an extra dimension to a MMF that excites me. I’ve been sucked off by a guy in a MMF but never returned the favour. I now want to do this with the help of his wife "

Great to hear that there are quite a lot who are similar to me.

Understanding what they enjoy and don't have to be Attracted to men. Just simply comfortable around another man's cock especially playing with a couple.

Enjoying the oral fun both ways and sharing.

By *eetthefockersCouple
over a year ago

Beverly

I’m definitely bi love a fit hot lady they just don’t come round often enough xx

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

"I’m definitely bi love a fit hot lady they just don’t come round often enough xx"

When they do though....

By *ust fun9 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

Nothing better than all sharing. Obviously discuss what you all like and if some bi fun it's important to explain what you want to try and your limits.

over a year ago

orally bi also means they want to suck the other guy but receive nothing in return.

over a year ago

I enjoy being sucked off by men but haven’t ventured into sucking, not saying I don’t want to though

By *itzimadCouple
over a year ago

harwich

i class my self as bi even though i dont do anal either way we dont do anal with each other weve tried and its just not our thing

probably my wildest fantasy would be to be penertrated but i also know it probably wouldnt do anyting for me so thats one to keep as a fantasy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 10:27:40]

over a year ago

I'm now orally bi , used to be into anal in a big way but because of surgery for bowel cancer where they removed part of my bowel 4 cm in from my anus I'm not prepared to risk it any more ,its always weaker near a join, so not really a cop out

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"i class my self as bi even though i dont do anal either way we dont do anal with each other weve tried and its just not our thing

probably my wildest fantasy would be to be penertrated but i also know it probably wouldnt do anyting for me so thats one to keep as a fantasy"

There’s an obsession with anal and being a top or bottom. What’s wrong with wanking, sucking, docking, edging and frottage? Plenty to be getting on with as well as the kinks around it all lol

By *athan 123Man
over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

Define curious

By *athan 123Man
over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

"Just orally bi if that's actually a thing... And much prefer uncut cocks too"
fancy a chat ?

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Hi....Are there lots of peeps on here who are just bi curious (oral only)?

Define curious "

I think it’s guys who haven’t tried much before and want to see what it’s like. How many cocks do you have to suck or how many times can you be sucked before you’re no longer curious? There must be a time when you stop being curious or does it imply that sucking is the limit?

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Curios , they are not more about admitting they enjoy it a hard cock

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Its not am I bi or curios , if u fancy s hard cock tey it z

By *notherGirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Somewhere

Curiouser and curiouser!

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

I’m bi curious never been with female before. yet not sure about giving oral to female first time around but would be willing to do all else so what am I. Selfish for not wanting to do that am I even bi curious if never done it.

By *olinservingMan
over a year ago

wallasey

Long past curious lol!

over a year ago

Iv ( mr) been a bit curious About this since we’re been on here but not oral but more hands on

By *indy777Couple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Surely the ‘curious’ tag is a temporary thing.

By *op couple TelfordMan
over a year ago

Telford - Shropshire - Midlands

[Removed by poster at 28/02/20 08:38:24]

over a year ago

I have tagged myself as bi curious but I suppose I'm more hetexible as I only play with men in MMF 3 way play.

I just love bi MMF 3sums there is nothing better.

over a year ago

*hetro-flexible" that should say lol

By *atureoldieslookingforfunCouple
over a year ago

Redcar

Yes, me the Mr.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Yes, me the Mr. "
Curious fun can be great..love the panties pic too..

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"Yes we struggle with this a little bit. Always apprehensive when a profile says bi-curious or it says straight but then they say they’re a little bi.

If a guy wouldn’t be willing to meet a guy alone we tend to avoid "

This x 1000!

By *plashwhiCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Oh wow now this is awkward... we say on profile bi-curious. We have sex with people of same sex (not exclusively oral) but we don't see ourselves in a relationship with someone of the same sex... looks like we got this all wrong

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Oh wow now this is awkward... we say on profile bi-curious. We have sex with people of same sex (not exclusively oral) but we don't see ourselves in a relationship with someone of the same sex... looks like we got this all wrong "
I don't overthink the label..I way prefer to chat and find out what people like and dislike..then see if we are suited and go from there...Dublin here too if my profile appeals to you both..

over a year ago

Yes I am

By *ibsonVicMan
over a year ago

Minworth

Used to be "Bi reluctant".

Now I'm "Bi enthusiastic"

By *ge_load_ladMan
over a year ago

NW & Mids

Bi-Curious on fab as Im NOT into bum fun, and there is no status for Orally bi. I love sucking dick, and been told I can suck well better than some lads wives / gf's and other gay lads

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

The whole 'not into bum-stuff' has absolutely nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Statistically, more straight MF couples engage in anal than even gay MM couples.

You can certainly be attracted to men and women (therefore "bi"), yet not want to do bum stuff for whatever reason. You'd be missing out, but it's still possible!

By *erlin991Man
over a year ago

wells

Hi. I am want to suck and be sucked if anyone wants to help. Never tried before.

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"Bi-Curious on fab as Im NOT into bum fun, and there is no status for Orally bi. I love sucking dick, and been told I can suck well better than some lads wives / gf's and other gay lads "

over a year ago

I was thinking more of a wank buddy not really interested in anal or oral.

over a year ago

Too many call themselves bicurious yet had loads of same sex experiences, time to actually call yourselves bisexual don’t you think? Being curious is different to keep acting on it...

over a year ago

My profile says bi, but if anyone reads a bit further, they will see I am a gay guy who also enjoys sex with a woman. Also in mmf I am absolutely respectful of whether the other guy is curious, bi or straight. I think my profile puts couples off, but that’s a chance I take for honesty. I’d call myself homoflexible

over a year ago

Yeah.... i'm happy to unzip and unload... dont mind who wants to help out. I've given head a few times.... even tried anal....once. think i'll stick to blow and go fun. Lol

over a year ago

"My profile says bi, but if anyone reads a bit further, they will see I am a gay guy who also enjoys sex with a woman. Also in mmf I am absolutely respectful of whether the other guy is curious, bi or straight. I think my profile puts couples off, but that’s a chance I take for honesty. I’d call myself homoflexible "

Homoflexible.... i like it! Needs to catch on!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/02/20 06:41:04]

over a year ago

"Oh wow now this is awkward... we say on profile bi-curious. We have sex with people of same sex (not exclusively oral) but we don't see ourselves in a relationship with someone of the same sex... looks like we got this all wrong

I’d call that hetero flexible. Or hetero romantic bisexual. Nothing wrong with that. Your sexuality is more fluid as is mine. Though I’m homo romantic bisexual. Be who you want to be and have fun. People don’t have enough fun before they die. Enjoy yourselves and embrace it, as I’m sure you both do "

over a year ago

I’m curious about it but never acted on it yet.

By *nob and KnockersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

Male half here have bi curious on my side of the profile (mrs definitely bi) haven’t done anything with a man but the thought of us sharing a cock together orally really is something we want to try just finding the right one close to us....

By *entleman kinksterMan
over a year ago

london

"Male half here have bi curious on my side of the profile (mrs definitely bi) haven’t done anything with a man but the thought of us sharing a cock together orally really is something we want to try just finding the right one close to us...."

sadly too far away. Bi MMF is another dimension. Your wife will be thrilled to watch!

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

"I have tagged myself as bi curious but I suppose I'm more hetexible as I only play with men in MMF 3 way play.

I just love bi MMF 3sums there is nothing better.

"

That describes me also and I think a lot of guys really it would be helpful to have that as a tick box.

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

Being bi or bi-curious, means just that, there is no definition for being oral, or bottom, top, that's just somebody's preference when it comes to sex. If you just want oral, just explain that, I don't think many would turn you down if that's all you want to do.

Post new Message to Thread