Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pegging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Strapless dildo,s better for pegging than than strap on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hMyGawdCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Strapless gives some feeling for you, but isn't as secure as one with a harness

By *ocodoughnutgirlWoman
over a year ago

Sea of jelly and doughnuts

"Strapless gives some feeling for you, but isn't as secure as one with a harness"

this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would love to find someone to meet and be pegged x

over a year ago

How hard is it for a lady to keep a strapless dildo in place when wearing it? I always wondered. Does the pegger need to always be concentrating and a bit clenched down there?

By *rontmanMan
over a year ago

Derby and often London

All I have to say on this matter is - “yes please”

By *egmelpoolMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Feeldoe works great for me and my partner

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

we have a few in our collection..I find the strapless one a big hard ..to pardon the pun.. she finds the angle a bit wrong.. but we may just order the changable angle one on lovehoney to adjust to correct angle of attack..

over a year ago

"we have a few in our collection..I find the strapless one a big hard ..to pardon the pun.. she finds the angle a bit wrong.. but we may just order the changable angle one on lovehoney to adjust to correct angle of attack.. "

Does she find it hard to wear and keep in while thrusting? I always wondered if it's as usable as a regular strapon harness+ dildo combo.

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

She didnt have trouble keeping it in as she does yoga a few times a week.. it was more a case of positioning ourselves for the best position.. when we get it right its devastating for her as its a vibrating one as well she shes mushed in such a state I am ridden senseless as she gets into it big time.. from a purely biological point its the best way for the lady to feel everything..each trust ..each move.. at the moment we are enjoying our flesh like Doc Johnson harness to reuse the strapless one...

over a year ago

"She didnt have trouble keeping it in as she does yoga a few times a week.. it was more a case of positioning ourselves for the best position.. when we get it right its devastating for her as its a vibrating one as well she shes mushed in such a state I am ridden senseless as she gets into it big time.. from a purely biological point its the best way for the lady to feel everything..each trust ..each move.. at the moment we are enjoying our flesh like Doc Johnson harness to reuse the strapless one..."

Sounds like a thumbs up to me.

over a year ago

My wife has tried several harnesses and eventually bought a Spareparts Joque harness. Expensive but comfortable and doesn't move in use.

over a year ago

Anybody else had positive or negative experiences with the strapless sort?

Post new Message to Thread