Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Collateral cum damage

Jump to newest

By *icknH OP   Man
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

After a long cam session once I shot cum right into a goldfish bowl....(surprising distance and didn’t win a prize either

Any unexpected or embarrassing landing areas ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"After a long cam session once I shot cum right into a goldfish bowl....(surprising distance and didn’t win a prize either

Any unexpected or embarrassing landing areas ?"

Did your goldfish swallow or spit?

By *icknH OP   Man
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Difficult to say but seemed to bulk up in the following days

By *oungcoup69Couple
over a year ago

hidden garden

Got it into my ex eye haha! Nearly got it in my eye once too to be fair! I was laying down and after a long session it landed next to me on the pillow!

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I've got it in my own eye before now

I've hit the wall a few times, too

By *icknH OP   Man
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Indiscriminate cumming is ace

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Following one of my first meets with a couple, at which the husband videoed me and his wife, she was apparently quite annoyed afterwards...

....she'd worn a pair of thigh-length black suede high-heel boots throughout - after we'd finished, she'd stood up and paraded around for a bit before taking them off...

....and didn't notice some of my cum had dripped from her pussy and soaked into the top of one - by the time she found it, it was a matted, dried-in stain, "ruining a pair of very expensive boots"...

....might explain why he never sent me the promised copy of the video - though I did download some stills he posted online later!

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

First time I realised how my spunk tastes quite nice was when I was laying on my back wanking and came so hard I spunked over my own face and down my throat

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"I've hit the wall a few times, too "

As I was about to cum at the end of a very intense BJ, the woman giving it as I laid on her bed pulled away at the very last moment...

....the first spurt hit her squarely between the eyes - not her actual face, but her photo about three feet up the wall directly above my head!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

While giving a fwb a facial I managed to get my cum up her nostril

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

What studs!

over a year ago

Got myself in the eye a few times. Given a husband an accidental facial because he didn’t move in time once. Had to get changed after a wank because i got some on the T-shirt I was wearing.

over a year ago

"First time I realised how my spunk tastes quite nice was when I was laying on my back wanking and came so hard I spunked over my own face and down my throat"

That’s kind of how I found out. Got myself in the face once and decided to taste it when I wiped it off with my finger.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"First time I realised how my spunk tastes quite nice was when I was laying on my back wanking and came so hard I spunked over my own face and down my throat

That’s kind of how I found out. Got myself in the face once and decided to taste it when I wiped it off with my finger. "

By *illybare partyMan
over a year ago

hotel in teeside once a month

First time having sex with my partner cum ended up in her curtains. Was an impressive shot.

over a year ago

"While giving a fwb a facial I managed to get my cum up her nostril "

This happened to me last night..

Scarlett x

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"While giving a fwb a facial I managed to get my cum up her nostril

This happened to me last night..

Scarlett x"

Never been a fan of giving facials, myself - always think cum ending up anywhere outside's a waste...

....regardless of how high or far it's shot, or how big an area it's covered!

over a year ago

We once had a shag and lost the cum, no idea where it ended up.

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan
over a year ago

london

"We once had a shag and lost the cum, no idea where it ended up."

Did you report it missing?

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"First time having sex with my partner cum ended up in her curtains. Was an impressive shot."

I hope they weren’t black! Lol

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

dorset

When i was about 17 and still living at home i had a wank in my bedroom which backed onto the bathroom. I was wanking and to the point just as i was about to cum and decided to quickly get to the toilet so i opened the bathroom door and my mum was sitting on the toilet. I was so embarrassed.

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I once had a docking session (look it up) with a guy who had never done it before and was hugely turned on. After about 30 seconds his cum sprayed everywhere - over my cock, down my legs and onto the floor. Huge load but took some clearing up lol

By *icknH OP   Man
over a year ago

Ilfracombe

"I've hit the wall a few times, too

As I was about to cum at the end of a very intense BJ, the woman giving it as I laid on her bed pulled away at the very last moment...

....the first spurt hit her squarely between the eyes - not her actual face, but her photo about three feet up the wall directly above my head! "

Legend haha

By *orl1971Couple
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Was once having a particularly hot session and my cum landed in another postcode.

Mr

By *ot_spicedCouple
3 weeks ago

Queenstown

One of the first times my hubby (bf at the time) stayed over at my parents house, he was given my young sisters room to sleep in. I sneaked in "to say goodnight" and the subsequent wank I gave him went rogue.

Two of my sisters cuddly toys were liberally splattered in cum. Ooops

By *umblebiMan
3 weeks ago

ayles

always good to lick up

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"Following one of my first meets with a couple, at which the husband videoed me and his wife, she was apparently quite annoyed afterwards...

....she'd worn a pair of thigh-length black suede high-heel boots throughout - after we'd finished, she'd stood up and paraded around for a bit before taking them off...

....and didn't notice some of my cum had dripped from her pussy and soaked into the top of one - by the time she found it, it was a matted, dried-in stain, "ruining a pair of very expensive boots"...

....might explain why he never sent me the promised copy of the video - though I did download some stills he posted online later!"

That’s her fault, not yours.

Post new Message to Thread