Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

correct way too measure a cock

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondering does anyone know the correct way too measure a cock ????????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By the mouth.. just me then..(Mrs NW)

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"By the mouth.. just me then..(Mrs NW) "

That was what I was going to say...

By *eviousLiasonsCouple
over a year ago

Travelling

Use a tape measure.... hold the end against your bumhole, measure to the end of your penis, then add 4....Seems to us thats how a lot do it on here!:D

over a year ago

lmfao..brilliant..had me rolling around hehe

over a year ago

I measure mine in my car wing mirror, cause objects can appear closer than you think hehe

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

The correct way to measure a cock is of course...

in centimetres.

over a year ago

"I measure mine in my car wing mirror, cause objects can appear closer than you think hehe "

lol

Mine can go from 0 to 50 in 10 seconds

By *hotandsexyCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

centimetres. ffs you that big lol mm for me boohoo

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"centimetres. ffs you that big lol mm for me boohoo "

I reckon once in a while you could get someone to believe 15.

Nobody's going to believe 150!

over a year ago

Get him to stand on a fence post beside the hen house and take a tape measure and measure from the beak to ass.

god, is there nothing I don't know...

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i use the chewing gum method for measuring,,,,,, supply the lady with a stick of chewing gum then when she stops chewing you know she's had enough lol

over a year ago

mines only 3 inches........

but some girls like it that thick!

over a year ago

"mines only 3 inches........

but some girls like it that thick! "

Well if you're doing a circumference then they're more likely not to like it that thin

over a year ago

With the sky remote or a can of larger apparently lol xx

By *ibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Cupar

"i use the chewing gum method for measuring,,,,,, supply the lady with a stick of chewing gum then when she stops chewing you know she's had enough lol "

What in the name of god have your ladies being doing to you? I like a bit of kink myself but if anyone started chewing on my sausage.....sheesh....I'd tell em "I know its the size and shape of one of them german ones love but you are sadly mistaken."

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"i use the chewing gum method for measuring,,,,,, supply the lady with a stick of chewing gum then when she stops chewing you know she's had enough lol

What in the name of god have your ladies being doing to you? I like a bit of kink myself but if anyone started chewing on my sausage.....sheesh....I'd tell em "I know its the size and shape of one of them german ones love but you are sadly mistaken.""

erm i think you missed the point lol ( and it was just a jest about size)

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

OMG - I think I just got measured.. still came up as 2 inches though.

over a year ago

I tend to go by the old phallic equation

Its the heat of the meat...times...the weight on the plate...divided by the fit of the slit.

About 3 and a half inches...on a good day!

over a year ago

Goodness me, either you are all so comfortable in eachothers company that you actually tell the truth or you are all too scared to brag !!!!

Please tell me the forums aren't just kept afloat by the small willy brigade !!! xx xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"Goodness me, either you are all so comfortable in eachothers company that you actually tell the truth or you are all too scared to brag !!!!

Please tell me the forums aren't just kept afloat by the small willy brigade !!! xx xx"

whats the point of boasting,,,,, because your going to let the truth out eventually lol

over a year ago

"Goodness me, either you are all so comfortable in eachothers company that you actually tell the truth or you are all too scared to brag !!!!

Please tell me the forums aren't just kept afloat by the small willy brigade !!! xx xxwhats the point of boasting,,,,, because your going to let the truth out eventually lol "

I'm only teasing, I know you are all lovely, gorgeous, well hung hunks really xx xx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

Please tell me the forums aren't just kept afloat by the small willy brigade !!! xx xxwhats the point of boasting,,,,, because your going to let the truth out eventually lol you naughty girl for peeping in the first place, go directly to my room, i'll be along presently to meter out your punishment lol

I'm only teasing, I know you are all lovely, gorgeous, well hung hunks really xx xx"

oooh and i thought i'd kept it well covered all this time too lol you been peeping you naughty girl go to my room i'll be along short-ly to give you your punishment

over a year ago

Please tell me the forums aren't just kept afloat by the small willy brigade !!! xx xxwhats the point of boasting,,,,, because your going to let the truth out eventually lol you naughty girl for peeping in the first place, go directly to my room, i'll be along presently to meter out your punishment lol

I'm only teasing, I know you are all lovely, gorgeous, well hung hunks really xx xxoooh and i thought i'd kept it well covered all this time too lol you been peeping you naughty girl go to my room i'll be along short-ly to give you your punishment "

Now the short-ly bit is worrying me lol xxxx

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

I'm only teasing, I know you are all lovely, gorgeous, well hung hunks really xx xxoooh and i thought i'd kept it well covered all this time too lol you been peeping you naughty girl go to my room i'll be along short-ly to give you your punishment

Now the short-ly bit is worrying me lol xxxx"

told you i never boast lol the proof of any pudding is in the eating so i'm told

over a year ago

If you feel you need to measure it...........says quite a lot

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"If you feel you need to measure it...........says quite a lot "
the only measure i need is the pleasure that it gives thats the only measure that matter in my mind anyway lol

over a year ago

In fact if you even need to consider your own size and the effect it has it says so much

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"In fact if you even need to consider your own size and the effect it has it says so much "
men are made more aware of their size by the fact most women tend to belittle most men no matter what his size, it seems to be a national womans sport

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i think this thread should close before it turns into a free for all like some of the others do lol

over a year ago

stick it in a bucket .if it doesnt touch the sides......she,s too large lol

over a year ago

"In fact if you even need to consider your own size and the effect it has it says so much men are made more aware of their size by the fact most women tend to belittle most men no matter what his size, it seems to be a national womans sport "

Nope, it is just the day to day joshing that is your average site forum, hence if a guy is worried enough about his own size to start posting about it then maybe he needs to step back a little

over a year ago

but the more he steps back the smaller it looks lol

over a year ago

from the top side where it meets your body below your belly button.....not from the bollock side

i presume is the correct way

over a year ago

if it meets her belly button i think she may need stitches pmsl

over a year ago

what times last orders ????

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

never mesured it

but the ladies can see what they are going to get in the photos

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

we all know a male 6" is nothing like a female 6" so surely the truest way to measure a male member is to get a woman to do it for you !!!!!!

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

"The correct way to measure a cock is of course...

in centimetres.

"

Saw some French condoms a while ago that had a centimetre measure printed on them. Doesn't mean anything to us as we're inches people! Rose would be more impressed if a guy told her his was 9ins than if he said it was 22cm!

Use a tape measure from tip to where the cock joins the body at the top, and round the shaft. G's is 7ins by 6.5ins by the way, and it has got a bit bigger over the years, must be something to do with being used very frequently!

over a year ago

"Get him to stand on a fence post beside the hen house and take a tape measure and measure from the beak to ass.

god, is there nothing I don't know..."

you should be on the stage .....funny guy !!

By *haggieMan
over a year ago

swansea

Half an inch shorter i reckon i could be a les, so how do you measure the depth of an inverted dick ?

over a year ago

When i say "ouch" you'll know its big enough lol xxx

over a year ago

lol yes if she can get it al in her mouth its small and if she carnt its big

By *acreadCouple
over a year ago

central scotland

You should always measure a COCK from his heels to the top of his head (bare footed of course)

Post new Message to Thread