Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bumping in to people

Jump to newest

By *andWnwcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

liverpool

Whilst relaxing in the spa at our local multi corp gym this week, a couple came out of the steam room in to the pool,that looked a bit familiar, they then looked at us, whispered to each other, she mimed whipping action to her partner ( when we club we do use the dungeon a lot), more looking and nodding of heads, and then exiting the spa at a rate of knots.

I can only guess they have seen us at our local swing club.ok fair enough, but what did they think we were going to do, jump them the gym pool???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Whilst relaxing in the spa at our local multi corp gym this week, a couple came out of the steam room in to the pool,that looked a bit familiar, they then looked at us, whispered to each other, she mimed whipping action to her partner ( when we club we do use the dungeon a lot), more looking and nodding of heads, and then exiting the spa at a rate of knots.

I can only guess they have seen us at our local swing club.ok fair enough, but what did they think we were going to do, jump them the gym pool???"

Probably! Some people seem to have a problem in separating how you act in a club as opposed to the real world! I'd have got in with you and had a good old chin wag!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We bumped into a couple at our local Tesco that we'd played with at a party. That was not good as when we go on meets we're all dressed up but shopping is usually a slobbing around thing (jeans, tee shirt, no make-up and messy hair) not a good look, so that was a bit embarrassing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/09 09:29:57]

over a year ago

i got on the bus the other week only to find the driver was someone i had met a few days previously.....a couple of dirty textsa while we were waiting to leave sorted out the awkwardness lol

over a year ago

how does bumping into your own family doctor in a club grab ya..he was in as a single..and we know his wife...

over a year ago

We where out with a couple for a few drinks and we swear the waitress that served us was someone we where talking to on here...

kept getting a few looks as we where talking, to be fare the conversations we where having would have made anyone give us a second look...

over a year ago

On the one hand, it could be my worst nightmare, but re meeting at Tescos, naturally a lady isn't going to be permanently dressed up to the nines, so I don't see a problem there. And re the pool scenario, they're the ones with the problem, not you! lol

over a year ago

A guy at work mailed me a while back and i was pretty mortified ( a nice chap but not remotely shaggable) , so i blocked him and as i dont have face pics on show i didnt think he knew who i was and thought no more of it. But last week i had to go see him at work and as i left his office he said ''I know all about you..' Now i just dont know what to do for the best....

over a year ago

was at a new years eve swinging party down on the south coast my friend was ticket collecting at the desk he looked up to find his sons teacher handing over her ticket .but at the end of the day u are there ...they are there .... does it really matter at the end of the day as long as no one gets hurt ??

over a year ago

ooh and i was showing off on Adult friend finder one night and one of my sons freinds who is now living in tennessee saw me he wouldnt tell ....would he ????

over a year ago

We've just returned home from a Karate Club function.

We met a local couple there who we'd contacted with a view to a meet.

The thing is,Trace used to work with the girl but never recognised her on her pic,lol.

Anyway,they seem a lovely couple so that was a bonus to the night.

XXXX

over a year ago

I knew someone when i was on here before and i ran lol.

What a chicken hey lol

over a year ago

"I knew someone when i was on here before and i ran lol.

What a chicken hey lol"

Oooo you bump nice sexy boi xxx

over a year ago

"I knew someone when i was on here before and i ran lol.

What a chicken hey lol

Oooo you bump nice sexy boi xxx"

lol some epic forum stalking going on

over a year ago

was in starbucks sat havin a coffee when a couple sat at the next table.

i thought to myself(i know her from somewhere)but couldnt quite put my finger on where.

she looked at me as if she was thinking the same.

i then realised we had a horny night at a local club and back to hotel with her and her fella,but it wasnt the fella she was sat with.

it was probably the quickes coffee she had ever had lol!!!

over a year ago

Oh dear, I hope it isnt overstepping the patient/doctor relationship lol

over a year ago

we have met at least five people from the hospital Mrs works in through this and other sites, plus played with a girl at a club only to find out she also worked in the hospital.

first time it happened we felt mildly embarressed but to be honest now we dont bat an eyelid!!

We did see a patient once in a club.. now that could have developed into a problem but thankfully it never has

over a year ago

we have a pub also hold socials here were very lucky so far that all the lovely peeps we have met respect the fact that its two different worlds and come for a drink being able to seperate the playing cpl and the working cpl

that doesnt mean a quick grope and a more adult topic of conversation is out of the question when were quiet lol lol lol

over a year ago

happened to me had a meet with a guy went to trainin with work a few days later lo n behold who was the trainer!! was a long day but both had a laugh about it durin the break! if u adult enough to participate then u should b adult enough to have discretion in outside swingin activities!! x

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

in or out of the swing sceen descretion is the best policy, i've seen a few people from the site in my local area, who because of my job and the gear i wear to carry it out had no idea it was me, but i'd never not in a million years dare approach someone from here outside in the public arena

Post new Message to Thread