Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm really wanting to give this a try but to be honest I'm abit scared... Wether I'll be into it once someone is fucking away on the wife or if it will cause trust probs etc and end up ruining the relationship?

What's others thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Have you both discussed it? Or had any kind of swinging play yet?

By *es-sMan
over a year ago

Rugby

It depends on what trust you have for each other. And whether you are both willing to take part.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe you need to make a plan...

Work gradually into it.

Maybe have someone watch you first...

See how you feel.

over a year ago

We have been a cuckold couple for a while and it works very well for us both.

Would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something different

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We have been a cuckold couple for a while and it works very well for us both.

Would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something different"

I see you have a regular bull. It would be good to hear how you got to this stage. Big decision or a natural progression?

over a year ago

Something that has been mentioned in passing but not got into it too much incase she really wants to do it but I back out. Don't want to let her down. No experience of anyone else been involved...

I'm thinking my involvement would be clean up after that's all

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

It can start off as a normal mmf..then explore what you both like and dislike..

over a year ago

Would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something differentI see you have a regular bull. It would be good to hear how you got to this stage. Big decision or a natural progression? "

We we started just normal swinging and whilst I loved watching my wife having fun she was not keen to watch me fucking other women so we tried to just do soft swing but not many couples into that so then we just focused on guys. I started to just watch and then took to wearing a cock cage and cleaning up after. Them she found a regular guy who she has been playing with for a while now and slowly I asked for some light humiliation about my ability as a lover and it has all developed from there

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something differentI see you have a regular bull. It would be good to hear how you got to this stage. Big decision or a natural progression?

We we started just normal swinging and whilst I loved watching my wife having fun she was not keen to watch me fucking other women so we tried to just do soft swing but not many couples into that so then we just focused on guys. I started to just watch and then took to wearing a cock cage and cleaning up after. Them she found a regular guy who she has been playing with for a while now and slowly I asked for some light humiliation about my ability as a lover and it has all developed from there"

Thanks for sharing. I love hearing how it develops for couples. OK if I send you a private message?

over a year ago

Yeah sure

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Yeah sure"
I just tried but no a site supporter.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

If you could message me I'd appreciate it.

By *raleebiMan
over a year ago

tralee

Would recommend it to anyone who wants to try something differentI see you have a regular bull. It would be good to hear how you got to this stage. Big decision or a natural progression?

We we started just normal swinging and whilst I loved watching my wife having fun she was not keen to watch me fucking other women so we tried to just do soft swing but not many couples into that so then we just focused on guys. I started to just watch and then took to wearing a cock cage and cleaning up after. Them she found a regular guy who she has been playing with for a while now and slowly I asked for some light humiliation about my ability as a lover and it has all developed from there"

Would love if you could pm me too so could ask some more pvt qs if that’s ok

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Some of my best adventures have been with cuckold couples. It can be highly addictive

over a year ago

"Some of my best adventures have been with cuckold couples. It can be highly addictive "

Your the kind of man I want to ruin her;)

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I would luv to try this scenario .

Post new Message to Thread