Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hilledout-coupleCouple
over a year ago

telford

Following this as in same frame of mind

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a meet like that last year and my advice is to not send the location of the meet until the day before and the number of hotel room/house on the day, preferably ask guys you know to attend, invite a few more than you expect to be there because some WILL drop out and just enjoy it and be safe

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I had a meet like that last year and my advice is to not send the location of the meet until the day before and the number of hotel room/house on the day, preferably ask guys you know to attend, invite a few more than you expect to be there because some WILL drop out and just enjoy it and be safe "

Was it enjoyable and did it go as you expected?

over a year ago

"I had a meet like that last year and my advice is to not send the location of the meet until the day before and the number of hotel room/house on the day, preferably ask guys you know to attend, invite a few more than you expect to be there because some WILL drop out and just enjoy it and be safe

Was it enjoyable and did it go as you expected? "

I enjoyed it a lot, had a great time and a few people did drop out but I still had the numbers that I wanted due to inviting more and I was very spoilt I would definitely say go for it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Invite more men than you want to make up for men who bottle it.

By *hilledout-coupleCouple
over a year ago

telford

And if they all turn up ? Lol

By *unpetexyzaMan
over a year ago

Northant,Leicestershire, Warwickshire borders

Who's arranged a meet with 3 or 4 guys, can you offer any advice etc

The only advice I have, is make sure they are mature guys, say about 50 Year’s old. Maybe even guys on here.

By *ikingCoolMan
over a year ago

carmarthen

Happy days lol enjoy it

over a year ago

"Who's arranged a meet with 3 or 4 guys, can you offer any advice etc

The only advice I have, is make sure they are mature guys, say about 50 Year’s old. Maybe even guys on here."

And from the Midlands lol

over a year ago

"And if they all turn up ? Lol"

It'll be my job to keep them entertained

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I attended a meet like this a while back. The couple set up a kik group with potential interested guys. Chatted to us in the group and outside it. Then chose who they wanted and removed the rest. On the morning of the meet sent us the hotel details and time. All turned up and had a fantastic time.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

they won’t

By *r genuine oneMan
over a year ago

walsall

Definatly invite more people because i guarantee a few will drop out....try to arrange witb a group who have played together before....if you where closer to midlands i could probably arrange something for you.....hope you enjoy x

By *unpetexyzaMan
over a year ago

Northant,Leicestershire, Warwickshire borders

"Who's arranged a meet with 3 or 4 guys, can you offer any advice etc

The only advice I have, is make sure they are mature guys, say about 50 Year’s old. Maybe even guys on here.

And from the Midlands lol"

I didnt think of that, but now you mention it.........

over a year ago

As a rule of thumb. 50% are no shows. Never give out details til the morning of the meet and get them to confirm

over a year ago

All the comments here are spot on! double if not triple over subscribe, and get the guys to confirm on the morning they are coming, it's at this point you will be amazed how many Grandmothers suddenly die, cars break down or phones just stop working!

Then arrange for them to be at a set point, before giving final info. Also finding guys who can coordinate contacts they know who are genuine and have worked in groups before is good. I have a number of guys I have enjoyed multiple guys on one girl meets with.

Happy to help

over a year ago

I am waiting for the invite....

By *andM25Couple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

We've had 2 meets with a group on here called Discreetgangbangparties (all one word) and both were fantastic.

First meet was in a hotel with 2 of the guys, so S got 3 cocks total. They were absolute gents and made it such a good night that we went back for a second go!

Second meet was at the home address of the guy who runs the Fab profile as he lives about 15 miles from us. 1 of the guys from the first meet was there and a 3rd guy we'd not met, but again, all 3 were total gents and as before we had a great night, with S getting 4 cocks total that night.

Can't recommend them enough if you're around the Birmingham or Notts areas.

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

You could go to a greedy girl night and play with a few guys or at least get to meet a few for a future meet.

By *ants cockWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

They won’t. If any turn up tell us in fantasy’s

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Be very carful and meet them first and make sure they are going to turn up . A lot say they want to cum but never turn up .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"You could go to a greedy girl night and play with a few guys or at least get to meet a few for a future meet. "

Post new Message to Thread