Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

To those ladies that like watching two men together

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies seen few of you on these boards and in private messages to me that you like watching two men together, before joining in.

I have not asked this yet but what is the extent of what you would like to see? Is it just oral and kissing between men, or full sex on top?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikerswingCouple
over a year ago

mcr

mrs likes to watch from the first kiss, the undress and through to the fucking lol if she can hold herself back long enough

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Full sex,kissing everything.

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

"mrs likes to watch from the first kiss, the undress and through to the fucking lol if she can hold herself back long enough "

We're the same as this... also had lots of female 'spectators' in clubs too, they love it x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

By *tormy_TrooperWoman
over a year ago

crewe

Yes everything, definitely a turn on

over a year ago

I find it interesting that many can see through the taboo that most of us were brainwashed with growing up.

Two men together (masculine that is) must be the most powerful, raunchy and sexually charged combination you can put together.

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

"I find it interesting that many can see through the taboo that most of us were brainwashed with growing up.

Two men together (masculine that is) must be the most powerful, raunchy and sexually charged combination you can put together. "

Fuck...you've met some hot men! It's too quiet where we live!!! I'm filled with envy instead of hot men

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I find it interesting that many can see through the taboo that most of us were brainwashed with growing up.

Two men together (masculine that is) must be the most powerful, raunchy and sexually charged combination you can put together. "

I agree with your second sentence,but,but surely it's just what turns you on and not neccessarily any taboo you may have encountered growing up.

By *inkyKittyWoman
over a year ago

Swindon

"Ladies seen few of you on these boards and in private messages to me that you like watching two men together, before joining in.

I have not asked this yet but what is the extent of what you would like to see? Is it just oral and kissing between men, or full sex on top? "

Wow, you’re hot.

I’d have love to watch you and another fella before jumping in.

You both in pure animal lust, feeling the tension from watching. Stripping one another, passionate kissing and hands wondering.

Straight to foreplay, both playing and for a while forget that I’m there watching and being teased by you both. I watch as you eat his arse, watching his hole stretch seeing he is ready for your cock. Mmmmmmm

That’s so hot.

Shame I’m not your type though xxx

By *bbyandethanCouple
over a year ago

Bury

Abby wants to watch me fuck a guy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely agree.. However no kissing between men for me

By *moothLeanBodMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

i have a female friend who i've talked about this with and she in theory wants to see me with another guy.

By *J and MCouple
over a year ago

Town Near You

My biggest turn on from the kissing to the fucking

Tj

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

From kissing to full sex, I'd want to see it all.

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

For me it's got nothing to do with "taboo". It just does nothing for me whatsoever. Two men in an mfm straight situation yes.

over a year ago

Ladies what I meant by taboo is not that the taboo itself is turning you on - rather that it was good to see the conditioning many of us had growing up to see it as disgusting was not affecting you, that you could see the erotism in it

over a year ago

My GF loves watching guys fuck me ..her dream would be to be invited to a gay gangbang

By *iscreet gent2018Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

My ex gf and I visited a very sexy, fem TV girl. The plan was my gf would watch as we played. It turned into orgasm heaven! Me and the TV girl kissed, licked, sucked, fucked while my gf played with her pussy and directed us to do things. She cum many, many times as she watched us then joined in and fucked the TV girl while I licked her clit. Amazing night?

By *teve and mandyCouple
over a year ago

purley

Love watching my sissy cuck hubby being used by other men.Love him being abused for mine and my lovers fun.

By *esitsme101Man
over a year ago

battle

My ex girlfriend always wanted to watch me suck and take another guys cock while she just sat back and watched and played .... I don’t think she would have not been able to just watch for long ??

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

I'm one of those guys who only gets a real turn on from bi fun if a woman is there to watch.

So if any ladies or single guys fancy teaming up to make it happen?

By *ikerswingCouple
over a year ago

mcr

the masculine part is what turns mrs on the most.she likes a man to be a man and if its two masculine mans man together it sends her crazy horny ive seen her do things she said she wouldnt do .

over a year ago

My ex used to love it. Really turned her on to see me going down on a guy, or watch me getting fucked.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Everything, from kissing onwards. Men here rarely show the simple pics of them kissing other men, which loads of us ask for. Those pics would become hot pics very quickly

By *arbellsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I can watch for a bit then it gets toooo much and I can't control myself. Soo hot!

By *rontmanMan
over a year ago

Derby and often London

Bi mmf is an experience I very much want to have

over a year ago

Two men together (masculine that is) must be the most powerful, raunchy and sexually charged combination you can put together.

I agree with your second sentence,but,but surely it's just what turns you on and not neccessarily any taboo you may have encountered growing up."

Oh it is amazing especially if the guy is on his back legs in the air and you slowly and gently push into him while looking him in the eyes making him moan with pleasure as you slowly fuck him as if you were making love to him the feeling is so intense

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I love watching two guys kissing each other or sucking cock, especially if one of the guys is my fella.

However watching two women play with each other does absolutely nothing for me.

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

"Everything, from kissing onwards. Men here rarely show the simple pics of them kissing other men, which loads of us ask for. Those pics would become hot pics very quickly "

Our most fabbed pic is of the boys kissing... so hot x

By *urious_Coupl3Couple
over a year ago

Cumnor, Oxfordshire

I love watching my husband sucking cock, being both bi opens up so many wonderful situations, and it makes me even more horny it’s surprising how many so called straight guys want to try!

By *ondon SuckerMan
over a year ago

london

Love getting watched..especially like peoe watching me get fucked by strangers in sex clubs etc

By *ymrocruMan
over a year ago

penygroes

Any cpls in north wales looking for a bi m to join them in some of these scenarios then I'm happy to help. Xx

By *rchid0103Woman
over a year ago

Southport

I would love to watch

over a year ago

I think it's great. Love seeing my partner having fun.

over a year ago

Well this is interesting, sounds like I may have to put on a show sometime

Post new Message to Thread