Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Young hubby seeking cuckold couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any cuckold couples or hot wives out there who would be interested in meeting a younger married man? It would be the first time with someone else other than my wife but really needing to experiment a bit and love the cuckold dynamic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Are there any cuckold couples or hot wives out there who would be interested in meeting a younger married man? It would be the first time with someone else other than my wife but really needing to experiment a bit and love the cuckold dynamic"

Just ask your wife...

over a year ago

That's not what he asked.

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"Are there any cuckold couples or hot wives out there who would be interested in meeting a younger married man? It would be the first time with someone else other than my wife but really needing to experiment a bit and love the cuckold dynamic"

Have you been involved in the cuckold dynamic before?

over a year ago

"That's not what he asked."

No it isn't but at the same time it's a cheek to expect to be invited into another marriage when he's not even letting his own wife know or join in. I know it's not an attitude we'd be very accommodating with

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"That's not what he asked.

No it isn't but at the same time it's a cheek to expect to be invited into another marriage when he's not even letting his own wife know or join in. I know it's not an attitude we'd be very accommodating with "

Always people judging on this site. Go elsewhere for that please. You've just made quite a few assumptions about me and the communication I have with my wife

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

No it isn't but at the same time it's a cheek to expect to be invited into another marriage when he's not even letting his own wife know or join in. I know it's not an attitude we'd be very accommodating with

Always people judging on this site. Go elsewhere for that please. You've just made quite a few assumptions about me and the communication I have with my wife"

So your wife has given you full permission to do this?

The assumptions are not correct? ?

over a year ago

Always people judging on this site. Go elsewhere for that please. You've just made quite a few assumptions about me and the communication I have with my wife"

Fair enough you didn't make her involvement clear though. What role does or would your wife want to have within a cuckold or hot wife scenario with yourself and potentially another couple?

KJ x

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It's the way of Fab OP but if things have changed in your dynamic then maybe remove the need for discretion from your profile to avoid mixed messages...good luck with your search.

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Always people judging on this site. Go elsewhere for that please. You've just made quite a few assumptions about me and the communication I have with my wife

It's the way of Fab OP but if things have changed in your dynamic then maybe remove the need for discretion from your profile to avoid mixed messages...good luck with your search."

Not trying to muddy the waters, but the OP hasn't clarified his wife place in the games he plans.

Maybe his need for discretion is real??

Post new Message to Thread