Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Handsome man who've had vasectomy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My gf & I are looking for a handsome man who've had vasectomy and is happy to cum inside my gf. Needless to say I'll be going in second. Please send face and cock pics. I know I've got single profile so don't get put off by that cause that's how we play.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You would be better doing this from a couples profile with her asking.

Reply privately

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

dorset

I had no idea vasectomy rid you of STDs. You learn something new each day.

Reply privately

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

How would you know they were telling you the truth op?

An awful lot of liars here sadly

Miss

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oops... I should've posted this in the fantasy section.. but never mind. The safesex brigade...stop pointing out the obvious stuff...if you have nothing to say it's not mandatory to participate...just move on instead of giving your useless opinions. Also I think the only people who should be commenting on this post are the ones who are into this scenario..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jackdmissmorgan very true.. but it won't be the case of just jumping in with any TD&H. There will be a vetting procedure... balls will be closely checked for any incision marks Only kidding.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Oops... I should've posted this in the fantasy section.. but never mind. The safesex brigade...stop pointing out the obvious stuff...if you have nothing to say it's not mandatory to participate...just move on instead of giving your useless opinions. Also I think the only people who should be commenting on this post are the ones who are into this scenario.."

Opinions aren’t useless, they generate discussion and interaction - a great deal of that is involved in swinging. It lacks finesse to diss someone’s opinion without being adult enough to consider its pros and cons.

Reply privately

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

"Oops... I should've posted this in the fantasy section.. but never mind. The safesex brigade...stop pointing out the obvious stuff...if you have nothing to say it's not mandatory to participate...just move on instead of giving your useless opinions. Also I think the only people who should be commenting on this post are the ones who are into this scenario..

Opinions aren’t useless, they generate discussion and interaction - a great deal of that is involved in swinging. It lacks finesse to diss someone’s opinion without being adult enough to consider its pros and cons. "

I wonder what your female friend thinks of these "useless opinions"? Any sane woman is going to need to know that the vasectomy has worked, still works, and the man you find for her is STI free.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"How does this fit in with the ‘safe sex’ you’ve listed on your profile?"

You've listed DP, do you do it every time?

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"How does this fit in with the ‘safe sex’ you’ve listed on your profile?

You've listed DP, do you do it every time?

If we participate in DP, condoms for both cocks, is your question even relevant?"

Just because he's listed safe sex doesn't mean he wants to do it every time. So it's as relevant as yours.

Reply privately

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Oh dear

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Such a negative thread! If OP wishes to play Russian roulette let him be......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Such a negative thread! If OP wishes to play Russian roulette let him be......"

It's only negative because there's not a single response that has any relevance to what the OP is looking for.

I believe he asked for a man thats had a vasectomy.

I don't think the thread asks "can I have STI advice"

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Such a negative thread! If OP wishes to play Russian roulette let him be......

It's only negative because there's not a single response that has any relevance to what the OP is looking for.

I don't think the thread asks "can I have STI advice""

Members will always add their own opinion to a comment. It’s what the forums are about!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Members will always add their own opinion to a comment. It’s what the forums are about! "

So you spouting 'Russian roulette' helps the OP?

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't think the thread asks "can I have STI advice""

Exactly

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Members will always add their own opinion to a comment. It’s what the forums are about!

So you spouting 'Russian roulette' helps the OP?"

No idea, just reading the comments about STIs

made me think of it. I did say ‘let him be’, it’s up to OP what he does. Please don’t use the thread to pick on me!

Reply privately

By *oetic licenceCouple
over a year ago

Darley Dale

"I had no idea vasectomy rid you of STDs. You learn something new each day."

I was thinking the same!!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Oops... I should've posted this in the fantasy section.. but never mind. The safesex brigade...stop pointing out the obvious stuff...if you have nothing to say it's not mandatory to participate...just move on instead of giving your useless opinions. Also I think the only people who should be commenting on this post are the ones who are into this scenario..

Opinions aren’t useless, they generate discussion and interaction - a great deal of that is involved in swinging. It lacks finesse to diss someone’s opinion without being adult enough to consider its pros and cons. "

It also lacks finesse to spoil a persons meet / fantasy thread

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To the OP start another thread and I will make sure no one spoils it for you

To anyone else this applies to...discussing a profile is not allowed on the forum unless a person asks for it or it is relevant to the OP

Again....unless you are interested in the meet request then leave the thread alone as it isn't fair.

Reply privately