Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hottest meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What’s the hottest meet you’ve got so far?

I can consider my first threesome with a MF couple as the hottest one I’ve had so far. I didn’t know what to expect and I was really nervous but also very determined to try it. After a little bit of teasing on kik, they decide to invide me at theirs. Very nice couple, quite experienced swingers, made me feel at ease straight away. That she sat on my lap and started to kiss her partner, and then me.

She had one hand inside my pants and one inside of his and she felt both our cocks growing bigger and bigger. She unzipped both of our pants and started to taste our cocks one at a time enjoying every moment of it. Then we started to undress her and to caress her body, she was already very wet, pushing her ass against my thighs while kissing her husband. Her husband then took her head, put her on her knees and firmly guided her to suck my cock, letting her breathe from time to time...

Long story short, I’ve had other hot meetings but the first was one of the hottest one.

Now your turn to share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An overweight gay male. Long ginger hair. About 60+. He told me I wasn't his type.

Unfortunately that's all on offer where I live

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread