Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Advice please

Jump to newest

By *ustyLeRoux OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brecon

Men of fab ..advice please. Had a fantastic meet on monday evening however - due to personal issues which I had mentioned to him - I went into over keen / over message mode. Anyway I'm guessing it can't be rectified as the above makes me appear crazy. Thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He might just think you really enjoyed the meet, just don’t worry about it

By *rzambiqueMan
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Men of fab ..advice please. Had a fantastic meet on monday evening however - due to personal issues which I had mentioned to him - I went into over keen / over message mode. Anyway I'm guessing it can't be rectified as the above makes me appear crazy. Thoughts ? "

Ok first thoughts yes to be honest with you babe...

But

If you said to the fella that you have x problem then just give it a few days before you message him again.

If after that there is no response then just wrote him off don't pester him.

Personally if I was in his shoes I wouldn't mind but I'd probably tell you to turn it down a notch lol.

Hope all works out for you hun and if you need to chat feel free I'm here x

Mo

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If this happens the other way round and it's a guy doing it we stop all communication.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

If he’s married and playing ‘away’ then your constant messages will be unwanted and he’ll think you’re a bunny boiler.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/09/19 10:05:06]

over a year ago

Sorry ment wen I send message to a person I look at there profile again and it says profile not available do they no me lol

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I think it's easy to get into over keen/over message mode especially if you've had a particularly good meet BUT the danger lies if the level of messaging/keenness isn't reciprocated - so is always best to take your cue from the other person - if they are messaging back just as keenly then go for it - if not it's time to rein things in a little.

Some people, particularly if they're meeting others too, will ramp up messages as a meet approaches and then when it's over ramp them down again as they move onto the next "bubble" until the next time they're ready to meet you - the key is finding a happy medium in the meantime

By *parks2020Man
over a year ago

East Kilbride

Love seeing Mrs full pussy ready to clean it up

over a year ago

If you feel like you have frightened him off by falling into a pattern which you explained to him ... he doesn't deserve your time. We all have issues if we've been through life's mill. Compassion costs nothing.

over a year ago

"Men of fab ..advice please. Had a fantastic meet on monday evening however - due to personal issues which I had mentioned to him - I went into over keen / over message mode. Anyway I'm guessing it can't be rectified as the above makes me appear crazy. Thoughts ? "

Don’t overthink it. You did mention it. How much is overkeen?

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

If he already knows, then he should be patient with you and understanding.

I'm sure hell let you know - especially if he likes you.

Post new Message to Thread