Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cum cleaning cuckold

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who would like to be a cum cleaning cuckold the though of it turns me on and I want to try it but I cant seem to find any lady that is willing to let me see what it's like

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cleaning cum from a woman don't make you a cuck

over a year ago

We alway thought you needed to be in a relationship to be a cuck? Not our thing but know bits about it

over a year ago

"cleaning cum from a woman don't make you a cuck "

I know it doesn't

over a year ago

"We alway thought you needed to be in a relationship to be a cuck? Not our thing but know bits about it "

Yes you do need to be in a relationship to be a cuckold

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

Loads of cuck couples on here fella

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Definitely not a cuck. Just a clean up man.

over a year ago

"Loads of cuck couples on here fella "

Its finding one that's whilling to let me try it that's the problem lol

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

"Loads of cuck couples on here fella

Its finding one that's whilling to let me try it that's the problem lol "

You look nice. You shouldn't have any trouble

over a year ago

You look nice. You shouldn't have any trouble "

Thanks and I have lots or trouble lol

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

Thanks and I have lots or trouble lol "

I guess it depends what you want to do. Do some profile name searches

over a year ago

It takes a long time to evolve into that sort of relationship. Especially if it's going to last. It takes a lot more trust and respect and communication than many would understand or be able to achieve. Good luck fella, but you have a hell of a lot to do before you get to that stage as a cuck.

If you just want to lick cum from a pussy, try your own or attend a bareback gangbang.

over a year ago

I guess it depends what you want to do. Do some profile name searches"

I will have a look at some profile and hopefully something may come of it

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

I will have a look at some profile and hopefully something may come of it "

Good luck. Let us know how you get on

over a year ago

"It takes a long time to evolve into that sort of relationship. Especially if it's going to last. It takes a lot more trust and respect and communication than many would understand or be able to achieve. Good luck fella, but you have a hell of a lot to do before you get to that stage as a cuck.

If you just want to lick cum from a pussy, try your own or attend a bareback gangbang."

I know cuckold will take a while to get in to and I am whilling to wait for that if it does ever happen and I have already licked my own cum from a pussy I would just like you try someone else and see if I like that as well

over a year ago

I will have a look at some profile and hopefully something may come of it

Good luck. Let us know how you get on "

Thank you

over a year ago

"It takes a long time to evolve into that sort of relationship. Especially if it's going to last. It takes a lot more trust and respect and communication than many would understand or be able to achieve. Good luck fella, but you have a hell of a lot to do before you get to that stage as a cuck.

If you just want to lick cum from a pussy, try your own or attend a bareback gangbang.

I know cuckold will take a while to get in to and I am whilling to wait for that if it does ever happen and I have already licked my own cum from a pussy I would just like you try someone else and see if I like that as well "

That's cool. Just pointing out that not many relationships start with the intention of becoming a cuckold relationship. So I would think it's going to be a hard thing to find a lady that's up for that, that you are compatible with. I'm not saying it's impossible, just not common.

over a year ago

I know cuckold will take a while to get in to and I am whilling to wait for that if it does ever happen and I have already licked my own cum from a pussy I would just like you try someone else and see if I like that as well

That's cool. Just pointing out that not many relationships start with the intention of becoming a cuckold relationship. So I would think it's going to be a hard thing to find a lady that's up for that, that you are compatible with. I'm not saying it's impossible, just not common. "

Yes I know what your saying a cuckold relationship is pretty much next to impossible it's a hard thing to find and I will be lucky if I do find one to be honest with you

over a year ago

That's cool. Just pointing out that not many relationships start with the intention of becoming a cuckold relationship. So I would think it's going to be a hard thing to find a lady that's up for that, that you are compatible with. I'm not saying it's impossible, just not common.

Yes I know what your saying a cuckold relationship is pretty much next to impossible it's a hard thing to find and I will be lucky if I do find one to be honest with you "

Lol not really. What I'm saying is it isn't something you can find. It normally works by being in a loving relationship with someone. Then it maybe evolves into cuckolding. Then maybe you might be able to find a compatible bull with whom you and your partner would have built up a relationship with in order for them to be a trusted bareback partner for you both. There are so many variables to get right. It takes a long long time. You can't just find someone. It really isn't that simple.

over a year ago

Yes I know what your saying a cuckold relationship is pretty much next to impossible it's a hard thing to find and I will be lucky if I do find one to be honest with you

Lol not really. What I'm saying is it isn't something you can find. It normally works by being in a loving relationship with someone. Then it maybe evolves into cuckolding. Then maybe you might be able to find a compatible bull with whom you and your partner would have built up a relationship with in order for them to be a trusted bareback partner for you both. There are so many variables to get right. It takes a long long time. You can't just find someone. It really isn't that simple. "

Yes I get what your saying and I know it's not something you just find with anyone and it takes a lot of trust and building up to cuckold and I may never find it

over a year ago

Not a cuck just love licking pussys clean

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Loads of guys love cleaning up a cream pie, just to taste the honey

over a year ago

"Loads of guys love cleaning up a cream pie, just to taste the honey "

I wouldnt know ain't had chance to try anyone else creampie yet

over a year ago

"Loads of guys love cleaning up a cream pie, just to taste the honey "

Totally agree!

over a year ago

Any cuckold couples drop me a message. Happy for you to lead. Must be hot and hygienic

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

If you just want to lick cum from a pussy, try your own or attend a bareback gangbang."

Agreed, with all the adventures that I've had in my time it is only with one couple that it got to the level of mutual trust where the cuck was taking my creamy load directly from his partners dripping pussy mmmmm

over a year ago

I’d love to do it but other half won’t play ... hoping to change that soon. I’ve played with her and eaten my own but loose the vibe after Cumming

By *ingobingoMan
over a year ago

chch

Can't think of a worse bush tucker trial

By *eedsortingMan
over a year ago

Radley

Is this one of those things that is often used as a shorthand way of saying you want to try out a specific type of submissive fantasy / role where you are dominated by the female to serve her needs and clean up after she has been gloriously fucked? It is, without doubt, a particularly horny scenario to play out but as others have said, strictly speaking being a cuck is a very specific situation that does require you to be in a relationship. Which most people you see playing out cuck scenarios aren't, really.

Maybe?

Post new Message to Thread