Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I've decided to get back in to dating but how do I as a single man deal with my history as someone who has partaken in the swinging. I feel I need to be honest but what if it puts someone off? Sexuality is another issue as I am bi but I want a relationship with a woman.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd be upfront about it.

If they don't like it, move on.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Just be honest

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I agree with the two above comments.

over a year ago

I think honest from the start but have no idea how I approach the subject and how soon!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think honest from the start but have no idea how I approach the subject and how soon!"

Be honest as soon as you feel a connection

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think honest from the start but have no idea how I approach the subject and how soon!"

if it was me I would probably broach the subject as soon as possible. I'd just say something like I've never been conventional in my sex life and let the conversation develop from there.

Did you see the dominatrix on first dates? She came straight out with it. One guy got all ooer missus and schoolboyish about it her second date just found it interesting and they carried on to a second date.

If they're ok with it they're going to be from the start, if they're not you're not on the same page anyway

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

Agree with the comments above, be honest and don't compromise on it.

I (her) spent 18 years in a marriage which didn't sexually satisfy me. Even talking about my fantasies became a bad topic.

I once went to an Ann Summers party and won a vibrator, took it home all excited for him to use it on me and was met with the response "if you think I am going to touch that I will throw it out of the window for all our neighbours to see".

My sexual personality became locked away inside of me until I left him. I then made a promise to myself to be open, honest and proud of my sexual personality.... and always will be.

My partner now embraces my mind and body and gives me all I desire and I do for him in return. That is a relationship worth holding on to!

Good luck

over a year ago

"I think honest from the start but have no idea how I approach the subject and how soon!

if it was me I would probably broach the subject as soon as possible. I'd just say something like I've never been conventional in my sex life and let the conversation develop from there.

Did you see the dominatrix on first dates? She came straight out with it. One guy got all ooer missus and schoolboyish about it her second date just found it interesting and they carried on to a second date.

If they're ok with it they're going to be from the start, if they're not you're not on the same page anyway "

Yes I did see it. I even thought about applying for the show

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I think honest from the start but have no idea how I approach the subject and how soon!

If they're ok with it they're going to be from the start, if they're not you're not on the same page anyway

Yes I did see it. I even thought about applying for the show "

do it! I love that show,

By *henanigans100Couple
over a year ago

Buckie

"Agree with the comments above, be honest and don't compromise on it.

I (her) spent 18 years in a marriage which didn't sexually satisfy me. Even talking about my fantasies became a bad topic.

I once went to an Ann Summers party and won a vibrator, took it home all excited for him to use it on me and was met with the response "if you think I am going to touch that I will throw it out of the window for all our neighbours to see".

My sexual personality became locked away inside of me until I left him. I then made a promise to myself to be open, honest and proud of my sexual personality.... and always will be.

My partner now embraces my mind and body and gives me all I desire and I do for him in return. That is a relationship worth holding on to!

Good luck

"

I (F) can completely relate to your experience... spent years repressing my true self to keep someone else happy. What a miserable time and pointless exercise. But feels amazing now to be free and liberated with someone who understands and doesn't judge no matter what.

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"Agree with the comments above, be honest and don't compromise on it.

Good luck

I (F) can completely relate to your experience... spent years repressing my true self to keep someone else happy. What a miserable time and pointless exercise. But feels amazing now to be free and liberated with someone who understands and doesn't judge no matter what. "

Thank you, yes it's very liberating indeed

Post new Message to Thread