Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Profile hacking

Jump to newest

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

This isn't something I've experienced at all but I've seen a few status updates from women claiming that their profile was hacked and they've had to create a new one and are asking for people to reverify them.

I just accepted it as something that could happen but in the couple of months I've been back on I've seen one woman use that reason on status updates 3 times for new profiles.

I don't have any veris on this profile as I've stated in a previous forum post because I wanted to start with a clean slate and would never ask anyone to verify me when I've been away for a year.

Just curious as to people's experiences with"hacked" fab accounts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If any of you got a weird message from me saying that 'you seem to have a nice anus' it is because I have been hacked by a proctologist.

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"If any of you got a weird message from me saying that 'you seem to have a nice anus' it is because I have been hacked by a proctologist. "

Was he a hack?

By *urvyandCurious999Woman
over a year ago

Hiding from twats

I suspect several of the men I've seen with "hacked" accounts, are actually creating new accounts to get around being blocked.

over a year ago

"If any of you got a weird message from me saying that 'you seem to have a nice anus' it is because I have been hacked by a proctologist.

Was he a hacker?"

Before becoming a proctologist? I don't know. I guess so.

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"I suspect several of the men I've seen with "hacked" accounts, are actually creating new accounts to get around being blocked. "

That's probably true. I don't know the particular lady who posted the constant updates but she is always extremely public and aggressive in her status updates so I wouldn't say she is that subtle.

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"If any of you got a weird message from me saying that 'you seem to have a nice anus' it is because I have been hacked by a proctologist.

Was he a hacker?

Before becoming a proctologist? I don't know. I guess so."

I would have asked before bending over and coughing..

over a year ago

Was he a hacker?

Before becoming a proctologist? I don't know. I guess so.

I would have asked before bending over and coughing.."

I do love to cough when men are around

over a year ago

"I suspect several of the men I've seen with "hacked" accounts, are actually creating new accounts to get around being blocked. "

I'm inclined to agree with you there. There's a guy local to me with three or more different names abusing the local women and treating them like dirt

By *ealitybites OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"I suspect several of the men I've seen with "hacked" accounts, are actually creating new accounts to get around being blocked.

I'm inclined to agree with you there. There's a guy local to me with three or more different names abusing the local women and treating them like dirt"

I totally get that both men and women can have more than one active profile for whatever reasons but I'm more interested in finding out it anyone has ever had their fab account hacked and been forced to change a password or delete their profile? Is it something that actually happens?

Post new Message to Thread