Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

cum food

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had heard that pineapple juice helps guys produce more cum and it's sweeter. I also heard that cashew nuts contain a protien that makes cum thicker and stronger.

The more I looked into it the more i found. Apparantly vegetarian guys cum sweeter than meat eaters. As you put in you get out or you are what you eat

Anyone heard any other top tips....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

smokers and heavy beer or red wine drinkers taste funky and not in a good way so cut down in the heavy drinks and the fags guys it makes us more likely to enjoy it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Suddenly I'm very glad I don't smoke or drink beer

By *ittenandthepirateCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

We tried this too and apparently pineapple juice makes my cum taste a lot sweeter.

I do powerlifting so I eat a lot of protein in a day. I cum a lot but that might just be an individual thing, i've never noticed a difference in viscosity or amount when i've been phasing through extreme diets.

Try the pineapple juice

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Kate certainly notices a big difference depending on my diet. Pineapple gets the thumbs up, apparently makes it taste nicer (considerably apparently) and also makes consistency better too.

I've heard on the grapevine that letteuce is supposed to increase the amount - but I can face chomping through tons of the stuff

Cheers

D

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Kate certainly notices a big difference depending on my diet. Pineapple gets the thumbs up, apparently makes it taste nicer (considerably apparently) and also makes consistency better too.

I've heard on the grapevine that letteuce is supposed to increase the amount - but I can face chomping through tons of the stuff

Cheers

D"

Meant to say obviously it's not an immediate effect, I usually try and build a lot of it into my diet about a week before we go to a club.

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"I had heard that pineapple juice helps guys produce more cum and it's sweeter. I also heard that cashew nuts contain a protien that makes cum thicker and stronger.

The more I looked into it the more i found. Apparantly vegetarian guys cum sweeter than meat eaters. As you put in you get out or you are what you eat

Anyone heard any other top tips...."

Yeh Ive heard fresh pineappleis good

over a year ago

If you want to 'shoot' more cum ... this will help.

L-Arginine

Soya Lecithin Granules

Zinc

Celery

Kegel Exercises

By *exyhornycplCouple
over a year ago

Shropshire

i can definately tell the difference between the cum of a smoker and a non smoker.thats why i prefer to meet non smokers.stevie eats lots of fruit every day and his cum is lots sweeter than alot of other guys,so if my extensive research is a anything to go on i'd say you are what u eat......

over a year ago

my ex said the same as i hardly drink dont smoke or eat crap she remarked on how it tasted better than some guys that drink n smoke

By *uud 4-funMan
over a year ago

Dartford

The legend that oysters are good for the libido has some truth in it. Shellfish contain high levels of minerals that are good for our health.

(and add to the volume and consistancy of cum)

By *ong_legs2Couple
over a year ago

essex

Celery def sweetens it up!

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"If you want to 'shoot' more cum ... this will help.

L-Arginine

Soya Lecithin Granules

Zinc

Celery

Kegel Exercises

"

And will also make you more fertile - so watch out!!!

over a year ago

guys! just dont drink too much gin...eeuugghh! bitter!

over a year ago

I've just made up this second that bananas are good for maintaining erections

over a year ago

agree pineapple is good for tasty cum, my ex drank it all the time and i couldnt get enough of it and he tasted very yummy.

By *explorer69Man
over a year ago

Tring

Apple juice is very good too

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Have a break, have a kumquat

over a year ago

I've got a bit of a sweet tooth so when hubby drinks lots of mango juice I can taste the difference

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"I had heard that pineapple juice helps guys produce more cum and it's sweeter. I also heard that cashew nuts contain a protien that makes cum thicker and stronger.

Anyone heard any other top tips...."

Pineapple is known to make sperm taste better x

Post new Message to Thread