Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girls being bitchy on here

Jump to newest

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

So woke up this morning to see the very last message I have is from a girl to tell me that my roots need doing after a pic I put up yesterday

Why do girls feel the need to be bitchy on here ?

Like hello ? Unfortunately my hair isn’t naturally pink , yes I have to dye it this colour and yes my hair fits grow ! Who would feel the need to message someone to point that out ?

I would never dream of messaging anyone to point out their flaws

Its all about building others esteem not knocking them down

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s really unkind of them. I don’t think it’s just on here, I think some women have yet to live in a world where others being attractive doesn’t make them feel less attractive. As women we need to be more kind. I think as a species we are meant to be competitive and it comes out differently in modern society and between men and women.

Don’t let them knock you , love the hair, and my weirdly coloured hair always needs the roots doing! - Mrs

By *manaWoman
over a year ago

Basingstoke

I hate this... how does this benefit people? Ignore it, rise above it.

You are gorgeous and you dont need one person to bring you down.

There are some amazing women on here, surround yourself with them and ignore the hate xxx

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"That’s really unkind of them. I don’t think it’s just on here, I think some women have yet to live in a world where others being attractive doesn’t make them feel less attractive. As women we need to be more kind. I think as a species we are meant to be competitive and it comes out differently in modern society and between men and women.

Don’t let them knock you , love the hair, and my weirdly coloured hair always needs the roots doing! - Mrs "

Exactly right ... kindness doesn’t cost anything and I was always taught ‘if you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all

over a year ago

Ahhhh the green eyed monster is a right ugly fucker. You are stunning and unfortunately there are women that cannot just appreciate other women and have to make themselves feel better picking out someone else's flaws (as they see them).

Must say love the pink hair myself xx

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"I hate this... how does this benefit people? Ignore it, rise above it.

You are gorgeous and you dont need one person to bring you down.

There are some amazing women on here, surround yourself with them and ignore the hate xxx"

Thank you

And although I haven’t posted for compliments I appreciate your words

I just feel there are some women on here that might really get upset about messages like that (thankfully water off a ducks back to me) and is ladies should be about showing our fellow girl fabbers a bit of love

By *he Devil rides outMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Sounds like someone who can only feel better about themselves by putting others down. No need for that negativity. Block her and forget about her xx

By *ikingCoolMan
over a year ago

carmarthen

Keep no notice your hair is fine x

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

It says more about her than it does you. Delete. Block. Enjoy the sunshine in your life x

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

You are a stunning lady and I would imagine the person that sent you the message felt you are prettier than they are. So jealousy.

Trying to make you feel bad to make themselves feel better.

It's not something I would personally do, I was raised tone nice to people and encourage their beliefs in themselves.

over a year ago

Women are ridiculously bad at putting each other down!!!!

If its not bad enough with the male species glaring everyday making women feel uncomfortable, It is other women glaring and bitching.

Total society condioning!!!

When women stop infighting realise they are the dominant force of the world, the world will be a much better place....

There is very good reason whh men run the media to keep women in check so they continue to focus on looks and pleasing their man etc etc yada yada.

All women are fabulous just they are. And should compliment each other every day.

Empower the species... take over the world......

over a year ago

It would be out of pure jealousy and spite. They are clearly not happy or confident in themselves and would feel knocking others is a way to boost their own ego. Unfortunately the internet allows them to do this without any repercussions as they can hide behind their keyboard and insult whoever they want. Just ignore it and rise above. I think your hair looks great xx

By *heGateKeeperMan
over a year ago

Stratford

"It says more about her than it does you. Delete. Block. Enjoy the sunshine in your life x"

Exactly what I was going to say

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Two thoughts 1) was it just an attempt at humour?

2) are you sure it was a woman?

over a year ago

Just sounds like jealousy I've met some wonderful woman here unfortunately you get bitchy girls everywhere. But by acknowledging it you are letting her win I would have just blocked her personally. And I think the pink looks awesome

over a year ago

It is not just girls, I have had bitchy messages from men too lol

By *aura66Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Simply put jealousy. Take it as a back handed compliment. You obviously made a hell if an impression on them for them to go to the effort to comment. Don’t let it worry you .

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

"Just sounds like jealousy I've met some wonderful woman here unfortunately you get bitchy girls everywhere. But by acknowledging it you are letting her win I would have just blocked her personally. And I think the pink looks awesome"

That’s the thing , I have some amazing girl friends on here

All have better bodies than me , prettier faces etc and financially a lot better off but I tell them how great they look etc

I know it’s just a small minority of bitchy ones but it’s so unnecessary to actually message

Yeah sometimes have it from guys I’ve said no to but from a woman it just seems worse lol

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Single men on here get a bad name but in all honesty i can say the most trouble i have had is from single females who feel the need to be unkind and bitchy without even knowing me. That is sad.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I have no idea why someone would do that it’s so mean. Perhaps it’s their own insecurities? It makes them feel better if they put others down?

It just shouldn’t happen.

over a year ago

"That’s really unkind of them. I don’t think it’s just on here, I think some women have yet to live in a world where others being attractive doesn’t make them feel less attractive. As women we need to be more kind. I think as a species we are meant to be competitive and it comes out differently in modern society and between men and women.

Don’t let them knock you , love the hair, and my weirdly coloured hair always needs the roots doing! - Mrs

Exactly right ... kindness doesn’t cost anything and I was always taught ‘if you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all

"

That's a rule a lot of people who post on the forums should live by

You are a gorgeous lady and there will always be some spiteful jealous person who wants to bring you down. Don't let them win lovely x

over a year ago

Could it possibly of been a fake guy profile sending the message and by putting that gets a reaction from you , sort of goes to the top of the pile ? If it was a women just ignore put your head in the air and carry on your day feeling positive . No one can put you down unless you let them x

over a year ago

What is wrong with people?? I’ve never had a bitchy message from a woman yet but I think I would just have to laugh at it now. It’s uncalled for and pure jealousy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/19 07:35:18]

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Ha ..you think girls are bitchy..they ain't got nothing on trannies..another site I'm on the forums at times it's a free for all bitch fest..

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

The ole jealously thing again. I get it all the time about my feet

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Maybe he/she secretly fancies you and is trying to reach out, some people deem an abusive message as a valid form of contact

Block and delete every time.

P.s your hair is lush x

over a year ago

"So woke up this morning to see the very last message I have is from a girl to tell me that my roots need doing after a pic I put up yesterday

Like hello ? Unfortunately my hair isn’t naturally pink , yes I have to dye it this colour and yes my hair fits grow ! Who would feel the need to message someone to point that out ?

Its all about building others esteem not knocking them down "

This us not just a fab thing, have been subjected to many unpleasant messages from guys, girls and couples and still am. A lot of guys are unpleasant to a lot if guys especially if they think they are doing better, same with girls it only seems less frequent because of the ratios. The truth is that all these sites introduce an element of competition, and as such others will take on less than favourable attitude to try and gain an advantage. It goes with the territory. If you have spent any time in the fashion industry. Well you can probably guess

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

Scarlett, sorry you have had to endure the feelings from some unkind words of another.

I know you we're not phising for complaiments, but you are a stunner. I'm sure many look up to you and aspire you.

Bottom line is, you work a normal job, you have kids and most importanly have feelings just like the rest of us. Rise above it. You have 3 wonderful children, a husband that loves and adores you and you pay your own bills. (Reading between the lines on your profile and past forum posts).

Suns out, put a smile on your face and hold your head high.

over a year ago

"Ha ..you think girls are bitchy..they ain't got nothing on trannies..another site I'm on the forums at times it's a free for all bitch fest.."

I bet. I’ve work for an airline and the boys and girls are bitchy together.

over a year ago

Well I think you are stunning OP...ignore the haters xx

over a year ago

"Ha ..you think girls are bitchy..they ain't got nothing on trannies..another site I'm on the forums at times it's a free for all bitch fest.."

Yes have been involved i the scene on and off for years. absolutely

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

I can't understand why anyone would feel the need to do this.

We should be boosting each other up not trying to knock each others confidence.

You look lovely and I love your hair colour

Ignore the insecure jealous people and have a great day.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

They need to get a grip. It's a lovely picture anyway but even if it wasn't, why comment? They should see my hair when it looks like the colour of tomato sauce stains when it's due a dye!

over a year ago

Hahahaha are you serious!?

Wow. Maybe it was ruining her day that much - she just had to let you know! Yano, cause you have that much of an effect in her life.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Don't sweat it Scarlett.

Some people need to put others down, pick fault, criticise, just to make themselves feel better.

Just smile, knowing you're better than that xx

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Your hair looks amazing. Rise above it. Makes me sad that some women go out of their way to put others down. We should be building each other up x

By *elliNevvaMan
over a year ago

London

Survival of the fittest at play here I'm afraid. Just like all the stags are rutting for your attention so do all the does go out of their way to eliminate the competition for the alpha stags (through attempting to undermine their confidence).

over a year ago

You do realise that someone else might actually be doing that because they think they are being nice? Maybe she just thought you might not have realised rather than meant it in a bad way? We're all very quick to see negatives rather than seeing things in a positive light ... personally I would have replied with a thank you and it's all in hand message!

Signed eternal optimist x

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

If its out of the blue I would say its a touch of jealousy and just ignore.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

"If its out of the blue I would say its a touch of jealousy and just ignore. "

Agreed it’s jealousy

You’re stunning and your hair is fantastic hence the reaction - if you were someone they perceived as unattractive and less of a ‘threat’ to them on here they probably wouldn’t have bothered

over a year ago

Sounds to me like they are very insecure and immature. Rise above it lovely.

over a year ago

Nasty little skip rat! You're gorgeous just sack her off!

over a year ago

It’s a sign of their own insecurities, don’t take it personally, thank them for pointing it out, let them know you hope they learn to love themselves enough to not feel the need to pull others down anymore, and carry on living your life.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

There's a few guys on the gay sites that can be really bitchy, once had a guy message me with some derogatory comments then block me so I couldn't reply, bitchy or what?

over a year ago

"There's a few guys on the gay sites that can be really bitchy, once had a guy message me with some derogatory comments then block me so I couldn't reply, bitchy or what?"

Lots of guys of all descriptions, on all sites, can say particularly bitchy things, it not the prereserve of females and gay guys only.

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

Lovely to read such positive comments on here

Perhaps the nastier ones should hop onto the forums and see that fellow fabbers are all about spreading the love

Right I’m off to buy some hair dye hahahaha

By *lujiz94Man
over a year ago

Bishop's Stortford

If it makes you feel better, I think you all look incredible

over a year ago

"If it makes you feel better, I think you all look incredible "

Thankyou

over a year ago

"So woke up this morning to see the very last message I have is from a girl to tell me that my roots need doing after a pic I put up yesterday

Nooo way, you expect us to believe some women on here are vicious wee chicken heads!!

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

"There's a few guys on the gay sites that can be really bitchy, once had a guy message me with some derogatory comments then block me so I couldn't reply, bitchy or what?

Lots of guys of all descriptions, on all sites, can say particularly bitchy things, it not the prereserve of females and gay guys only. "

Yes indeed you make a good point.

over a year ago

Jealousy, trolling, take your pick! Just take it for what it is, a fault within them, rather than you!

Have a lovely day!

By *layfulCouple86Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Its all about building others esteem not knocking them down "

I love this! People often forget that it's another actual person reading those messages and say things they wouldn't dream of saying in person. Fab is a fantasy land for some.

More importantly though, hold on to those positive vibes! It is all about building people up and on that note, Have a great day OP your gorgeous!

In fact all of you guys, have a great day, stay happy and healthy and much love to you all!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You look fabulous, I would never understand someone's motivation for sending a message like that.

I feel bad for somebody to actually be that person wants to bring negativity to someone else. I can't feel that they are happy or comfortable in their own skin to send a message of that nature.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Jealousy, trolling, take your pick! Just take it for what it is, a fault within them, rather than you!

Have a lovely day! "

Hello lovely... and to your comment.

My two pence worth.....Unforutnatley there are some on fab that like to try to put others down. Just look at it that you were important enough for them to bother... personally I think you look great OP

over a year ago

Just best to ignore OP some people ate just jealous on here.

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I don't think it's just females, like in every walk of life you get rude, horrible people.

It might be hard but don't let them get to you!

Chin up op.

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

Don't worry at all. The last thing we're looking at is your hair

over a year ago

Pure Jealousy in my opinion, and like you op I'd never message anyone to just be down right nasty

over a year ago

Oh and btw I'm straight,but your bloody gorgeous OP

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

The other thing is this sort of comment often implies the ‘I know you dye your hair I can see your roots’ thing

Her hair is pink!! It’s not a national secret some dye may have been involved there!

over a year ago

I don't think it's just females, like in every walk of life you get rude, horrible people.

It might be hard but don't let them get to you!

Chin up op.

"

Especially between guys if they all have their eyes on the same mark!!

over a year ago

Some people get jelious of anything.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

You are delicious and delectable just as you are in your "pics". Would be very happy to have you alongside me....!!!! Take no notice of the "nay sayers".

over a year ago

Sort your hair out love. Nice feet though

over a year ago

I love your pink hair! You look stunning don't let silly comments put you down.

We should be building each other up, not tearing each other down.

Nobody knowd what anyone else is going through in life. Kindness costs nothing

over a year ago

Unfortunately some think fab is all about them and they hate seeing others getting responses or attention.I think fab has given them a ego trip as they get the attention here that they don't get in there lives off here.I guess it's the same in most places were you will encounter nice and idiot people so just blank the idiots.

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

Your roots are the last thing I’d notice about you . Wow !!

over a year ago

Rise above it. Most people don’t go around putting others down. The ones that do have more problems than just physical.

Always have the block button!

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Some people take the biscuit!

I think I would have replied with “Thanks, but due to my chemo there’s not a lot of point”

There’s always a riposte when given enough time to think about it

over a year ago

"Some people take the biscuit!

I think I would have replied with “Thanks, but due to my chemo there’s not a lot of point”

There’s always a riposte when given enough time to think about it "

who jokes about chemo?

over a year ago

On your way back after getting your roots sorted

I noticed a distinct lack of care towards your nipples , your Clitoris looked like it needed some major tlc as well, pop in for an appointment & im sure I'll be able to bring you back to where they need to be .

over a year ago

It’s plain and simple jealously, wouldn’t read too much into it . They are threatened by your awesomeness

over a year ago

It is pure jealousy OP, I think weve all suffered it at various times in our fab lives. We ignore and move on

over a year ago

I'd do you but not her op X

over a year ago

I had a message of a regular on the hot pics on my couple profile slagging me off.

It made me laugh because she is so rough

I tried to reply asking why she sent it but had blocked me

By *ay123mailMan
over a year ago

Seaham

Guessing they looked at your "assets" and figure they are better than theirs, then seen your roots are about 1/2inch long and decides to pick at something about you that no one would even give a shit about.

over a year ago

I dont get this either...had it the other day a post in the forums about STI's I commented on ( nothing derogatory I might add )

Yep I'm fat and I smoke ( very considerate smoker ) but apparently I'm more at risk from my obesity and smoking than getting an STI.

Really???? Well ooookkkk then I'll stop getting my sexual health checked and hope no one has gonna goo goo.

over a year ago

I know a lot of the comments are supportive. Sometimes it is difficult to just rise above it. It's like when a jury is told to disregard something said, easy to say but not easy to do. Feel for you and those been in similar situations. My only lesson I can offer from being on the scene for a few years and being in this situation a few times, try to be true to yourself and who you are that will get you through it and with little help and support from others but trust in your strength

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/19 21:47:32]

over a year ago

Ignore them, your roots are definitely not what I’d notice about you, more the fact you’re beautiful and always so lovely on here x

Get that it’s annoying though. Been messaged to tell me I’m too fat, too tattooed to be attractive, they didn’t think I was nice but wanted to fuck Mr. even had one lovely lady, after us sending her a pic, straight away put up a status that in a couple the female should at least decent boobs.

When I had a singles account, even had the woman in a couple message to give me grief for having put up pics hours before, then when I put up a status to say I wasn’t meeting to accuse me of doing it to get more views, fabs and begs to meet- I was so shocked at being attacked I explained it was not for that at all, but because I’d just had news my best friend had died, she said if that was true sorry for my loss but she didn’t get why I cared what people I wouldn’t meet thought- like I’d lie about losing my best friend and the rock in my life, or cared what others thought of me not meeting- people like her for example!.

Beggars belief how some people think they can attack you because they think they have the right to.

Some people have an entitled attitude that their view matters more than being respectful of the feelings of others x Viv x

over a year ago

Insecurity tends to be a very ugly trait in girls as they think that looks make them better than others and if you are possibly more attractive than they are then they turn catty, because apparently knocking someone down means they are higher... In what respect, I have no idea but... Luckily most on here are women but a few slip through... And I always thought your hair was natural like mine!!

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

There is always one out there OP..... I've had it too as although pink IS my natural colour (honest!) the current purple and blue bits aren't - shock horror!!

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Probably jealous that's she's not as pretty as you x

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I’ve been told truth never hurts, well unless you don’t believe the truth.

over a year ago

"I’ve been told truth never hurts, well unless you don’t believe the truth."

The truth often hurts, it's why alot withold it

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I’ve been told truth never hurts, well unless you don’t believe the truth.

The truth often hurts, it's why alot withold it "

Don’t see that, denial of the truth hurts, not the truth.

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

Wish I could reply to you all for your positive comments

Exactly the type of people that should be on here

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"I had a message of a regular on the hot pics on my couple profile slagging me off.

"

it made you laugh because she is so rough ? Hmm the irony

By *aughty Lovers 69Man
over a year ago

Wallasey

It is a shame, how some girls can't support each other, a compliment goes along way, what's the harm. I can't stand people who feel the need to be bitch, what do they really gain?

In my opinion they are probably most definitely jealous of you OP, you are absolutely stunning and I would to be able to have the guts to dye my hair like yours, it looks gorgeous and really suits you xxx

Don't let the haters in, let them make us stronger in ourselves xxx

By *ilth500Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"It is a shame, how some girls can't support each other, a compliment goes along way, what's the harm. I can't stand people who feel the need to be bitch, what do they really gain?

In my opinion they are probably most definitely jealous of you OP, you are absolutely stunning and I would to be able to have the guts to dye my hair like yours, it looks gorgeous and really suits you xxx

Don't let the haters in, let them make us stronger in ourselves xxx"

unfortunately its a society problem, i own a pub, Wirral area, and i see it constantly... sad and unacceptable behaviour from anyone.

over a year ago

Unfortunately always get some negative people ,but fortunately more positive people on here ,and I'm sure you get way more positive comments and fabs than negative .So best to just ignore the negativity as reacting to their comments is what they are after .

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I had a message of a regular on the hot pics on my couple profile slagging me off.

"

There is a regular in hot pics who does this, I got one a long time ago....

over a year ago

I tried to reply asking why she sent it but had blocked

There is a regular in hot pics who does this, I got one a long time ago.... "

Take no notice of the trogs.I was in a thread and one of the attention seekers jumped my comment and all I said was THAT'S RUDE.She sent me a message calling me a fucking mess and a utter slut that's not welcome in the forum.Then she blocked me.

I didn't threat over it in fact I just laughed at her pathetic attempt at trying to hurt me.

Take no notice and don't bite at there bait.

By *nnnikCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

I love ya colour, I'm always having different colours in my hair....

By *ikingCoolMan
over a year ago

carmarthen

How can they be so mean,are the men to

By *ongleggedfemaleWoman
over a year ago

Bucks

I would be worried if your hair was naturally pink..lol. of course you have to dye it! It looks fab!

And yes there are always women and men happy to send messages slagging you off. They are usually so gutless they block you before you can send a scathing reply too.

By *oodyshere2011Man
over a year ago

Midlands

Why you’ve been sent a message like that is beyond me, just be happy and if you really think somethings that bad keep it to yourself and move on. There’s no need to spread negativity!!!

By *carlettx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Essex

I would be worried if your hair was naturally pink..lol. of course you have to dye it! It looks fab!

And yes there are always women and men happy to send messages slagging you off. They are usually so gutless they block you before you can send a scathing reply too."

Isn’t that THE most annoying thing ever!!

over a year ago

Wait you hair isn't naturally pink? I always figured Smiles hair was like a mood ring and now you are telling me she has been dyeing it.

I learn something new every day.

But on a serious note some people are just sad and petty trolling or otherwise. You are rocking your style so *middle finger* to those negative arseholes.

over a year ago

Haters gonna hate! End of the day if they have nothing else better to do that’s on them! Just let it go over your head as I’m sure you have done and even entertain them by putting up a response and just leave the saddos to it x

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

You look nice, and very much like katie price in that pic.

Idk why some people are bitchy but not everyone is luckily.

over a year ago

There is a regular in hot pics who does this, I got one a long time ago.... "

Yes one who is fond of Photoshop

over a year ago

I get this alot when im out, its just their insecurities hun, you're gorgeous, i personally wouldn't give them a second thought x

By *ongleggedfemaleWoman
over a year ago

Bucks

And yes there are always women and men happy to send messages slagging you off. They are usually so gutless they block you before you can send a scathing reply too.

Isn’t that THE most annoying thing ever!!

"

Too bloody right it is. I usually shame them on my status for a bit (yes I know we arent supposed to) so sure someone will send them some good wishes...lol

Post new Message to Thread