Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

entitlement and swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just a simple question do you feel there too much feeling of entitlement lately ... too many of my message's of late are i gonna meet you rather than id like to meet you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"just a simple question do you feel there too much feeling of entitlement lately ... too many of my message's of late are i gonna meet you rather than id like to meet you.

"

I agree. I think this is symptomatic of this site and social media in general. Lots of people fighting for attention and that pushes them to go a bit further and say outrageous things and make outrageous claims... and that just filters thru into everything. It's a push for attention just to spur a reaction which makes the other person feel validated in some way.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

When I ever get a reply I'll let you know. Lol

Maybe they think is more masculine, but probably comes across as pushy.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"just a simple question do you feel there too much feeling of entitlement lately ... too many of my message's of late are i gonna meet you rather than id like to meet you.

"

Yep, I've had loads of messages like this lately.

over a year ago

"When I ever get a reply I'll let you know. Lol

Maybe they think is more masculine, but probably comes across as pushy. "

this is not about guys this is about people

over a year ago

Oh yeah 100%.

Women & men. People are feeling entitled - like you owe them something. It’s getting stupid.

over a year ago

i, the m was on here years ago with a previous partner, and we had alot of fun from fab, now with a new partner we joined as we are both into swinging, weve had over 20 no shows from couples and men, it seems that the more popular a site becomes, the more idiots you get, it never used to be like this, weve still had some fun tho

over a year ago

I think it's a symptom of society in general more of a focus on self needs instead of others and that's displaying in the language people use today. Mr

over a year ago

"i, the m was on here years ago with a previous partner, and we had alot of fun from fab, now with a new partner we joined as we are both into swinging, weve had over 20 no shows from couples and men, it seems that the more popular a site becomes, the more idiots you get, it never used to be like this, weve still had some fun tho "

WHAT!? 20 no shows!!?

That’s pretty disgusting - enough to put someone off here.

But agreed - fab isn’t what it used to be!

over a year ago

"i, the m was on here years ago with a previous partner, and we had alot of fun from fab, now with a new partner we joined as we are both into swinging, weve had over 20 no shows from couples and men, it seems that the more popular a site becomes, the more idiots you get, it never used to be like this, weve still had some fun tho

WHAT!? 20 no shows!!?

yes one was a gangbang, invited i think about 12 guys and a couple, all good with messages either way, one guy turned up lol

But agreed - fab isn’t what it used to be!"

over a year ago

"i, the m was on here years ago with a previous partner, and we had alot of fun from fab, now with a new partner we joined as we are both into swinging, weve had over 20 no shows from couples and men, it seems that the more popular a site becomes, the more idiots you get, it never used to be like this, weve still had some fun tho

WHAT!? 20 no shows!!?

yes one was a gangbang, invited i think about 12 guys and a couple, all good with messages either way, one guy turned up lol

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I guess it's down to people over compensating - they've not had much success so they're trying to seem like assertive go-getter types...

over a year ago

"I think it's a symptom of society in general more of a focus on self needs instead of others and that's displaying in the language people use today. Mr "

Yes, plus, thanks to social media, narcissism is way out of hand and only getting worse from what I can see...

By *STWO65Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

"

There are a lot of people on here with a sense of entitlement on here.

Obviously they feel that they are owed something. ...

By *arkhorse66Man
over a year ago

bristol

And it feels like a vicious circle and continually deteriorating situation. People become more demanding in expectations and lists of specific criteria, the numbers game means people ignore profiles and bombard messages and the recipients just get hacked off with poor quality messages and non compatible profiles. Then the genuine get lost in crowd. So try to combat that with expectation to stand out!

I prefer a crafted and polite approach to selected ladies who I feel I might fit their profile and vice verse. It’s not always very successful but at least it doesn’t seem to pee off the recipients

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"When I ever get a reply I'll let you know. Lol

Maybe they think is more masculine, but probably comes across as pushy.

this is not about guys this is about people "

Due to ratios/numbers, yes the majority of my messages are from men.

But I get the same from other women, couples & a few TVs

I just had a quick count, out of the last 20 messages today, 14 men, 5 couples, 1 TV

Only 1 came across as being genuinely intrested in me

Opposed to the others obvious assumption we will meet & then the XYZ of what they'd do to me

over a year ago

talking about the whole scene its no better in a club ... a couple weeks back went to a club and alot of people seems to have lost the art of talking all we had all night was grunts of wanna play or lets fuck ?? like ive paid to get in so let me have my moneys worth

over a year ago

"talking about the whole scene its no better in a club ... a couple weeks back went to a club and alot of people seems to have lost the art of talking all we had all night was grunts of wanna play or lets fuck ?? like ive paid to get in so let me have my moneys worth"

The more stories I hear about clubs the less I ever want to go to one...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Whether it's our age, general demeanour or how our profile comes across but we get mostly sensible, polite messages. It's rare that anyone seems entitled or rude.

over a year ago

"Whether it's our age, general demeanour or how our profile comes across but we get mostly sensible, polite messages. It's rare that anyone seems entitled or rude. "

or its because your a mod on here maybe ??????

over a year ago

"

It is very common especially on more of the pay membership sites. They have paid their money and for single guys pay a premium so think they are entitled to something for their money sadly.

over a year ago

"

I was taking about this the other day and got shouted down for it like i was trying to cause a argument.

I do think some people on here activate there ego trip button as soon as they log on.Deleting messages without a simple no thanks.Thinking that you will meet them as they are irresistible on here.Forum dwellers that spend 24/7 in the forums blanking other people that are not part of there inner circle.

This list can go on lol.I just think that there's a lot out there that have made it a obnoxious place and it should he more fun and friendly.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Whether it's our age, general demeanour or how our profile comes across but we get mostly sensible, polite messages. It's rare that anyone seems entitled or rude.

or its because your a mod on here maybe ??????"

that had occurred to me but most of our messages come from non forum users.

By *omsubcouple76Couple
over a year ago

North Leeds

"

Just means a straight delete and block

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

No manners ..no standards these days ...pushy people dont do it for us..x

By *amesnplanesMan
over a year ago

Swords and Dublin

Alas, it is always the few that manage to spoilt the mood for the many.

A good example of this was a.club I previously went to in the North. One one evening, a visiting couple from London turned and both appeared "well lubricated." That was their choice, but the lady then took a substance to supposidly heighten her mood!

Hubby then became frustrated and proceeded to have a domestic with his wife in the middle of the club, both now being less that coherant.

The club management got them out and into a cab, someone elses problem.

But that one couple altered the mood and atmosphere of the whole evening.

Perhaps its a rise in folks being selfish!

over a year ago

"

Lots of entitlement on here of late. People thinking they are owed replies, people thinking you should meet them regardless.

They also have the cheek to say it’s rude if you don’t do both things.

over a year ago

WHAT!? 20 no shows!!?

I can easily believe it, we're up to about 12 on the bounce now. To the point where we don't even get excited now when a meet is agreed as the fact is it's statistically unlikely to actually happen. In fairness it happens far less often with couples

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

We've had 2 messages today. First one "hi" second one "xx". What are we to do with messages like this? With all that effort how much will they put into the meet?

We also get messages saying how sexy fem is. They want me to wear xyz, they can do oral for hours, they like to Dom and love cuck.

I wear what I feel sexy in. Not what they tell me. No thought if I like oral - I don't. And our profile quite clearly says no Doms or cucks.

It's all about them, and I should be greatful and drop my knickers for them.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/09/19 17:36:33]

over a year ago

"We've had 2 messages today. First one "hi" second one "xx". What are we to do with messages like this? With all that effort how much will they put into the meet?

We also get messages saying how sexy fem is. They want me to wear xyz, they can do oral for hours, they like to Dom and love cuck.

I wear what I feel sexy in. Not what they tell me. No thought if I like oral - I don't. And our profile quite clearly says no Doms or cucks.

It's all about them, and I should be greatful and drop my knickers for them. "

If you reply no thanks you get asked why, or abused, And if you don’t reply they come on the forums and call you rude, A lot of people on here are lovely and polite however

(Deleted previous post due to idiocy)

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

The answer is in the the double cyclical helix of bio- psycho -social learning behaviour Memetics from cool to warm colours

over a year ago

"The answer is in the the double cyclical helix of bio- psycho -social learning behaviour Memetics from cool to warm colours"

Could we not just have it in plain English instead ?

over a year ago

same with dogging guys feel because they are out that they are 100% gonna get fun like turn up and its on tap.

they fail to see that its no different than other forms of meets still need to be some attraction

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

We put on our profile (but people dont read it )lol....that we only reply to messages of interest ...then they get the needle when you dont wanna enter into ping pong messaging....damned if you do ..damned if you dont....thank the lord for the "block" button..lol..x

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"

I would agree with you if if it weren't for the fact that the sole role of women on FAB was to service our sexual needs.

Meet now?

By *entakuruMan
over a year ago

Exeter

WHAT!? 20 no shows!!?

But agreed - fab isn’t what it used to be!

I can easily believe it, we're up to about 12 on the bounce now. To the point where we don't even get excited now when a meet is agreed as the fact is it's statistically unlikely to actually happen. In fairness it happens far less often with couples"

I think this might be where a lot of the 'meet now' culture comes from. People log on when they're horny to try and get some action. However when it comes to planning a day or two in advance, there's no guarantee someone will be as horny as when they made the arrangement, I guess. I wonder if the 'meet now' crowd are less likely to flake..?

The only meet I've had off here was a short notice thing, started chatting on the Friday evening, arranged meet and met on the Saturday afternoon.

over a year ago

I would agree with you if if it weren't for the fact that the sole role of women on FAB was to service our sexual needs.

Meet now?"

oh trust me we use you not you use us lol

over a year ago

"

Totally ...when we politely refuse the other person (male half of couple) assumes he was talking to hubby and said “look mate, the only reason you’re invited is because you don’t meet seperately and we both really fancy her “

Naturally they got blocked

over a year ago

This behaviour is not limited to fab. This seems to be the new world view.

As frustrating and off-putting as it is, you have our own ways of dealing with it. I'm not sure it's worth trying to understand, as a solution is unachievable.

Stick to your principles and plough through.

over a year ago

Totally ...when we politely refuse the other person (male half of couple) assumes he was talking to hubby and said “look mate, the only reason you’re invited is because you don’t meet seperately and we both really fancy her “

Naturally they got blocked "

Our own experiences, couples don't want to meet couples these days, especially if the female is BI. They only want to meet the female half especially a Bi female half. First they ask if will meet them alone, if you say only meet as a couple, then often never hear from them again. But we do get a few messages saying we both want to fuck you but we don't want partner to be involved.

over a year ago

"

I think a lot of men see the rampant sense of entitlement and absurdly unrealistic self absorption from the ladies and just get carried away

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I think a lot of men see the rampant sense of entitlement and absurdly unrealistic self absorption from the ladies and just get carried away"

Or, the women just know their own worth and won't put up with shit from entitled men?

Post new Message to Thread