Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nightmare club visits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We attended a club today for a nice chilled out day and left within 45 minutes. We were given 2 cans that went off nearly 3 years ago, the club was dirty, not why we expected at all!

Makes you wonder how many of the reviews are genuine, it definitely wasn’t “clean” and “spotless” as the reviews suggested. Naming no names what’s your worst club experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We attended a club today for a nice chilled out day and left within 45 minutes. We were given 2 cans that went off nearly 3 years ago, the club was dirty, not why we expected at all!

Makes you wonder how many of the reviews are genuine, it definitely wasn’t “clean” and “spotless” as the reviews suggested. Naming no names what’s your worst club experience?"

What?! - that’s pretty disgusting. When you think about it. It’s a business just like your local nightclub, standards should be upheld.

Personally I’ve never really had any bad hosts or experiences - all of my club visits have been as many of the reviews have said.

over a year ago

In 8 years of swinging we’ve never felt the need to leave a place after 45 mins before.

over a year ago

"In 8 years of swinging we’ve never felt the need to leave a place after 45 mins before. "

Yeah that’s pretty unfortunate. First time visiting the club?

over a year ago

Surprisingly not, last time was 3 years or so ago and we had fun. Amazing how things change

over a year ago

"Surprisingly not, last time was 3 years or so ago and we had fun. Amazing how things change "

New management or anything. Or it could be the simple fact the hosts heart isn’t in it.

Well what I find most the time (especially) if you aren’t regular then the host will always make or break your night. What I like is a welcoming host that’ll show you around and make you feel warm whilst being at their club.

over a year ago

Unsure but we won’t be returning.

over a year ago

"Unsure but we won’t be returning. "

That’s it - just don’t return. But also please make sure to add a valuable and honest club review. It’ll help people maybe I’m the same position as yourselfs looking for a new club to attend.

That’s sucks! Especially as it was probably something you had planned as well.

Some great clubs out there! The only bad experience I’d say I’ve had was the amount of drugs in some of these clubs!

My first ever visit to a club (by myself - single male & I knew no-one there) as the night went on I was a little wondered why people kept going into a particular room. Turns out it was the ‘ room’... I was very shocked by the sheer amount of drugs & how many people were soo cool with it!

over a year ago

"Unsure but we won’t be returning.

That’s it - just don’t return. But also please make sure to add a valuable and honest club review. It’ll help people maybe I’m the same position as yourselfs looking for a new club to attend.

Some great clubs out there! The only bad experience I’d say I’ve had was the amount of drugs in some of these clubs!

My first ever visit to a club (by myself - single male & I knew no-one there) as the night went on I was a little wondered why people kept going into a particular room. Turns out it was the ‘ room’... I was very shocked by the sheer amount of drugs & how many people were soo cool with it! "

Not going to leave a review, not worth the abuse you get off them and their mates. Just learn and move on

over a year ago

My first ever visit to a club (by myself - single male & I knew no-one there) as the night went on I was a little wondered why people kept going into a particular room. Turns out it was the ‘ room’... I was very shocked by the sheer amount of drugs & how many people were soo cool with it! "

I’m never that lucky with my visits.

over a year ago

My first ever visit to a club (by myself - single male & I knew no-one there) as the night went on I was a little wondered why people kept going into a particular room. Turns out it was the ‘ room’... I was very shocked by the sheer amount of drugs & how many people were soo cool with it!

I’m never that lucky with my visits. "

Hahahha - this was my very first experience at a club. Bare in mind I didn’t even have a meet on here before I went to my first club. I had no expectation of what was happening.

But I went in & it was free-for-all pretty much! It certainly was an eye opening experience... decs

over a year ago

I’m never that lucky with my visits.

Hahahha - this was my very first experience at a club. Bare in mind I didn’t even have a meet on here before I went to my first club. I had no expectation of what was happening.

But I went in & it was free-for-all pretty much! It certainly was an eye opening experience... decs"

I was referring to the last part. We keep that for private parties usually.

over a year ago

"

I was referring to the last part. We keep that for private parties usually. "

Ahhhh - i still want to attend a really high class party... talking suit minimal to get in.

over a year ago

"

Ahhhh - i still want to attend a really high class party... talking suit minimal to get in. "

Try KK parties. Some are black tie.

over a year ago

Our first visit to a certain club was awful. Couldn't get near any rooms because of all the wanking men. The hot tubs became out of bounds as someone had vomited all over the floor. The couples room was awful and smelt of BO and cum. Toilets dirty and just awful. Never been back as it was just about the most unsexy place we have ever been.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/09/19 14:54:53]

over a year ago

"

Ahhhh - i still want to attend a really high class party... talking suit minimal to get in.

Try KK parties. Some are black tie. "

Oh my. Thanking you - looks very nice indeed. But gotta get me a girl to bring along it seems.

over a year ago

"Our first visit to a certain club was awful. Couldn't get near any rooms because of all the wanking men. The hot tubs became out of bounds as someone had vomited all over the floor. The couples room was awful and smelt of BO and cum. Toilets dirty and just awful. Never been back as it was just about the most unsexy place we have ever been."

Not what you need! Today we went in and dressed down straight away as the jacuzzi is in the bar area. Was being leered at by the guys in there, not a nice experience. Also, wasn’t advertised on the website or on here but there were a few TVs in There. Each to their own but not our thing. Would have been nice to have had a heads up.

over a year ago

"

Try KK parties. Some are black tie.

Oh my. Thanking you - looks very nice indeed. But gotta get me a girl to bring along it seems."

They do a few singles events throughout the year. Watch out for those.

over a year ago

"Our first visit to a certain club was awful. Couldn't get near any rooms because of all the wanking men. The hot tubs became out of bounds as someone had vomited all over the floor. The couples room was awful and smelt of BO and cum. Toilets dirty and just awful. Never been back as it was just about the most unsexy place we have ever been.

Not what you need! Today we went in and dressed down straight away as the jacuzzi is in the bar area. Was being leered at by the guys in there, not a nice experience. Also, wasn’t advertised on the website or on here but there were a few TVs in There. Each to their own but not our thing. Would have been nice to have had a heads up. "

Damn those TV’s and their sexy ways!!

I don’t find many people to me ‘my thing’ either when I go to clubs but I would never discriminate. It’s not as if you have to interact with people you don’t want to. Maybe they wouldn’t be interested in yourselves anyway, not sure what harm they would be doing.

over a year ago

We went to a club and went into a playroom and came straight out again it stank to high heaven of piss..informed management and they cleaned it up straight away...we won't be going again..

By *arkndirtyMan
over a year ago

sale

I am thinking of first club visit but it is sad if can't rely on reviews. Maybe going as single male.

over a year ago

"I am thinking of first club visit but it is sad if can't rely on reviews. Maybe going as single male. "

I went to my first one as a single male - honestly just do it. May be nervous at first, just go and have a good time! Look at the most recent reviews & then check their reviews (just to check they aren’t the host leaving good reviews )

over a year ago

I'm always nervous but the best time was when i went alone lol xx

over a year ago

Retro club many years ago was not a cleanliness issue more a safety aspect. No lockers so had to leave our things in black bin bags behind the bar. Safe to say we left and ended up at chams. So fab night in the end. This was when I was starting out x

over a year ago

Not going to leave a review, not worth the abuse you get off them and their mates. Just learn and move on "

It's sad that you feel you can't leave a review because you'll get aggro for it.

People need to be warned - not only that but feedback gives them a chance to change (if they actually care that is).

You can argue that it's not a big deal because all you had to deal with was disappointment - fair enough but if they're misrepresenting themselves here or elsewhere it's bang out of order. I won't go anywhere that doesn't advertise zero tolerance to illegal drugs, d*unks & pests. If I found them acting otherwise I'd sure as hell want to warn others. To each their own I suppose ??

By *arkndirtyMan
over a year ago

sale

Thanks for responses.

over a year ago

We’ve visited most clubs in the north west and have had lots of good times. Not every club visit has been a classic but we’ve never had an issue with cleanliness like we had today. You live and learn

over a year ago

Me and my partner, we went to a club that was highly recommended to us at an organised social. Luckily, it was free for couples that night or otherwise we would have asked for our money back. Tiny space, very narrow corridors, small playrooms, loads of dust and no wipes or antibacterial spray for surfaces. Though plenty of free condoms... Never again.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Went one once that I’ve visited many times since, but on one occasion, just like most clubs can be hit or miss, there was only 4 guys in the place and one cpl came and went., and the owner offered me my money back .. lol ... hats off to the owner

Post new Message to Thread