FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Females who consider themselves attractive.

Jump to newest

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Unfortunately I have never been with a female who I'd consider an absolute stunner, dont get me wrong I've had few lookers over the years but never Premier league. Do these flawless beautiful women taste the same? are they less willing to let themselves go sexually as Miss or Mrs average because they know how much they are desired. It would be interesting to hear from any females who consider themselves to be incredibly attractive and any other woman for that matter on the subject. It would be amazing to actually meet one of these stunning beauties and see for myself.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I consider myself to be attractive, I know some very beautiful women. Everyone is the same under the skin and should never be judged on looks alone.

Whether other people find me attractive is entirely up to their personal taste and something over which I have no control. I do know that high levels of confidence, self esteem and self belief are not welcome on fab or the wider community.

Reply privately

By *urplequeenWoman
over a year ago

Fife

Popcorn anyone???

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Ps I bet the people in your veris feel great now

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

4 published veri’s - I hope there isn’t a regular FWB in there reading this.. Hahahaha

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Ps I bet the people in your veris feel great now "

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

I adore all women

Reply privately

over a year ago

The ladies you have been with might be thinking that about you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd consider myself attractive to a certain type.

My body type seems to appeal to most men - young, slim and curvy but I'm quite alternative and have a very innocent face.

So I'd consider myself cute with my purple hair, tattoos and piercings but to some I am stunning and others I am plain.

I think you will find what you may consider stunning can be average or plain to someone else so it really does depend.

I know the kind of guys I find intensely attractive are not often considered so by most of the women I know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you need a shovel for that hole you're digging yourself OP?

Reply privately

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Reply privately

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I don’t consider myself anything ‘special’ but I suppose I do see a point that they might not wanna chip a nail.

That said I know a gorgeous women who is a female handyman. I can see her being good with the knots and spreader bar fastening lol

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

I've just got back from abroad and im referring to some of the females around the pool and beach you see, perfectly tanned, slim, flat stomachs, flawless skin, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, British, Oriental, African, Middle Eastern females

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think we're all the same on the inside, more or less.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Ps I bet the people in your veris feel great now

"

Why would they not? I wouldn't have met them we're we not attracted to each other !

Reply privately

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I've just got back from abroad and im referring to some of the females around the pool and beach you see, perfectly tanned, slim, flat stomachs, flawless skin, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, British, Oriental, African, Middle Eastern females "

So basically any woman without love handles and 2 layers of mac’s Finest foundation

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Why would they not feel great, the meets I've had have been great

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's commonly believed that extremely beautiful people have no personality or are ugly inside. Also that they make no effort and their lives are easier. It seems odd to me because how you look makes no difference to what you're like as a person, it does make a difference to how people perceive you

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"I've just got back from abroad and im referring to some of the females around the pool and beach you see, perfectly tanned, slim, flat stomachs, flawless skin, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, British, Oriental, African, Middle Eastern females

So basically any woman without love handles and 2 layers of mac’s Finest foundation "

And false eyelashes and lips like Donald Duck

Reply privately

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

The Attic - Derby.

I don't consider myself as falling from the ugly tree. Nor from the top model one either. But I do doubt my attractivness sometimes. In clubs / doggin ect. So many men only wanna wank, only want a bj ect. Gets me thinking am I ugly and unatractive they don't wanna fuck me? Maybe they were dissipointed as they we're looking for the gay section and found me?

I don't think for a 46 year old who has lived life I'm that bad. I hide face pics, as don't want to be approched whole out doing the food shop.

Reply privately

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

It’s about the individual. Arrogance is a turn on for some and a huge turn off for others.

Personally there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman who doesn’t realise just how sexy she is.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"I consider myself to be attractive, I know some very beautiful women. Everyone is the same under the skin and should never be judged on looks alone.

Whether other people find me attractive is entirely up to their personal taste and something over which I have no control. I do know that high levels of confidence, self esteem and self belief are not welcome on fab or the wider community."

Why would being confident and having high self esteem not be welcome?

Reply privately

By *ndrew CareyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire & Lincolnshire

"Unfortunately I have never been with a female who I'd consider an absolute stunner, dont get me wrong I've had few lookers over the years but never Premier league. Do these flawless beautiful women taste the same? are they less willing to let themselves go sexually as Miss or Mrs average because they know how much they are desired. It would be interesting to hear from any females who consider themselves to be incredibly attractive and any other woman for that matter on the subject. It would be amazing to actually meet one of these stunning beauties and see for myself. "

Reply privately

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"Do you need a shovel for that hole you're digging yourself OP? "

At this stage I think he needs a ladder to get out of it

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"4 published veri’s - I hope there isn’t a regular FWB in there reading this.. Hahahaha "

Not a 9 or 10/10, most women and men would freely admit there level of attentiveness and usually say they are average, I'm talking about women who know they are stunning

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"4 published veri’s - I hope there isn’t a regular FWB in there reading this.. Hahahaha

Not a 9 or 10/10, most women and men would freely admit there level of attentiveness and usually say they are average, I'm talking about women who know they are stunning "

Should say level of attractiveness

Reply privately

over a year ago

How to turn an entire sex off of you. We consider maybe becoming a priest from now on. You’ll probably get more action

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Do they taste the same?! I don't think they're a different species so I would expect they taste as diverse as most average looking women.

Do you taste the same as a good looking man?

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"4 published veri’s - I hope there isn’t a regular FWB in there reading this.. Hahahaha "

No reason for the not to feel great a good time was had by all

Reply privately

By *ycallMan
over a year ago

Dorking

Everyone has flaws and nobody is perfect. Only difference is that with your “flawless absolute stunners” you haven’t got close enough to notice.

Personally I prefer people who are confident but at the same time don’t overrate themselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What if they don’t want an average, run of the mill, nothing exciting about them man?

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"The ladies you have been with might be thinking that about you "

I don't think they would be thinking im 10/10 because I know I'm not

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Please expand, its a touchy subject but we're all grown ups

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I consider myself to be attractive, I know some very beautiful women. Everyone is the same under the skin and should never be judged on looks alone.

Whether other people find me attractive is entirely up to their personal taste and something over which I have no control. I do know that high levels of confidence, self esteem and self belief are not welcome on fab or the wider community.

Why would being confident and having high self esteem not be welcome? "

People don't like it and will try to tear people down.

If a person posts a thread saying they less atractive than most people and lack confidence it will fill up with people telling them they're beautiful etc. If a person posts a thread saying they feel they're more attractive than most people they will be torn to shreds.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"I don’t consider myself anything ‘special’ but I suppose I do see a point that they might not wanna chip a nail.

That said I know a gorgeous women who is a female handyman. I can see her being good with the knots and spreader bar fastening lol"

Looking at your pics your definitely up there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beautiful women are sexy from within. External features are what we are attracted too however once you delve deeper you often find that the inside is ugly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Taste the same ? I believe they do come flavoured but average mid number out of ten ladies are not given access to this chemical so you may be right

Reply privately

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

"Do they taste the same?! I don't think they're a different species so I would expect they taste as diverse as most average looking women.

Do you taste the same as a good looking man?"

Roasted!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I don’t consider myself anything ‘special’ but I suppose I do see a point that they might not wanna chip a nail.

That said I know a gorgeous women who is a female handyman. I can see her being good with the knots and spreader bar fastening lol

Looking at your pics your definitely up there "

Is this about what you consider to be a stunning woman or women who consider themselves so? I thought from your op it was about people's opinion of themselves

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Taste the same ? I believe they do come flavoured but average mid number out of ten ladies are not given access to this chemical so you may be right "

It's something I'd like to find out for myself

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Taste the same ? I believe they do come flavoured but average mid number out of ten ladies are not given access to this chemical so you may be right

It's something I'd like to find out for myself "

Good luck with that after this thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I consider myself attractive, but that’s only my view. Not everyone will feel the same.

We are individuals, no one woman is the same, or tastes the same.

Reply privately

By *taceyDoesAllMissusWontTV/TS
over a year ago

Worcester Park

"I adore all women "

Even Winnie Mandela ...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am attractive but the difference is I have inner beauty aswell. Imho.

I knew this very beautiful blonde woman but she was so twisted inside..she's on my fb and we no longer talk.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Do they taste the same?! I don't think they're a different species so I would expect they taste as diverse as most average looking women.

Roasted!"

Quite the wordsmith

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, when did 'absolutely stunning' become just looks? Can't even comprehend the thinking?

Reply privately

By *empsey and hotpieceMan
over a year ago

North west

"Unfortunately I have never been with a female who I'd consider an absolute stunner, dont get me wrong I've had few lookers over the years but never Premier league. Do these flawless beautiful women taste the same? are they less willing to let themselves go sexually as Miss or Mrs average because they know how much they are desired. It would be interesting to hear from any females who consider themselves to be incredibly attractive and any other woman for that matter on the subject. It would be amazing to actually meet one of these stunning beauties and see for myself. "

This is an interesting question.

I’m going to try to answer it from my perspective (dan).

I consider Kim to be extremely attractive, facially she has all that is considered beautiful, full lips, high cheek bones, symmetry, perfectly proportioned nose, almond shaped eyes. She’s now 47 but still turns heads and gets plenty of male attention, not just in the swinging community but in everyday life. In her younger years, before we met, she was approached by at least two A list celebrities in clubs and was chased by men with enough money to have their pick of women, and was seen my a lot of men locally as “premier league “

If you asked her, she’d probably class herself as reasonably attractive, but she’s always had the same insecurities as most women, and never been conceited about her appearance. Now she’s older she would probably fill an a4 sheet of paper with things she doesn’t like about her appearance.

She’s no different to any other woman, she tastes the same, uses the toilet the same etc

She could have ended up with a far better looking/richer man than me, but for her own reasons chose me.

Reply privately

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Popcorn anyone??? "

Yes please

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Wow, when did 'absolutely stunning' become just looks? Can't even comprehend the thinking? "

I wasn't talking about personalities

Reply privately

By *esireXposedMan
over a year ago

East sussex

Roasted!

Quite the wordsmith "

I'll take the recognition, thanks.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Unfortunately I have never been with a female who I'd consider an absolute stunner, dont get me wrong I've had few lookers over the years but never Premier league. Do these flawless beautiful women taste the same? are they less willing to let themselves go sexually as Miss or Mrs average because they know how much they are desired. It would be interesting to hear from any females who consider themselves to be incredibly attractive and any other woman for that matter on the subject. It would be amazing to actually meet one of these stunning beauties and see for myself.

This is an interesting question.

I’m going to try to answer it from my perspective (dan).

I consider Kim to be extremely attractive, facially she has all that is considered beautiful, full lips, high cheek bones, symmetry, perfectly proportioned nose, almond shaped eyes. She’s now 47 but still turns heads and gets plenty of male attention, not just in the swinging community but in everyday life. In her younger years, before we met, she was approached by at least two A list celebrities in clubs and was chased by men with enough money to have their pick of women, and was seen my a lot of men locally as “premier league “

If you asked her, she’d probably class herself as reasonably attractive, but she’s always had the same insecurities as most women, and never been conceited about her appearance. Now she’s older she would probably fill an a4 sheet of paper with things she doesn’t like about her appearance.

She’s no different to any other woman, she tastes the same, uses the toilet the same etc

She could have ended up with a far better looking/richer man than me, but for her own reasons chose me."

Fair play you got the girl, Kim looks very hot and is clearly not a golddigger. These young girls who go out specifically to bag a celeb or footballer is not in my opinion attractive at all

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I think the jist of this thread is, some thoughts are probably better not written down.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"I think the jist of this thread is, some thoughts are probably better not written down. "

Of course your entitled to your opinion, its a forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would like to know what it means a "Premier league" to you..

Curious really !

As for me flawless beautiful certainly can come in many ways

Oh btw I consider myself "Premier League"..that doesnt mean of course that anyone has to consider it too..but in my humble view self confidence goes certainly a long way as much as soul!

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

I've just got back from abroad and im referring to some of the females around the pool and beach you see, perfectly tanned, slim, flat stomachs, flawless skin, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, German, British, Oriental, African, Middle Eastern females....Just my opinion, your pics are very attractive

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

To be fair to the op this isn't much different to asking for BBC or BBW. He's only saying he'd like to try meeting a woman who possesses a certain physical attribute and wondering what it would be like.

I know I look at someone I consider very beautiful eg Sophia Loren and wonder is she the same as the rest of us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m beautiful

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"To be fair to the op this isn't much different to asking for BBC or BBW. He's only saying he'd like to try meeting a woman who possesses a certain physical attribute and wondering what it would be like.

I know I look at someone I consider very beautiful eg Sophia Loren and wonder is she the same as the rest of us."

That's what I'm getting at, the in built confidence knowing you could click your fingers and men/women would flock

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"I’m beautiful "

Im sure you are

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m beautiful

Im sure you are "

A solid 10/10

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Roasted!

Quite the wordsmith

I'll take the recognition, thanks. "

See ya

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"To be fair to the op this isn't much different to asking for BBC or BBW. He's only saying he'd like to try meeting a woman who possesses a certain physical attribute and wondering what it would be like.

I know I look at someone I consider very beautiful eg Sophia Loren and wonder is she the same as the rest of us.

That's what I'm getting at, the in built confidence knowing you could click your fingers and men/women would flock "

I think that you possibly expressed it in a way that caused a bit of resentment.Lots of people (me included) don't like being put into leagues of perceived attractiveness it creates a them and us culture.

I like a beautiful body as much as the next person though

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think the jist of this thread is, some thoughts are probably better not written down.

Of course your entitled to your opinion, its a forum "

Of course. But it's not been received well.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"I think the jist of this thread is, some thoughts are probably better not written down.

Of course. But it's not been received well. "

Have you read it all ? I think I has apart from a few negative people such as yourself who maybe uncomfortable with the subject matter

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Have you read it all ? I think I has apart from a few negative people such as yourself who maybe uncomfortable with the subject matter"

I certainly have.

I'm not uncomfortable at all. I'm fine being me. I just find the question strange and the presentation of it gauche.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

That's what I'm getting at, the in built confidence knowing you could click your fingers and men/women would flock

I think that you possibly expressed it in a way that caused a bit of resentment.Lots of people (me included) don't like being put into leagues of perceived attractiveness it creates a them and us culture.

I like a beautiful body as much as the next person though "

I've not intended to create any resentment or offence just discussion

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Have you read it all ? I think I has apart from a few negative people such as yourself who maybe uncomfortable with the subject matter"

A different opinion isn't negative.

You have posted something that's bound to cause discussion. I don't think you're naive enough to believe it wouldn't.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Have you read it all ? I think I has apart from a few negative people such as yourself who maybe uncomfortable with the subject matter

I certainly have.

I'm not uncomfortable at all. I'm fine being me. I just find the question strange and the presentation of it gauche. "

Thanks for the feedback, be sure to tune in next time, or not

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've not intended to create any resentment or offence just discussion "

The first word of your opening post is "unfortunately". You then describe how non of the women you've met have been premier league. How did you think this would provoke rational discussion?

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

The first word of your opening post is "unfortunately". You then describe how non of the women you've met have been premier league. How did you think this would provoke rational discussion?"

Very unfortunate for me

Reply privately

over a year ago

The problem being, you're putting everyone, including yourself, in a league, where there are none. Grow up man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP maybe the women you’ve fucked feel the same way about you

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The first word of your opening post is "unfortunately". You then describe how non of the women you've met have been premier league. How did you think this would provoke rational discussion?

Very unfortunate for me "

Why?

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"The problem being, you're putting everyone, including yourself, in a league, where there are none. Grow up man."

How's your "insatiable stiffy" Mr grown up

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Don't let this descend into personal insult.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The problem being, you're putting everyone, including yourself, in a league, where there are none. Grow up man."

I agree.

I gather I'm attractive. I'm not a supermodel. The idea that my body chemistry (taste) or abilities in bed, or my worth, is different from a supermodel, I find bizarre. Evidently others do too. Which is why you're getting the response you're getting.

And in a public forum, you're allowed your opinion, and I mine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The problem being, you're putting everyone, including yourself, in a league, where there are none. Grow up man.

How's your "insatiable stiffy" Mr grown up "

Sated last night thankyou

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't let this descend into personal insult."

Sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't consider myself attractive or ugly and I'm sure there's no one who considers themselves the most stunning person ever as we all know our own flaws.

Reply privately

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"The problem being, you're putting everyone, including yourself, in a league, where there are none. Grow up man.

I agree.

I gather I'm attractive. I'm not a supermodel. The idea that my body chemistry (taste) or abilities in bed, or my worth, is different from a supermodel, I find bizarre. Evidently others do too. Which is why you're getting the response you're getting.

And in a public forum, you're allowed your opinion, and I mine. "

All of this.

You are placing a value on someones physical attractiveness when it's something that, for a start off is not quantifiable, and that is before you get to the fact it is subjective and influenced by many many things (including it would appear, in your case, the media and it's misogynistic portal of the 'perfect' woman)

Take for example one of my partners. We often discuss women, an advantage of me being bi. I know when I walk in a room I can cause him to stop breathing for a moment. I know how attractive he finds me. I know other people wouldn't want to touch me with someone else's barge pole.

Anyway. He was telling me about someone he met at a networking event. The most facially beautiful woman he's ever met... I looked forward to meeting her, I love watching him flirt with eye candy. Only I didn't find her attractive at all, her face was too square, her jawline too hard. She just did nothing for me.

Reply privately

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Put down the spade and back away from the hole.

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Taste the same ? I believe they do come flavoured but average mid number out of ten ladies are not given access to this chemical so you may be right "

Belive me all women do not taste the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Taste the same ? I believe they do come flavoured but average mid number out of ten ladies are not given access to this chemical so you may be right

Belive me all women do not taste the same "

Oh I know OP !!

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"I adore all women

Even Winnie Mandela ...?"

Even you Dearie if that's how you identify

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's subjective. I don't think I'm ugly but others might think I am. I also believe true beauty is about the way you treat others. You can look like a goddess but if you speak to people like crap, your looks won't help you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I bet all those seemly perfectly beautiful women have something they're not that confident with... confidence is sexy... I'd rather just be pleasantly attractive with confidence xx

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Beauty is only skin deep but ugliness goes all the way to the bone...

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Oh dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

So basically you are settling for us regular munters until you can find yourself a model

Reply privately

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

There are two fallacies in this thread. The first is that there is not in the West a universal idea of beauty, the second is that this universal standard should be treated as more than a preference.

Before anyone shoots the messenger Google "Beauty advantage" and studies show that people who are conventially attractive (both male and female) receive advantages due to their looks, in regard to jobs and partners.

Clubs like "Killing Kittens" and "LeBoudiour" trade on conventially attractive people wanting to mix with conventially attractive people. I personally think it is wrong, but they seem to do well.

The usual comment about "having standards" in threads of the fun term "gym fit" all fall into existing mores.

There is the world how we would like it to be, and how it is. There was a sad thread on FL about a parent in the States getting a call from his kid's school. The school was under lock in because of a crazy with a gun was loose locally. The parent is for gun control but the reality is that there are people with a different view. Unfortunately for the time being we live in their world. We can only try not to let others' values affect us.

Reply privately

By *irlintheRedRed dressWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow

I understand where op is coming from although I think its badly worded.

Op you should look for the lady who posted she no longer sends face pics as she is too beautiful and people dont believe its her. I think you and she would be a great pair

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I only shag Champions League material. I wouldn’t touch the Premier League with a barge pole

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

It depends what you personally find attractive, it's not a one look for all. I'm attractive to my husband, he says I'm perfect so after 28years of marriage he picked well vice versa

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you need a shovel for that hole you're digging yourself OP?

At this stage I think he needs a ladder to get out of it"

He'll reach the earth's core if he carries on for much longer

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"So basically you are settling for us regular munters until you can find yourself a model

"

Your definitely no munter

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Do you need a shovel for that hole you're digging yourself OP?

At this stage I think he needs a ladder to get out of it

He'll reach the earth's core if he carries on for much longer "

10/10 for your input

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had an ex partner who used to tell me I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen ever been with and would ever be with.. And I must admit I have never had sex with anyone like I have with him. Who knows if it's a coincidence or not but it was good to be told it and know he meant it that's for sure. He still says it now and he's married

Reply privately

over a year ago

I consider myself perfect

Reply privately

By *arkndirtyMan
over a year ago

sale

This reminds me of changing room banter where very ordinary, average lads talk about women as theirs for the choosing lol. Would say earth shattering occasions were driven by the dynamism of our connection and what 'category' they are meant to be part of doesn't figure at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beauty is all subjective though....outward beauty that is...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There are two fallacies in this thread. The first is that there is not in the West a universal idea of beauty, the second is that this universal standard should be treated as more than a preference.

Before anyone shoots the messenger Google "Beauty advantage" and studies show that people who are conventially attractive (both male and female) receive advantages due to their looks, in regard to jobs and partners.

Clubs like "Killing Kittens" and "LeBoudiour" trade on conventially attractive people wanting to mix with conventially attractive people. I personally think it is wrong, but they seem to do well.

The usual comment about "having standards" in threads of the fun term "gym fit" all fall into existing mores.

There is the world how we would like it to be, and how it is. There was a sad thread on FL about a parent in the States getting a call from his kid's school. The school was under lock in because of a crazy with a gun was loose locally. The parent is for gun control but the reality is that there are people with a different view. Unfortunately for the time being we live in their world. We can only try not to let others' values affect us.

"

In counter to your argument, my mum says I'm handsome I've not had my invite to Killing Kittens, or LeBoudoir yet (Dont bother, not interested, sounds like Hell).

I've been told by enough people now, not just my dear old mum I hasten to add. That I'm "Conventionally attractive". I'm even beginning to see it a bit myself, finally. As disgusting and big headed as that must sound...

Its NEVER opened any doors for me. Despite years of hard work and effort, applied and adaptable intelligence. I'm still a glorified Pool Boy. It's not helped me with any of my romantic partners, because they all took advantage of my kind naturd and treated my like a cunt.

It may have tipped the balance occasionally on Fab, but I'd argue the toss.

Fab for me.. never took off properly, till I stopped pretending to be someone I wasnt and started owning who I was.. on here, in the Forum.

Can't believe I just said 'I think I'm attractive' In the Forum, but if you cant see the beauty in yourself, how can you expect anyone else to.

I'm attracted to all sorts of people, for all sorts of reasons. Deep down, privately, I think many of us are the same the world over. It's just what other people may think that holds some of us back from admitting it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ghengis...you have a very large number of females who think you are very attractive..myself included....you have something of a fan club

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ghengis...you have a very large number of females who think you are very attractive..myself included....you have something of a fan club "

Ummm.. hmmm.. umm.. I don't know what to say to that I was just sounding off because Zensual is quite an interesting dude to debate with...

I'm a bit speechless.. feel like you're pulling my leg a little. Mind you, I do love being adorned Torn

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

We really need a "shoots self in foot" emoji...

Reply privately

over a year ago

We really need a "shoots self in foot" emoji..."

I'd consider upgrading to Silver for that

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know that Tinder actually uses an algorithm to put everyone in a different league so the most attractive people meet similarly attractive people. Those same attractive people are not presented to people deemed less conventionally attractive because they’d be less likely to match.

Google ‘tinder algorithm’. Not entering any argument here but just saying that some sites who make lots of money do split people into leagues but just don’t make it too public.

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I'd consider upgrading to Silver for that "

Platinum already get it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ghengis...you have a very large number of females who think you are very attractive..myself included....you have something of a fan club "

Nope not pulling anything..including your leg

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please tell me they call themselves 'The Golden Horde'

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You know that Tinder actually uses an algorithm to put everyone in a different league so the most attractive people meet similarly attractive people. Those same attractive people are not presented to people deemed less conventionally attractive because they’d be less likely to match.

Google ‘tinder algorithm’. Not entering any argument here but just saying that some sites who make lots of money do split people into leagues but just don’t make it too public. "

blimey! So the people who talk about being out of leagues etc genuinely are in the case of Tinder

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I am attractive but the difference is I have inner beauty aswell. Imho.

I knew this very beautiful blonde woman but she was so twisted inside..she's on my fb and we no longer talk."

This

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Why would they not feel great a good time was had by all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Google ‘tinder algorithm’. Not entering any argument here but just saying that some sites who make lots of money do split people into leagues but just don’t make it too public.

blimey! So the people who talk about being out of leagues etc genuinely are in the case of Tinder"

Only if you're one of them conformists who dont row upstream

Reply privately

By *anillaboyMan
over a year ago

london

"Popcorn anyone??? "

Lolllll

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Why would they not feel great a good time was had by all "

You really don't get it?

Reply privately

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

I think the OP came across as very shallow, in relation to fantasising about sex with “conventionally super attractive” women. But... that’s ok as far as it goes. It was just a question to start a bit of debate.

Possibly he was hoping a few women would start mulling over the virtues of shagging Brad Pitt and co.

At some point in both vanilla and fab world, we all come to realise that “conventionally super attractive” is a ludicrously narrow criteria, if you place any value at all on conversational skills, attitude, friendliness etc.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think some really good discussion points get side tracked by the way the original post is expressed.

When we first started swinging Mr n said to me "you can have any type of man you want, young, old etc etc" he was encouraging me to experiment with all kinds of people (respectfully of course). I think the op is just expressing a wish to experience sex with a drop dead gorgeous woman and lets face it lots of guys would given the chance. I know if a David Beckham approached me for an evening of fun and frolics I'd be slipping into my see through negligee and fluffy mules quicker than you could say "penalty".

The problem is that although most of us fall into the attractive to very attractive category none of us want to be reminded of that because it excludes us from the group the op is talking about

Reply privately

over a year ago

You really don't get it?"

We could try translating it back into football speak? Hang on, my kids love footy, I'll do my best..

OP.. They may have enjoyed the beautiful game at the time, the battle of wits and skill, the tactics and aggression of the contact sport that football is.

But you just compared them all to Acrington Stanley! None of us think we're 'Los Galactico's', but you don't rank lower than the Premier League. Tends to lose you fans. No ticket sales means you may be going into Administration..

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

You really don't get it?"

I get that you've contributed absolutely nothing insightful to this thread apart from mundanly pathetic comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How to turn an entire sex off of you. We consider maybe becoming a priest from now on. You’ll probably get more action "

One more idiot to tick off the list! I feel for his 'average' veri's.

Honestly ladies. If we have to explain to this 'man' that referring to the people you've shagged as average and other women as stunning, then compounding it by asking if they 'taste the same' etc, shows there is no hope.

We are people. Not prizes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being gorgeous comes from inside! Iv met people who i would say aren't maybe typical lookers but their personality makes them shine ,and iv met lookers that have gotten proper ugly because they are totally narcissistic knuckle dragging chimps!

Im totally gorgeous obviously ......joke

Reply privately

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

All the fab ladies are the Champions league to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think some really good discussion points get side tracked by the way the original post is expressed.

When we first started swinging Mr n said to me "you can have any type of man you want, young, old etc etc" he was encouraging me to experiment with all kinds of people (respectfully of course). I think the op is just expressing a wish to experience sex with a drop dead gorgeous woman and lets face it lots of guys would given the chance. I know if a David Beckham approached me for an evening of fun and frolics I'd be slipping into my see through negligee and fluffy mules quicker than you could say "penalty".

The problem is that although most of us fall into the attractive to very attractive category none of us want to be reminded of that because it excludes us from the group the op is talking about"

Exactly!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ghengis...you have a very large number of females who think you are very attractive..myself included....you have something of a fan club

Please tell me they call themselves 'The Golden Horde' "

They do now

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

You really don't get it?

I get that you've contributed absolutely nothing insightful to this thread apart from mundanly pathetic comments "

Pathetic in what way?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And how attractive do you feel you are OP?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone is an individual, beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.

I would class myself as reasonably attractive nothing to write home about but I've seen all (in my opinion) levels of attractiveness in and out of the swinging world and find a beautiful personality with a winning smile far out weighs the obvious beauty of any individual that include men!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe you need to be a stunner to meet a stunner??

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, do you consider yourself attractive? I can't see from your profile if you are or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ghengis...you have a very large number of females who think you are very attractive..myself included....you have something of a fan club

Please tell me they call themselves 'The Golden Horde'

They do now "

Oh my!

*Ghengis falls off his horse*

Reply privately

over a year ago

The OP hasn't called all fab women Munters!! The simple fact is there are some truly stunning people out there. I personally think Ryan Reynolds is carved from an angel but that doesn't mean I think any less of the guys I've met on here!! One of my close friends adores a certain female porn star and watches all her films, but it doesn't make me feel any less attractive to him. Give the guy a break! If you all are so lacking in self confidence that his opinion affects you so badly, then you need to look at yourself because some of the snarky comments aren't coming from people who are beautiful inside

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't let this descend into personal insult.

Sorry "

Mr Khan - you are physically gorgeous. But you smoke which isn't for me. Doesn't mean you're not attractive though I both looks and personality. Unlike some.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Popcorn anyone??? "
why you having popcorn, the mans after women who think they are beautiful and not just that would love to meet them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't let this descend into personal insult.

Sorry

Mr Khan - you are physically gorgeous. But you smoke which isn't for me. Doesn't mean you're not attractive though I both looks and personality. Unlike some. "

Hush your mouth woman

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I consider myself to be attractive but far from incredibly so or flawless. I have more important things to worry about than that though.

However I have had a lot of interaction with models through my work, some who are breathtakingly beautiful to me. However I have never met a woman who considers herself to be flawless. Everybody has insecurities, I guess some just let them hold them back less than others.

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

The problem is that although most of us fall into the attractive to very attractive category none of us want to be reminded of that because it excludes us from the group the op is talking about"

My dear departed grandad told me "diplomacy gets you out of what tact would have kept you out of".

I'm guilty of occassionaly forgetting this sage advice.

And you had me at see through negligee........

Reply privately

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"It’s about the individual. Arrogance is a turn on for some and a huge turn off for others.

Personally there is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman who doesn’t realise just how sexy she is."

Agree - and the same for men

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"OP, do you consider yourself attractive? I can't see from your profile if you are or not."

I am to some and not to others I guess, I'm definitely not elite but average looking

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I think you mean women. Or were you referring to a female of another species? Orangutan perhaps or a zebra.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This. Real smooth fella

S(m)

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"And how attractive do you feel you are OP? "

I'm very comfortable in my own skin

Reply privately

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

"There are two fallacies in this thread. The first is that there is not in the West a universal idea of beauty, the second is that this universal standard should be treated as more than a preference.

In counter to your argument, my mum says I'm handsome I've not had my invite to Killing Kittens, or LeBoudoir yet (Dont bother, not interested, sounds like Hell).

I've been told by enough people now, not just my dear old mum I hasten to add. That I'm "Conventionally attractive". I'm even beginning to see it a bit myself, finally. As disgusting and big headed as that must sound...

Its NEVER opened any doors for me. Despite years of hard work and effort, applied and adaptable intelligence. I'm still a glorified Pool Boy. It's not helped me with any of my romantic partners, because they all took advantage of my kind naturd and treated my like a cunt.

Fab for me.. never took off properly, till I stopped pretending to be someone I wasnt and started owning who I was.. on here, in the Forum.

Can't believe I just said 'I think I'm attractive' In the Forum, but if you cant see the beauty in yourself, how can you expect anyone else to.

I'm attracted to all sorts of people, for all sorts of reasons. Deep down, privately, I think many of us are the same the world over. It's just what other people may think that holds some of us back from admitting it.

"

GK

Persuasive arguments as always. I have heard of "Fab Gorgeous", and now "Mum Gorgeous"!Unfortunately I am the munter in our family and have worked to become a chief litter picker!

I would put links to articles but don't fancy another ban!

Reply privately

By *urplequeenWoman
over a year ago

Fife

"Popcorn anyone??? why you having popcorn, the mans after women who think they are beautiful and not just that would love to meet them "

I was hungry.. Its one of my flaws you see..cant be perfect all the time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP, do you consider yourself attractive? I can't see from your profile if you are or not.

I am to some and not to others I guess, I'm definitely not elite but average looking "

Well you see, stunners like myself (not my words, others call me that) don't go for the average

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"OP, do you consider yourself attractive? I can't see from your profile if you are or not.

I am to some and not to others I guess, I'm definitely not elite but average looking

Well you see, stunners like myself (not my words, others call me that) don't go for the average

"

Looking at your pics you are not unattractive, however you are not the type of woman I am referring to, I appreciate you may be percieved as a stunner to some people as its subjective.

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Looking at your pics you are not unattractive, however you are not the type of woman I am referring to, I appreciate you may be percieved as a stunner to some people as its subjective. "

... wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking at your pics you are not unattractive, however you are not the type of woman I am referring to, I appreciate you may be percieved as a stunner to some people as its subjective. "

Fair enough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking at your pics you are not unattractive, however you are not the type of woman I am referring to, I appreciate you may be percieved as a stunner to some people as its subjective.

... wow"

I thought OP was actually pretty fair in his comment there. Got his point across without being a dickhead. Just maybe the subjective bit... but it’s true.

Fair enough OP. Bad move making the thread though...

Reply privately

By *ntilogicallyMan
over a year ago

Somewhere between Newport and Cardiff

Would being with a 'stunner' turn you on that much more? It doesn't matter how gorgeous a woman is to look at if she doesn't actually want sex. To me there's nothing sexier than a woman who wants to be fucked, especially when she actually comes out and tells me.

I remember being with one woman who, after lots of foreplay, looked up and said "Are you gonna fuck me then or what?" My cock immediately stood to attention, which she loved

Reply privately

over a year ago

I worked in the modeling world for a while and yes, there are amazingly attractive ladies but they pretty much have their insecurities too but I know the ones you mean. Luckily I'm not one lol prefer just being me!

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

... wow

I thought OP was actually pretty fair in his comment there. Got his point across without being a dickhead. Just maybe the subjective bit... but it’s true.

Fair enough OP. Bad move making the thread though..."

Of course we know people's attraction to each other is subjective, one man's meat its another man's poison as they say

Reply privately

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

As a guy it's your job to make them feel incredible and full of confidence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Reply privately

over a year ago

GK

Persuasive arguments as always. I have heard of "Fab Gorgeous", and now "Mum Gorgeous"!Unfortunately I am the munter in our family and have worked to become a chief litter picker!

I would put links to articles but don't fancy another ban! "

inbox is always open to decent people Zen.

Dont underestimate the power of mum love

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe you should have stayed abroad then OP

We all have different views on beauty

Reply privately

By *aturewomanloverMan
over a year ago

Uttox

What annoys me more is some of the let's say not so good looking blokes these 'premier league women' you talk of are actually with.

I'm not gay but I know a good looking bloke when I see one.

I must of been doing something very wrong all my life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What annoys me more is some of the let's say not so good looking blokes these 'premier league women' you talk of are actually with.

I must of been doing something very wrong all my life. "

Maybe, just maybe, they’re actually a really nice human being with an amazing personality and that’s why these “premier league women” chose them over a good looking guy who is as interesting as watching paint dry.

Looks aren’t everything for everyone, and they’re subjective.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What annoys me more is some of the let's say not so good looking blokes these 'premier league women' you talk of are actually with.

Maybe, just maybe, they’re actually a really nice human being with an amazing personality and that’s why these “premier league women” chose them over a good looking guy who is as interesting as watching paint dry.

Looks aren’t everything for everyone, and they’re subjective. "

^^^^

I’ll happily take a 6/10 I can banter with over a 10/10 that’s a sensitive fucker.

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I must of been doing something very wrong all my life. "

Not everyone is only looking for looks. I've met some "average" looking guys who are always very popular with ladies. They're often charming without being smarmy, very easy to talk to, hilarious and fun to be around. They're not "playing a game". Women are just drawn to them because they have personalities that are somewhat addictive.

Reply privately

By *ieryFlowersCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Well, for one, people who would use football as an analogy for women, or who tend to score women out of ten are someone I think a lot of Fab would want to avoid on the basis of it being an unattractive mindset.

Secondly, it makes no sense, for every Man City and Chelsea in the Premier League there’s a Norwich or Burnley!

I would say I’m not fussy and the most fun I’ve had has been with people who aren’t fussy.

We have been (ok nearly 10 years ago) to the London parties where you need to apply with photos in advance and it costs £150 and free flowing champagne etc... and the atmosphere was not so much fun as tense! Much prefer the more inclusive and relaxed approach.

And finally, the best times I think of when I’m thinking of great swinging times are watching Mrs taking someones cock in her hand to guide it inside her, or someone whispering something sexy in my ear as she’s about to lower herself onto my cock. I wasn’t really thinking at the time ‘what rating am I giving this?’ ‘How would it objectively look to someone who sees life as a football competition?’

Ffs

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

Looks aren’t everything for everyone, and they’re subjective.

^^^^

I’ll happily take a 6/10 I can banter with over a 10/10 that’s a sensitive fucker."

Reply privately

By *unkhouser72 OP   Man
over a year ago

Gtr Manchester

"Well, for one, people who would use football as an analogy for women, or who tend to score women out of ten are someone I think a lot of Fab would want to avoid on the basis of it being an unattractive mindset.

Secondly, it makes no sense, for every Man City and Chelsea in the Premier League there’s a Norwich or Burnley!

I would say I’m not fussy and the most fun I’ve had has been with people who aren’t fussy.

We have been (ok nearly 10 years ago) to the London parties where you need to apply with photos in advance and it costs £150 and free flowing champagne etc... and the atmosphere was not so much fun as tense! Much prefer the more inclusive and relaxed approach.

And finally, the best times I think of when I’m thinking of great swinging times are watching Mrs taking someones cock in her hand to guide it inside her, or someone whispering something sexy in my ear as she’s about to lower herself onto my cock. I wasn’t really thinking at the time ‘what rating am I giving this?’ ‘How would it objectively look to someone who sees life as a football competition?’

Ffs"

How to offend the people if Norwich and Burnley. Who ever mentioned football in this thread, it certainly wasn't me

Reply privately

By *terling2017Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

Whether other people find me attractive is entirely up to their personal taste and something over which I have no control. I do know that high levels of confidence, self esteem and self belief are not welcome on fab or the wider community."

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

No such thing as flawless beauty and to be honest with you I want a woman with flaws and who has fallen out of a tree as a child, tripped over while being d*unk and fallen in a hedge and who has a story to tell.

Give me someone who has a friendly face, cheeky smile without 3 hours of putting on makeup.

I do know one girl who comes in my local who you might like for her "flawless beauty" (mostly make up) etc but omg she's horrible.

Give me the nurse in the pub who I chat to any day, she's lived, she's loved, she's a mum and contributes to society.

To be given the title "flawless beauty" would need the woman to include being a good/beautiful person on the inside and not just looks on the outside.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Popcorn anyone??? "

Yes please, I'm off to get a slushy anyone want anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was with a girl for nearly a year that was an absolute stunner, she was older than me, a little out of my league, she was hard-working and successful (100k job in London), we had similar interests but she was also a dirty slut. We're not a thing anymore and honestly I feel like In the environment she works in she'll easily jump in the pants or get whisked off by any millionaire. *Cries*

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I know beautiful people who are really nice, I know unnatractive people who are really horrible.

Why do lots of people equate beautiful on the outside with ugly on the inside but on other threads say it's not about looks? I just don't get it, either looks count or they don't. If they don't it means every type of look is discounted not just the average ones.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know beautiful people who are really nice, I know unnatractive people who are really horrible.

Why do lots of people equate beautiful on the outside with ugly on the inside but on other threads say it's not about looks? I just don't get it, either looks count or they don't. If they don't it means every type of look is discounted not just the average ones."

Omg this totally ^^^ never understood it on here either!

Reply privately

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

Not everyone is only looking for looks. I've met some "average" looking guys who are always very popular with ladies. They're often charming without being smarmy, very easy to talk to, hilarious and fun to be around. They're not "playing a game". Women are just drawn to them because they have personalities that are somewhat addictive. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nowt wrong with my face lol. I get enough compliments from m/f in real life to know I'm not a munter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not everyone is only looking for looks. I've met some "average" looking guys who are always very popular with ladies. They're often charming without being smarmy, very easy to talk to, hilarious and fun to be around. They're not "playing a game". Women are just drawn to them because they have personalities that are somewhat addictive. "

Thank God..Lol

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Not everyone is only looking for looks. I've met some "average" looking guys who are always very popular with ladies. They're often charming without being smarmy, very easy to talk to, hilarious and fun to be around. They're not "playing a game". Women are just drawn to them because they have personalities that are somewhat addictive.

Thank God..Lol "

Very few are just looking for beauty in a long term partner or even on here but if it's offered and it's just sex what's the problem? In fact why can't very good looking men have personalities that are somewhat addictive?

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Thank God..Lol

Very few are just looking for beauty in a long term partner or even on here but if it's offered and it's just sex what's the problem? In fact why can't very good looking men have personalities that are somewhat addictive?"

I never said they couldn't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

At least on of your veris is from a stunning lady OP

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I think that every male and female should consider themselves attractive regardless.

If you can't feel comfy in your own body and love yourself then you'll never be truly happy in life.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thank God..Lol

Very few are just looking for beauty in a long term partner or even on here but if it's offered and it's just sex what's the problem? In fact why can't very good looking men have personalities that are somewhat addictive?

I never said they couldn't. "

I think you implied it

Reply privately