Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Spectators at clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats with people in clubs who go into group play rooms and just stand around watching/chatting not getting involved. It totally ruins the mood and is very off putting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

There called wankers

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There called wankers"

They weren't even doing that! And it was couples too not single guys.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There called wankers

They weren't even doing that! And it was couples too not single guys. "

Some people just like to watch, yes it is off-putting to some but if you are very much into Exhibitionism then you wouldn't bother you. Horses for courses

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why does it ruin the mood?

By *ipseyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Biggleswade

"There called wankers

Some people just like to watch, yes it is off-putting to some but if you are very much into Exhibitionism then you wouldn't bother you. Horses for courses"

I disagree. We love people ‘watching’, but people sat around talking loudly, laughing and seeming disinterested is very distracting and takes away from the mood

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

Some people enjoy voyeurism

It goes hand in hand with exhibitionism

If you don't like to be watched then use private rooms. If you have sex in public/social areas you're going to be watched you don't really have a right to complain.

If they touch you or get too close without an invite then you have a right to complain.

over a year ago

We don’t mind being watched, we mind people having chatty loud conversations about all sorts, that ruins the mood for us to hear about if someone knows steve’s brother or some nonsense. Watching is to be expected, many go to clubs just to watch

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

"Some people enjoy voyeurism

It goes hand in hand with exhibitionism

If you don't like to be watched then use private rooms. If you have sex in public/social areas you're going to be watched you don't really have a right to complain.

If they touch you or get too close without an invite then you have a right to complain.

"

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Why does it ruin the mood? "

The male was tickling his balls

By *ipseyTwoCouple
over a year ago

Biggleswade

"We don’t mind being watched, we mind people having chatty loud conversations about all sorts, that ruins the mood for us to hear about if someone knows steve’s brother or some nonsense. Watching is to be expected, many go to clubs just to watch "

over a year ago

"There called wankers

Some people just like to watch, yes it is off-putting to some but if you are very much into Exhibitionism then you wouldn't bother you. Horses for courses

I disagree. We love people ‘watching’, but people sat around talking loudly, laughing and seeming disinterested is very distracting and takes away from the mood"

Everyone is different but I'm not quite sure what your disagreeing with. If you are into exhibitionism that's fine but if you go into a club in a public room you are going be in that situation "talking loudly, laughing and seeming disinterested is very distracting" then you are not going to be bothered, else you wouldn't put yourself in that situation

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We don't mind people watching, we don't mind people joining in.

Its all part of swinging

By *ood girl2010Couple
over a year ago

crewe

"Why does it ruin the mood? "

does not ruin the mood at all its more of a turn on to us

By *ibblingnewtWoman
over a year ago

by the sea

"There called wankers

I disagree. We love people ‘watching’, but people sat around talking loudly, laughing and seeming disinterested is very distracting and takes away from the mood

Everyone is different but I'm not quite sure what your disagreeing with. If you are into exhibitionism that's fine but if you go into a club in a public room you are going be in that situation "talking loudly, laughing and seeming disinterested is very distracting" then you are not going to be bothered, else you wouldn't put yourself in that situation "

Yep

Not everyone’s going to be that interested by watching a couple or group playing, Especially I’d its already happened 10 mins previous so chatting and laughing might be more appealing but it’s not going to be the greatest feeling for the ones playing

See that in kink play at events too

over a year ago

"There called wankers

Everyone is different but I'm not quite sure what your disagreeing with. If you are into exhibitionism that's fine but if you go into a club in a public room you are going be in that situation "talking loudly, laughing and seeming disinterested is very distracting" then you are not going to be bothered, else you wouldn't put yourself in that situation

Yep

Not everyone’s going to be that interested by watching a couple or group playing, Especially I’d its already happened 10 mins previous so chatting and laughing might be more appealing but it’s not going to be the greatest feeling for the ones playing

"

Agreed but at any kind of public event you'll get that. The annoying people who talk through a film. The ones that sing out of tune at a musical event. Annoying and distracting ... two choices go and accept it or get dvd/CD. same with a club ..its going to happen unfortunately accept it or don't put yourself in that situation. That's all until clubs put up Polycarb screens and sound proof the public room lol

over a year ago

"Whats with people in clubs who go into group play rooms and just stand around watching/chatting not getting involved. It totally ruins the mood and is very off putting "

Maybe for you but not for many others as many like to be watched its their thing also many people like to watch.

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

"Whats with people in clubs who go into group play rooms and just stand around watching/chatting not getting involved. It totally ruins the mood and is very off putting "

So are you saying that everyone in the club has to behave exactly as you wish..even if they are not involved ??

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We are usually OK with watchers, they come in handy when she's in Greedy Girl mode!

BUT we stopped going to one club because they allowed clothed men to stand inside public playrooms, making comments such as "Give her a good shagging mate!" "Look at the arse on that!" and other off-putting comments.

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"There called wankers

Some people just like to watch, yes it is off-putting to some but if you are very much into Exhibitionism then you wouldn't bother you. Horses for courses"

And they bring their horses too? That’s a special kind of wanker!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"We are usually OK with watchers, they come in handy when she's in Greedy Girl mode!

BUT we stopped going to one club because they allowed clothed men to stand inside public playrooms, making comments such as "Give her a good shagging mate!" "Look at the arse on that!" and other off-putting comments."

Omg that is so wrong

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"We are usually OK with watchers, they come in handy when she's in Greedy Girl mode!

BUT we stopped going to one club because they allowed clothed men to stand inside public playrooms, making comments such as "Give her a good shagging mate!" "Look at the arse on that!" and other off-putting comments."

Good grief. You could go to the football if you wanted that.

over a year ago

Maybe they are waiting for an invite

By *ikerswingCouple
over a year ago

mcr

doesnt really bother us being watched.to be fair we dont really notice till we're finished anyway .

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I don't mind being watched, but having someone stand over me, having a conversation about screen wash & replacing wiper blades did kinda kill the mood!

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

That’s one of the reasons we go to clubs! Exhibitionism

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

We are total exhibishionsts, love to be watched, even better if watchers join in. Polighly asking, or we've invited. Hate hate hate if watchers are chatting loudly about the the best roll back offer in Asda, or uncle Johns, daughters, nextdoor neighbour, cat had his op .

Either don't talk or comment on the play, " oh shes a cock sucker" ect. In keeping with the mood of play.

In kink clubs, no chatting is aloud round play. Unless it's the players, and they are involving watchers in a sceane.

We have been known to play on the sofas in club bar areas. If people chat around us then, fair enough we're in the public area. Not when we're in a play room.

By *rGenuineMan
over a year ago

Purley

I’d you don’t like being watched then either stick to private meets or go to rooms that don’t involve watching.

I do take your point. It’s sexy watching for me but when you have 12 guys stood there even for me I find that very off puttting.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

If you find it off putting to be watched, why are you playing in public?

If you put on a show in a public area expect to be watched.

over a year ago

"If you find it off putting to be watched, why are you playing in public?

If you put on a show in a public area expect to be watched."

^^^

Some places have closed spaces for you to play. Some don’t. Don’t play if you don’t want to be watched.

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

My other half and I would love to watch another couple, really hope it isn’t frowned upon because it really appeals to us both.

over a year ago

"My other half and I would love to watch another couple, really hope it isn’t frowned upon because it really appeals to us both."

No and you are not alone in that so enjoy but don't talk about screen wash or wiper blades - that is

By *hromosexualsCouple
over a year ago

Near Abercynon

"My other half and I would love to watch another couple, really hope it isn’t frowned upon because it really appeals to us both.

No and you are not alone in that so enjoy but don't talk about screen wash or wiper blades - that is"

We promise to get all automotive servicing chat out of our systems before we arrive at the club, honestly, it’s the least we could do

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We like having an appreciative audience, but it can be off putting when those watching are al chatting about football/tv/work etc.

By *ohohoWoman
over a year ago

Up North

I love watching. Especially if I catch the eye of those playing. But I agree those chatting can be off putting. I prefer the kink scene where you just watch and keep quiet.

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We’re often watched doesn’t bother us at all, it’s a public space if we’re with another couple or woman we may use a private room. We’ve only really had the chance to watch one couple so far and we made it a very horny experience for them

over a year ago

I dont mind respectable viewers. The ones who get too close jangling their keys make me stop fucking

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"There called wankers

I disagree. We love people ‘watching’, but people sat around talking loudly, laughing and seeming disinterested is very distracting and takes away from the mood"

This

over a year ago

"There called wankers

This "

I bet they're the sort of people who talk at the cinema, too.

By *oonloverWoman
over a year ago

bognor regis

"There called wankers

Yep

"

so if you don't want to watch go chat in the bar or something

over a year ago

We're into being watched...so far we've had silence, as is soon send them packing and they know it!

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

"There called wankers"

By *inkycreamCouple
over a year ago

manchester

Sound of lots of guys closing the door

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

watching isn't this issue for me..... it the noisy chatting and the commentating....

if i wanted commentating i'd get martin tyler!

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"watching isn't this issue for me..... it the noisy chatting and the commentating....

if i wanted commentating i'd get martin tyler! "

Nothing more off putting!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Most clubs have private rooms if you don't want to be watched. Personally we don't mind drawing an audience, particularly an appreciative one. Rather than putting us off it can be a turn on and even encourages us to "perform" for the crowd. No complaints from us?

By *andyladMan
over a year ago

Hereorthere

I tend to enjoy watching, turns me on that they enjoy someone watching

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

We were in an open dungeon with two other ladies.

The dynamic escalated and when things eased down there was possibly 50 people watching.

Can’t remember it distracting or spoiling the mood.

Post new Message to Thread