Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nope, just can't do it...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I consider what I want from Fab, the idea of an anonymous hard fucking, a selfish, "take what I want" kind of fuck certainly appeals.

But truth be told, I believe I'm more of a sensual, take your time, both get pleasure kind of "lover". The ego wants to go all out and selfish once in a while, but my heart wins and I get all caring.

What is it that you want, but deep down you know it isn't you so you won't do it?

(please don't tell me I'm alone in this )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id love to have the balls to go to a club or house party and have loads of fun...tried it but no im just not good in a crowded place and i go all quiet and dont talk to anyone.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"When I consider what I want from Fab, the idea of an anonymous hard fucking, a selfish, "take what I want" kind of fuck certainly appeals.

But truth be told, I believe I'm more of a sensual, take your time, both get pleasure kind of "lover". The ego wants to go all out and selfish once in a while, but my heart wins and I get all caring.

What is it that you want, but deep down you know it isn't you so you won't do it?

(please don't tell me I'm alone in this )"

NSA doesn't have to be a quick selfish act, many are wanting more sensual sex.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I don't think it's just you. There are a lot of things I'd like to do but I'm just not the kind of person to do them.

over a year ago

"When I consider what I want from Fab, the idea of an anonymous hard fucking, a selfish, "take what I want" kind of fuck certainly appeals.

(please don't tell me I'm alone in this )"

If I want something I'll do it. If it's not me then I don't want it. I'm selfish like that.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"If I want something I'll do it. If it's not me then I don't want it. I'm selfish like that."

I agree x

over a year ago

"I don't think it's just you. There are a lot of things I'd like to do but I'm just not the kind of person to do them. "

I agree x

By *osmicRobMan
over a year ago

Chorlton cum Hardy

So what's the solution? Does there need to be solution as we should accept who we are and let fantasies remain fantasies?

over a year ago

"So what's the solution? Does there need to be solution as we should accept who we are and let fantasies remain fantasies?"

Sometimes fantasy is better off being left that way rather than huge disappointment

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I sometimes wish I could just have NSA sex but I know I couldn't. There has got to be some sort of connection with the other person.

over a year ago

Sensual sex can also be NSA x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So what's the solution? Does there need to be solution as we should accept who we are and let fantasies remain fantasies?"

For me I would like to be able to allow myself to venture just that little bit further into fantasy land. Not enough to compromise the essence of who I am or maybe that's what it is, we need to challenge who we are but we just can't take that step. Is challenging who we are a good or bad thing?

over a year ago

"So what's the solution? Does there need to be solution as we should accept who we are and let fantasies remain fantasies?

Sometimes fantasy is better off being left that way rather than huge disappointment "

But sometimes they turn out better than you could have imagined

over a year ago

"So what's the solution? Does there need to be solution as we should accept who we are and let fantasies remain fantasies?

Sometimes fantasy is better off being left that way rather than huge disappointment

But sometimes they turn out better than you could have imagined "

I guess that remains to be seen should I decide to act upon one of mine

over a year ago

But sometimes they turn out better than you could have imagined

I guess that remains to be seen should I decide to act upon one of mine"

It is purely subjective and completely individual, one persons fantasy manifest could be another's nightmare

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Suppose it depends on how you define sensual as sensual stimulation comes in many forms. Plus why limit yourself.

Different scenes need flex.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

The bottom line is that fab customers has different things for different people, thank god for that....

Wouldn't be much fun if we had to follow a check list to comply. Every experience we have had has been unique and we have the best fun you can have being naked. The people who we have been with, all great people and all yet miles different but the best thing of all is we would do it all again with them all.

Post new Message to Thread