Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Man thought he was having sex with TS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Came across a profile on here of a guy angrily ranting that he is not into men and does not want sex with men, to stop messaging him, he only wants women and TS/TV.

I looked closer at all his veris (none from women), nearly all of them were from TV and CD, just one TS.

Some of them said on their profiles they are not TS and do not want a sex change, they just like dressing up in women's clothes. Most were not convincing and looked male.

I pointed this out to him that he is having sex with men but he said they are not men, they want to be female and live as females but that is not what they say on their profiles.

Is he really that ignorant of the difference or just in denial? Amused me anyway that he was ranting about men yet nearly all his veris were from men he is having sex with

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be careful on here bud it is a sensitive subject lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It amuses me that people are that caught up in what other people do.

By *nnnikCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

Confused.com!!!

But really he's contradicting himself really....!!!

over a year ago

"It amuses me that people are that caught up in what other people do. "

Well I am sure if someone was ranting about women yet had loads of veris from women on their profile you would take a closer look too....

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Denial,non of us are on here to have others questioning us though are they. I have enough people saying to me "this ain't a dating site love,bugger off to Match".

You just do what you're doing chuck I think and don't concentrate on what I'm doing.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It amuses me that people are that caught up in what other people do.

Well I am sure if someone was ranting about women yet had loads of veris from women on their profile you would take a closer look too...."

No, I wouldn't. I'd just steer clear.

over a year ago

I think you are misunderstanding, I do not care who dresses in wigs or who has sex with who. What I do care about is what looks like hypocrisy

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think you are misunderstanding, I do not care who dresses in wigs or who has sex with who. What I do care about is what looks like hypocrisy "

Does it change anything? Can you change anything about it? Probably not.

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

I've met a few tv/ts, but I'm only attracted to ladies for a relationship. I describe myself as"nearly straight"!!!

over a year ago

I don't see the problem really. The man ranting likes to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as female but he doesn't want to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as men. I don't really see anything contradictory in that.

And why does it bother you OP? Are you pissed off coz he doesn't want to poke you up your bottom??

over a year ago

"I don't see the problem really. The man ranting likes to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as female but he doesn't want to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as men. I don't really see anything contradictory in that.

And why does it bother you OP? Are you pissed off coz he doesn't want to poke you up your bottom?? "

No I did not find him good looking so that was not the problem, I was just drawn in by his angry headline and status then instantly spotted all the TV/ CD veris which made me look closer.

I don't care who pokes who, but ranting about a group when you are having sex with the same group kind of looks a bit unhinged.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I think you are misunderstanding, I do not care who dresses in wigs or who has sex with who. What I do care about is what looks like hypocrisy "

Yeah but if he isn't someone you know, someone you want to know etc, why do you care? To be honest, it was abit uncalled for to message him about who he shags, it's literally none of your business.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 14:05:43]

over a year ago

"I think you are misunderstanding, I do not care who dresses in wigs or who has sex with who. What I do care about is what looks like hypocrisy

Yeah but if he isn't someone you know, someone you want to know etc, why do you care? To be honest, it was abit uncalled for to message him about who he shags, it's literally none of your business."

This

over a year ago

"I think you are misunderstanding, I do not care who dresses in wigs or who has sex with who. What I do care about is what looks like hypocrisy

Yeah but if he isn't someone you know, someone you want to know etc, why do you care? To be honest, it was abit uncalled for to message him about who he shags, it's literally none of your business."

I only messaged him because of his angry rants, if he was not ranting I really would not have cared who he was poking. I would do the same if it was someone angrily ranting about race or gender etc but then had veris from all the same

By *rallvalCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I love it when people on here tell other people on here how they are doing their own personal preference all wrong.

over a year ago

I think some of you just like an argument by the look of it, even though I made clear multiple times on here I don't care who shags who, it is just people being hypocrites that gets to me. Have a good day folks lol

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Why are we even questioning this?

Waste of a forum post

over a year ago

I told you this was a sensitive subject my boy lol

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I think some of you just like an argument by the look of it, even though I made clear multiple times on here I don't care who shags who, it is just people being hypocrites that gets to me. Have a good day folks lol "

This coming from a guy who confronted someone else about something that's nothing to do with them.

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

People delude themselves about things it happens all the time but it doesn't matter how they lie to themselves it still a lie the best thing is to leave them to live in cloud cuckoo land.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/19 14:24:40]

over a year ago

Thanks ladies subject over x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Life is about each of us usually getting to understand ourselves better but that wisdom usually comes from within, rather than someone who we don't know getting in touch via the internet to tell us that they know best.

Let others have the freedom to live their lives the way that we all deserve to. And certainly it's not appropriate to contact others and to subject them to harassment and potential sexual orientation abuse. It's also worth familiarising yourself with the site terms.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 16/09/19 01:27:25]

over a year ago

What does it matter? .. He's not hurting anyone..Not for me Each to their own I say.

By *pitfiremk10Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Denial,non of us are on here to have others questioning us though are they. I have enough people saying to me "this ain't a dating site love,bugger off to Match".

You just do what you're doing chuck I think and don't concentrate on what I'm doing."

I love your profile actually and I would be interested, however I'm out of your age range .

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

You must have heard of fab straight right!!

It doesnt really matter does it to you. Like someone else said zip it.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

"I don't see the problem really. The man ranting likes to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as female but he doesn't want to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as men."

I guess if someone puts up a status that's a rant people are going to look and maybe comment, they are doing it to grab peoples attention.

over a year ago

If one person on the forums doesn’t like what you’ve said they all follow suit I’m afraid .. but yes the guy in question is gay and yes fab is full of very strange folk ..

over a year ago

You seem to be going on at him like he is judging the fact the man was having sex with CD/ TV. He already said he does not care who had sex with who. He just did not like the discriminatory and at same time hypocritical tone of the mans profile. I know the OP in real life and he is not a bigot, so I think you lot had your pound of flesh already no?

over a year ago

"If one person on the forums doesn’t like what you’ve said they all follow suit I’m afraid .. but yes the guy in question is gay and yes fab is full of very strange folk .. "

This

over a year ago

"It amuses me that people are that caught up in what other people do. "

Just like replying to this thread I suppose

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

There are lots of men that like to meet TVs but don't want to meet men that aren't dressed. We all have our personal preferences.

over a year ago

"There are lots of men that like to meet TVs but don't want to meet men that aren't dressed. We all have our personal preferences. "

Yes again he said he does not give a damn about men meeting men who dress up. It is the rude and HYPOCRITICAL tone of the profile. I am getting the impression it is fine to discriminate openly on here against men in normal form but not men in wigs?

over a year ago

"There are lots of men that like to meet TVs but don't want to meet men that aren't dressed. We all have our personal preferences.

Yes again he said he does not give a damn about men meeting men who dress up. It is the rude and HYPOCRITICAL tone of the profile. I am getting the impression it is fine to discriminate openly on here against men in normal form but not men in wigs?"

He raised the original point. I was just stating that many men are sexually attracted to TVs. Was trying to help answer the question. I don't see how that is discriminating?

over a year ago

"There are lots of men that like to meet TVs but don't want to meet men that aren't dressed. We all have our personal preferences.

Yes again he said he does not give a damn about men meeting men who dress up. It is the rude and HYPOCRITICAL tone of the profile. I am getting the impression it is fine to discriminate openly on here against men in normal form but not men in wigs?

He raised the original point. I was just stating that many men are sexually attracted to TVs. Was trying to help answer the question. I don't see how that is discriminating? "

I am not saying you are, I am talking generally about the reaction to his post. He could not be any clearer about not caring about guys dressed up, it was the hypocrisy and rant that went with it.

Regardless folks he is not watching the forums, put him off which is a shame as he is a laugh. Happy day all

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

I think it is the fact he decided to intervene in someone else's life. It is nothing to do with him, live and let live.

To post it in an open forum is to invite comment from others and others have expressed their opinions.

He has fallen over twice on the same thing. Live and let live and don't publicly decry someone who is living their own life.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

"I think it is the fact he decided to intervene in someone else's life. It is nothing to do with him, live and let live.

"

No he hasn't intervened in someone else's life, he made a general comment based on a status he'd seen, he hasn't mentioned who it was.

over a year ago

"I think it is the fact he decided to intervene in someone else's life. It is nothing to do with him, live and let live.

No he hasn't intervened in someone else's life, he made a general comment based on a status he'd seen, he hasn't mentioned who it was. "

Just to clarify he did intervene. I quote from his original post "I pointed this out to him that he is having sex with men but he said they are not men"

over a year ago

No he hasn't intervened in someone else's life, he made a general comment based on a status he'd seen, he hasn't mentioned who it was.

Just to clarify he did intervene. I quote from his original post "I pointed this out to him that he is having sex with men but he said they are not men" "

He already said he looked at the profiles and even they said they were not trans or wanting a sex change, they simply liked dressing up in women’s clothes. No breast implants, hormones, heart/ mind/ soul trapped in wrong body. Simply gay guys dressing up as they like it. They are men in my eyes too

over a year ago

"I don't see the problem really. The man ranting likes to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as female but he doesn't want to have sex with men who are presenting themselves as men. I don't really see anything contradictory in that.

And why does it bother you OP? Are you pissed off coz he doesn't want to poke you up your bottom??

No I did not find him good looking so that was not the problem, I was just drawn in by his angry headline and status then instantly spotted all the TV/ CD veris which made me look closer.

I don't care who pokes who, but ranting about a group when you are having sex with the same group kind of looks a bit unhinged. "

But it is different. Just like another poster pointed out. He doesn’t want a guy that looks like a guy. He wants a guy that looks like a woman, dresses as a woman, one that presents as a woman. Not hard to get really.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Malmesbury

"Came across a profile on here of a guy angrily ranting that he is not into men and does not want sex with men, to stop messaging him, he only wants women and TS/TV.

I looked closer at all his veris (none from women), nearly all of them were from TV and CD, just one TS.

Some of them said on their profiles they are not TS and do not want a sex change, they just like dressing up in women's clothes. Most were not convincing and looked male.

I pointed this out to him that he is having sex with men but he said they are not men, they want to be female and live as females but that is not what they say on their profiles.

Is he really that ignorant of the difference or just in denial? Amused me anyway that he was ranting about men yet nearly all his veris were from men he is having sex with "

OK, your opening statement is totally focused around the behaviour of one person. This (for me is the open discussion suitable for a general opinion as it could just turn into the direction of the behaviour of one man. Leave him alone OK, let him live his life as he feels comfortable with.

Now, as a general topic, using your experience with one man, what are my thought on the incongruous behaviours of people on fab; I find them confusing at time and I'm slightly amused but, mostly I'm reasured that can continued to be the site for all people regardless of how they perceive themselves.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think some of you just like an argument by the look of it, even though I made clear multiple times on here I don't care who shags who, it is just people being hypocrites that gets to me. Have a good day folks lol

This coming from a guy who confronted someone else about something that's nothing to do with them. "

Slightly bizarre, just focus on what you are interested in OP, let everyone else do as they please. Your fab experience will be all the better for it.

Post new Message to Thread