By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are alot of women into pegging...

Mistress Amelia

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

There are many men on here asking... doesn't seem to happen much though.

By *unpuppyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Been a while since I was pegged

Great fun

By *ndymanchester1Man
over a year ago

salford

I love being pegged by horny female and with a bit of luck followed by her partner

over a year ago

I always find that seeking a woman who is into pegging and willing to do it wit you is a challenge. Not had a go yet

By *lirtwithmeWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

This is something I’d love to try at some point

By *ttis669Man
over a year ago

Warrington

"This is something I’d love to try at some point "

Sweepstake pn how many messages you now get from guys offering themselves for you to try it on!

My guess is 9

over a year ago

This is something that is quite rewarding for both parties, maybe not something for everyone and regular. Be good to bring someone in to do this with us. So that we can view what's going on too.

over a year ago

I'm looking for a woman to peg me every day or night of the week

and I will do what she wants in return

within reason

over a year ago

I cannot see the appeal of this, can guys explain what they get from it? Is it the power shift or just the physical pleasure of their g spot being rubbed?

By *ycallMan
over a year ago

Dorking

"I cannot see the appeal of this, can guys explain what they get from it? Is it the power shift or just the physical pleasure of their g spot being rubbed?"

They want to be bummed but don’t want to feel “gay” about it so look for a women to peg them.

Thing is there are about 100,000,000 men on here looking for a good pegging and I would suspect most women are not especially interested in bumming a random stranger with a plastic cock.

Admittedly there are a good few women who would do it with a regular partner to switch things up a bit but that is different.

over a year ago

"I cannot see the appeal of this, can guys explain what they get from it? Is it the power shift or just the physical pleasure of their g spot being rubbed?

They want to be bummed but don’t want to feel “gay” about it so look for a women to peg them.

Thing is there are about 100,000,000 men on here looking for a good pegging and I would suspect most women are not especially interested in bumming a random stranger with a plastic cock.

Admittedly there are a good few women who would do it with a regular partner to switch things up a bit but that is different."

Nothing gay about it. It's about pleasure pure and simple and it is extremely pleasurable.

over a year ago

"I cannot see the appeal of this, can guys explain what they get from it? Is it the power shift or just the physical pleasure of their g spot being rubbed?

Admittedly there are a good few women who would do it with a regular partner to switch things up a bit but that is different."

I am surprised at the scale and interest in it, been an eye opener this site lol

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

I think it's a bit of a rarity. Can't comment on the benefits as haven't yet been a peggee

over a year ago

We like pegging but wouldn’t consider doing it to a complete stranger off here

over a year ago

Had it done few times love it

By *elshyXOMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Its nothing to do with homosexuality or not & thats very naive or disingenuous of you to suggest so.

By *atford69Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I love it and think it's great

By *heshirecpl22Couple
over a year ago

Warrington

Didn’t think I’d like it but once i tried was surprised of how pleasurable I found it

Now indulge at every opportunity

over a year ago

I pegg guys all the time.

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

Love it

By *tirling DarkCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Most shy away from my 8inch strapon

over a year ago

This whole post is ignorant lmao

By *ittlebitofpleasure100Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

I’ve pegged a guy and loved every minute of it. Lots of lube, slowly in and then rub his prostate deep and watch him squirt so much cum, preferably into a mouth of another being.

Post new Message to Thread