Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Workplace colleagues

Jump to newest

By *iscreet gent2018 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Does anyone else look around at work and think “I wonder if anyone else is a filthy fucker in bed, or is it just me” lol.

I work in a very professional environment and always think none of my colleagues could possibly be like me... I’m probably wrong though. Lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes and found out as well

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

Many years ago... The summer holidays were upon us and. New girl started in the office I work in... Turns out hr hired her to work under me as extra help for the summer.. As my gf at the time was away... I was getting a bit bored in the evenings... Anyway after about 10 days... The new office junior came around for a drink, never left and I ended up balls deepnin her... Wow did she fuck well...

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Many years ago... The summer holidays were upon us and. New girl started in the office I work in... Turns out hr hired her to work under me as extra help for the summer.. As my gf at the time was away... I was getting a bit bored in the evenings... Anyway after about 10 days... The new office junior came around for a drink, never left and I ended up balls deepnin her... Wow did she fuck well... "

That’s fantastic! Work colleague sex is always hot and exciting

over a year ago

"Does anyone else look around at work and think “I wonder if anyone else is a filthy fucker in bed, or is it just me” lol.

I work in a very professional environment and always think none of my colleagues could possibly be like me... I’m probably wrong though. Lol. "

All the time ! These are my everyday thoughts at work lol

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Does anyone else look around at work and think “I wonder if anyone else is a filthy fucker in bed, or is it just me” lol.

I work in a very professional environment and always think none of my colleagues could possibly be like me... I’m probably wrong though. Lol.

All the time ! These are my everyday thoughts

at work lol"

Haha mine too! They get me through the day. I just can’t see anyone being like me though lol.

By *ocketman20Man
over a year ago

Douglas

29 year old girl at work, wanted her for a couple of years now. Curvy but athletic, small pert tits and a firm round arse. Long brunette hair too, just stunning.

over a year ago

Newcastle

"29 year old girl at work, wanted her for a couple of years now. Curvy but athletic, small pert tits and a firm round arse. Long brunette hair too, just stunning. "

She sounds hot! There’s a woman I work with who is so sexy! She’s 40, petite tits, sporty figure and very good looking. We flirt but never more than that.

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We wondered that about each other... found out it was true and ended up marrying one another!

over a year ago

Always and found out that a few of them are too lol

By *elgaWoman
over a year ago

northallerton

Have met a colleague on here......

By *uckymooMan
over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Ohh yeah, people find each other

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Yes and found out as well "

Ditto

over a year ago

Newcastle

"We wondered that about each other... found out it was true and ended up marrying one another!"

Wow that’s a great outcome! It just shows there’s probably filthy minded people in every work place,,, not just me in mine lol

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Have met a colleague on here...... "

That’s great! Did you both find each other on here or did you already know?

By *urvy hotwife 4 Black MenCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

I started fucking my boss and hubby knew about and my boss knew hubby knew we fucked everywhere I had him begging for it

over a year ago

Oh, there is this one gal at work... She has utterly no ideea how incredibly desirable she is, and its killing me. If she showed the slightest bit of interest, I would throw myself at her. Instead, light flirting has to do, and somehow makes it all the more frustrating.

over a year ago

Newcastle

"I started fucking my boss and hubby knew about and my boss knew hubby knew we fucked everywhere I had him begging for it"

Oh wow that’s so hot!!! Work sex is amazing but even better if your hubby knows!!

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Oh, there is this one gal at work... She has utterly no ideea how incredibly desirable she is, and its killing me. If she showed the slightest bit of interest, I would throw myself at her. Instead, light flirting has to do, and somehow makes it all the more frustrating."

I know how you feel mate. The girl at my place is the same. I fancy the pants off her lol

over a year ago

"Oh, there is this one gal at work... She has utterly no ideea how incredibly desirable she is, and its killing me. If she showed the slightest bit of interest, I would throw myself at her. Instead, light flirting has to do, and somehow makes it all the more frustrating.

I know how you feel mate. The girl at my place is the same. I fancy the pants off her lol "

The worst part is I think she knows how much I lust after her, and she may very well be getting a kick out of my frustration. *Shrug*

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Oh, there is this one gal at work... She has utterly no ideea how incredibly desirable she is, and its killing me. If she showed the slightest bit of interest, I would throw myself at her. Instead, light flirting has to do, and somehow makes it all the more frustrating.

I know how you feel mate. The girl at my place is the same. I fancy the pants off her lol

The worst part is I think she knows how much I lust after her, and she may very well be getting a kick out of my frustration. *Shrug*"

It could be turning her on mate and she may think about it when alone in bed!!

over a year ago

Lol, thanks - just what I need: another thing to add to the problem!

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Lol, thanks - just what I need: another thing to add to the problem!"

Haha sorry mate. But I bet she plays while thinking.

over a year ago

I work in a very professional environment and always think none of my colleagues could possibly be like me... I’m probably wrong though. Lol. "

its just you...... stay discreet or is it discrete

over a year ago

Newcastle

I work in a very professional environment and always think none of my colleagues could possibly be like me... I’m probably wrong though. Lol. its just you...... stay discreet or is it discrete "

I often think it is just me haha

By *ob jonesMan
over a year ago

Wales

We have just had a new girl start with us... 5ft 4.. SiE 8.. Blonde.. Just 18 years old... Hmm

over a year ago

"We have just had a new girl start with us... 5ft 4.. SiE 8.. Blonde.. Just 18 years old... Hmm "
sigh

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

Him; over the years I can think of 8 I have fucked having met them at work. I used to have to go to work in a suit and tie and apparently it is a good look. They were different times then and probably wouldn’t do it now though. Two of them were pure filth which was a surprise!

Her; have fucked 2 colleagues but a numbers of customers in my younger days, not sure how many but more than 10 for sure.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Do the "see who's near" thing when you are at work and see how many are within "touching distance"

By *stoppMan
over a year ago

Durham

Definitely think how good they are in bed. But also wonder if they are shaved, trimmed or full bush. Then there’s nipples mmmmm

over a year ago

I know one woman is filth as I had an amazing time with her in a hotel one day! As for others I work with some absolutely gorgeous women and know at least 2 or 3 are pure filth from chatting to them when d*unk.

I interviewed a stunning 24 yr old girl for a job on my team. Brunette size 10 very pretty. She was on here! Looked at my profile the day of the interview but as I have no face pics on display obv didn't realise it was me. I knew it was her though!

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I come across loads of people at work as I go into different work places. I can honestly say there is not one person I fancy. Lol.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

In the past I have. It does put a bounce in your step as you go into these work places.

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

No totty in my place of work..

over a year ago

There’s a stunning young lady where I work, and she flirts like mad with me, but due to the almost 20year age gap, I’ve held back.

By *omtom000Man
over a year ago

Essex

I think of this lots, there’s 2 in particular I think could be

over a year ago

I have, and I know the Mrs. does when she's on her rounds or running courses.

It's very rewarding when she returns home of an evening, after having a few wicked sexy thoughts

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Do the "see who's near" thing when you are at work and see how many are within "touching distance" "

Good idea

over a year ago

Newcastle

"I have, and I know the Mrs. does when she's on her rounds or running courses.

It's very rewarding when she returns home of an evening, after having a few wicked sexy thoughts"

That’s exciting, knowing she’s bringing sexy thoughts home with her.

over a year ago

"Do the "see who's near" thing when you are at work and see how many are within "touching distance" "

I did but work Wi-Fi blocks adult/dating sites

over a year ago

Iv met a few on here in work in the past

Still descretely see thrn outside of here to.

But also

Have a bit of quick lunchtime sex with someone in his office at times, as we go back years for late after work secret rendez vous

Then ho back into my office all wet

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Iv met a few on here in work in the past

Still descretely see thrn outside of here to.

But also

Have a bit of quick lunchtime sex with someone in his office at times, as we go back years for late after work secret rendez vous

Then ho back into my office all wet "

That sounds like a great day at work!!! Lol

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Someone did message from my work but then never did again ?????

Suspect they knew me but hey.

over a year ago

Used to fuck one of the directors on the regular at my place, both leave within 5 mins for lunch not to raise suspicions, back to my place and pound the shit out of her.

Used to turn me on immensely watching her walk around with authority knowing my cum was dripping from her pussy and her hubby had no idea...

over a year ago

Where I work is about 80% female. But also about 95% middle aged... Safe to say there are only a small number I wonder about haha

Post new Message to Thread