Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

BBC loving married ladies...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How was the feeling the day your husband said to you... 'Hey babe, I want to see you take a bbc' or did it occur another way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Watching this one

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

B had many black cocks before we married the first after we were married was at a club where she was f*cked by about 7 men including 2 from Barbados who each used every hole she has many times.

She loved every minute as did I.

over a year ago

"B had many black cocks before we married the first after we were married was at a club where she was f*cked by about 7 men including 2 from Barbados who each used every hole she has many times.

She loved every minute as did I."

Sounds like you found the right lady

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happened in a club when O was exploring her bi side with a bit of soft bi play a guy asked if he could touch her she said yes so she was suddenly centre of attention from a man and woman...soon after moved to a private room and enjoyed her first mfm with a bbc...

over a year ago

"Happened in a club when O was exploring her bi side with a bit of soft bi play a guy asked if he could touch her she said yes so she was suddenly centre of attention from a man and woman...soon after moved to a private room and enjoyed her first mfm with a bbc..."

Did she want to try more after that?

By *atieforbbcCouple
over a year ago

d

Hi we love a bbc

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Something she'd never had, even after a long life of varied sex. It wasn't suggested, just happened one night in Chams. She was in the swing being a greedy girl and man number 4 was a black guy with an enormous cock. She was in her 'slut trance' and wasn't really aware of him until he put it into her hand, soft. Her eyes shot open and her expression was sheer amazement.

After some interesting foreplay he condomed up and went in, several inches couldn't get in and she was well stretched. She was very excited though! After a bit of missionary they went to the nearby bed surface so she could ride him. That's a sight that will stay in my mind forever, how I wish I'd had a camera. She had a good big cum before he did.

Afterwards we went into the sauna and she couldn't stop talking about it. Absolutely no kidding - in 10 minutes she was kissing another black guy who had overheard her, and they went off to the couples playroom and I watched through the window. He wasn't as big as number one, but still very much a BBC. They played for much longer than BBC number one.

On the way home she kept on saying wow, wow, what a night and suchlike. Totally unplanned but one of her outstanding fantasies fulfilled, twice within half an hour. That's the lovely thing about clubbing, you never know what's going to happen.

By *edwayvoyeursCouple
over a year ago

Medway

It happened during sex one time. Giant said he'd like to see Gentle take a bbc. We spoke about it afterwards as we were both shocked it was said in the heat if the moment. Something we still talk about, its just getting time to do it

By *uncouple6677Couple
over a year ago

North West

BBC only for us

By *arkDesiresPartiesCouple
over a year ago

London

This sounds like a fun thread!

Liking the first time experiences

X