By *uffinface OP   Man
over a year ago

hengoed

Want to try anal, but I'm so nervous about doing it, anyone give me some advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

"Want to try anal, but I'm so nervous about doing it, anyone give me some advice"

Assuming you mean receiving as opposed to giving, then get yourself some training but plugs and dildos of around 5-6" with between 3 and 5" girth, don't forget lube, start yourself on a daily (if Possible) training regime, also get yourself in the practice of cleaning your anus (douching). If you haven't trained/prepared yourself it is likely to be a painful experience so worth doing all the above and please take things slowly and wait until you are ready and it's someone you can trust, also probably not a good idea for your first time to be with someone hung like a horse.

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

Oh and one more thing, go for smooth dildos, I have a realistic one with veins moulded on and I find it very uncomfortable for that reason.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

bite the pillow

By *hesterXXXMan
over a year ago

in your dreams

Empty your bowels before starting- as muscles can get quite relaxed.

By *uffinface OP   Man
over a year ago

hengoed

Thanks for the advice

By *uffinface OP   Man
over a year ago

hengoed

Always flush myself out in the shower but no luck yet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love it as said by others plenty of lube and take it slowly xxx

By *ED00Woman
over a year ago

South Devon... Torbaydos

I'm the same as you. Want to try it but havent yet. I have a FB who has me in training. I bought a set of diffrent size butt plugs and I've been wearing them daily and increasing in size. What I found was, part way through the day it was becoming uncomfortable so I'd pop it out and re lube and pop it back in. I also clean myself which I now use as part of my daily regimen and love the clean feeling inside and out. Go at your own pace. 3 pieces of advice - lots of lube. Take it slow. Find someone you trust. Good luck x

Post new Message to Thread