Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Listening

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone ever heard people fucking whilst in the next room? Male of our couple has and fuck me I had to wank on the spot!!

Cum in about 2 minutes hearing her getting hammered. Horny as fuck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Myself and hubby had gone to a club on party night, decided that we'd have some fun on our own ventured into a room and got down to business, in the next room we could hear some very hot fun going on but they finished quite soon after we got started, but the room was filled again pretty quickly I could here lots of kissing and her giving him a very sloppy BJ .... this went on for some time suddenly a very perturbed female says " so ya bring me in here just to get you off and I get fuck all? " we stopped and listened...sudden I bagged on the wall and invited the female into our room to finish what to cock couldn't, she excepted and a great fondest was had by all

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Myself and hubby had gone to a club on party night, decided that we'd have some fun on our own ventured into a room and got down to business, in the next room we could hear some very hot fun going on but they finished quite soon after we got started, but the room was filled again pretty quickly I could here lots of kissing and her giving him a very sloppy BJ .... this went on for some time suddenly a very perturbed female says " so ya bring me in here just to get you off and I get fuck all? " we stopped and listened...sudden I bagged on the wall and invited the female into our room to finish what to cock couldn't, she excepted and a great fondest was had by all "

Wowww that sounds extremely horny!!!

over a year ago

"Myself and hubby had gone to a club on party night, decided that we'd have some fun on our own ventured into a room and got down to business, in the next room we could hear some very hot fun going on but they finished quite soon after we got started, but the room was filled again pretty quickly I could here lots of kissing and her giving him a very sloppy BJ .... this went on for some time suddenly a very perturbed female says " so ya bring me in here just to get you off and I get fuck all? " we stopped and listened...sudden I bagged on the wall and invited the female into our room to finish what to cock couldn't, she excepted and a great fondest was had by all "

Fair play to you! Gotta be neighbourly!

S(m)

By *wmbranmikeMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Love hearing people fuck done few times. Love hearing on phone aswell anyone else like that

over a year ago

I work away a lot and I have had many a interesting evening listening to the room next door.

Never had the guts to bang on the wall.

Well not yet haha

By *stoppMan
over a year ago

Durham

I’ve heard couples a few times having sex in the next room at hotels, plus a previous neighbour.. The best one of them was when staying in small B&B in Reigate, it was owned by a young couple who’s bedroom was below mine.

Definitely a horny stay listening to them 3 times over a 2 week stay. Then to be served breakfast by them the next morning was fantastic.

Post new Message to Thread