Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

i like to lick for hours

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

this is aim at the women of fab really so you get a message and a guy say's I can and want to lick for hours / im the master of licking/my speciality is licking fanny ... what is your thoughts ..

mine is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its the first thing that comes to mind and I love oral

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"this is aim at the women of fab really so you get a message and a guy say's I can and want to lick for hours / im the master of licking/my speciality is licking fanny ... what is your thoughts ..

mine is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its the first thing that comes to mind and I love oral "

This. If you need to lick me for hours then you're doing it all wrong.

By *ubblegumandLimeCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Lol I know, it's not realistic. If he said I love to lick until she's cumming for me...perfect! Haha

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love oral too but if they plan on staying down there for hours do they know what they are doing? Doesn't take hours to get me off x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love to lick sweet wet pussy have had a few women squirt while I’m down there licking eating away at a Devine pussy

By *alaciousCurvesWoman
over a year ago

Gainsborough

Ha! Yes, same here! I adore oral but hours of it? Nah, no thanks. Same with men who take hours to cum. After 30 mins max. of non stop shagging, my mind starts to wander and my moans turn fake...

over a year ago

If I'm honest after about 30 mins I get lockjaw ha ha

over a year ago

"I love to lick sweet wet pussy have had a few women squirt while I’m down there licking eating away at a Devine pussy"

don't need someone licking down there for hours to squirt in fact don't need any oral to squirt fingers and cock can make me go to squirt heaven

over a year ago

Same OP... Am bored of reading it now... I don't wanna be licked for hours... Ever! Apparently it means they are only really bothered about getting the woman off tho

By *LikeToPleaseHerMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

If it takes hours to satisfy them with oral then they must be doing it wrong... They should be ready for the next level, if not asking to fuck in my opinion

By *rufinWoman
over a year ago

notts

Don't like the messages - if you have to say it, it isn't believable.

Do, however, like to be licked for hours lol, so long as it is being done well.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Ha! Yes, same here! I adore oral but hours of it? Nah, no thanks. Same with men who take hours to cum. After 30 mins max. of non stop shagging, my mind starts to wander and my moans turn fake... "

What about a tea break?

over a year ago

I'd much rather have a quickie than be licked for hours.

over a year ago

I wouldn’t mind being licked for hours as long as it was good

over a year ago

"this is aim at the women of fab really so you get a message and a guy say's I can and want to lick for hours / im the master of licking/my speciality is licking fanny ... what is your thoughts ..

mine is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its the first thing that comes to mind and I love oral "

Mine is "There's a dream job back in the 1960s with your name on it; in the outgoing mailroom of a huge company attaching stamps to letters. All fucking day long."

B

over a year ago

Oh crap

Ive realised I'm such a word snob!

As soon as anyone mentions the word fanny I'm completely turned off and judging!

I'm sorry

Hangs head

over a year ago

My worst experience was a guy who kept going on about oral, as his speciality... when I looked down it was like the scene from The Lion King when Nala was having a wash....

over a year ago

"My worst experience was a guy who kept going on about oral, as his speciality... when I looked down it was like the scene from The Lion King when Nala was having a wash...."

over a year ago

As soon as someone mentions it, my eyes glaze over with boredom just at the thought.

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

"Ha! Yes, same here! I adore oral but hours of it? Nah, no thanks. Same with men who take hours to cum. After 30 mins max. of non stop shagging, my mind starts to wander and my moans turn fake...

What about a tea break?"

OK, I’ll stick the kettle on!

over a year ago

"My worst experience was a guy who kept going on about oral, as his speciality... when I looked down it was like the scene from The Lion King when Nala was having a wash.... "

It wasn't good It definitely made me steer clear of guys that keep going on about oral

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sounds painful

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

I think I would get a crick in my neck after that long!

over a year ago

Are those guys who claim to love licking for hours, covering up for the fact that they'll last 30 seconds when fucking?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

When I get a message like that I usually tell them I'd be asleep by then!!

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

I hate the thought of a five o'clock shadow and being licked for ages. It's like having sandpaper against you.

over a year ago

is that hubby talking

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

At least it shows awareness that men should give sexual pleasure as well as receive and it isn’t all about fucking.

over a year ago

mine is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its the first thing that comes to mind and I love oral is that hubby talking "

ehh ??

over a year ago

Maybe they're using it as a form of torture... Not stopping when you're 'done'. Oh. My. God. Starts out being nice but doesn't take long to get a bit much. I safeworded after the 5th.

over a year ago

I don't need anyone licking me for hours, but I love being spoiled like that. Oral sex is very relaxing for me.

over a year ago

"Ha! Yes, same here! I adore oral but hours of it? Nah, no thanks. Same with men who take hours to cum. After 30 mins max. of non stop shagging, my mind starts to wander and my moans turn fake... "

Ha ha pmsl here made me chuckle

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t mind being licked for hours as long as it was good "

Then lots of kissing after

over a year ago

J only needs a couple of minutes and I’m cumming!! If it takes hours then that guy certainly has no idea what he’s doing!!

H x

over a year ago

Yep as said above if they don't for hours then the doing it wrong

But seriously after a few minutes I just want a mix up of things.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"At least it shows awareness that men should give sexual pleasure as well as receive and it isn’t all about fucking. "

In this day and age that's a bit like saying at least he uses soap and deodorant.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

Hahaha this always makes me laugh when I see it written on profiles. Usually makes me want to avoid them! Bless

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'd much rather have a quickie than be licked for hours."

Agreed.

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

"At least it shows awareness that men should give sexual pleasure as well as receive and it isn’t all about fucking.

In this day and age that's a bit like saying at least he uses soap and deodorant. "

Do you take that level of personal care as given?!!?

over a year ago

I like the thought of doing it for hours, but let's talk reality..

How is that even possible! I don't think many guys could keep licking for hours or really want to do it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/09/19 23:39:47]

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t mind being licked for hours as long as it was good "

You know your inbox is going to blow up now, with men claiming to be good for hours

By *.H.SMan
over a year ago

London

Lick it good b4 you stick it

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Two minutes should do, if you're doing it right. In fact just skip that and fuck me.

over a year ago

Haha...., your wish is my command xx

over a year ago

Love a woman sat on my face

over a year ago

mine is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its the first thing that comes to mind and I love oral

This. If you need to lick me for hours then you're doing it all wrong."

Agreed! I love and aim to please, im prepared to administer the tongueyningus for whatever amount of time is needed but.......to declare yourself master?.....a master would have the lady in question quivering and gushing within minutes!

S(m)

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

To me it shows a lack of understanding and imagination from the guy. He obviously thinks women want to be licked for ages. He obviously hopes/thinks women will read he likes to lick for ages and contact him.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Don't like the messages - if you have to say it, it isn't believable.

Do, however, like to be licked for hours lol, so long as it is being done well. "

A woman once bet me I couldn't tongue her for 1 hour. I won I did two hours.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

Horses for courses, of course everyone's different. Best to just say done when you've had enough oral. Some ladies love pussy worship some are multi orgasmic so like long spells oral.

I love giving oral and never overstay my welcome.

over a year ago

I love licking vagina. Oral play gets the female going especially if you are good at it

By *ensual sensaiMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Had a really bad and embarrassing experience when giving oral to my ex girlfriend once, I was giving it a good licking and all that when all of a sudden I looked up an there was blood everywhere, I obviously wentad saying why didn't you tell me you were on!! Turns out I was having a nosebleed probably only given oral 3-4 times since (about 8 year) shame really...

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Two minutes should do, if you're doing it right. In fact just skip that and fuck me. "

Only if you cum in those 2mins.

Otherwise I'm staying until you do.

You've got a max of 30mins though or my tongue goes numb.

Now have an orgasm or I'm not fucking you

over a year ago

what's the point of talking about sex with someone you've never met until you meet you won't know you're compatible, ive always found this a strange one unless the guy has a raging stiffy and is fantasing about the answer hes never going to receive.......... but then one of the all time favourite sayings here is "whatever works for you" or "we're all different and need different things here"

Post new Message to Thread