Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Love eggs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone used these? Any good? We have some being delivered from love honey next week and wondering what to expect...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love mine. I have normal ones and a vibrating one. Both are amazing

over a year ago

"I love mine. I have normal ones and a vibrating one. Both are amazing"

Vibrating ones sound fun! Do normal ones feel sexual or just like having a tampon in?

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Keeping an eye on this thread.

I used them about 20years ago but don't remember how they felt.

Wondering what they actually do.

Jo.Xx

over a year ago

So, love eggs have arrived and have been popped in

over a year ago

I have some 'silver'ones from lovehoney too i think. Used mainly it for practicing kegel muscles tbh and like how they rumble when i walk around. Have fun!

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We have 1 and it's remote controlled, hubby has the controls as mrs has it in while out in a bar

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I've got a remote control one. Sometimes I pop it in before having a social and hand the remote over if I like him

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"I've got a remote control one. Sometimes I pop it in before having a social and hand the remote over if I like him "

Ooh that sounds really good, might just do that ourselves

over a year ago

"I've got a remote control one. Sometimes I pop it in before having a social and hand the remote over if I like him "

Have done that too. Told him the remote was in my bag - so funny seeing him hunting around for it

over a year ago

We’ve got one of the remote ones too but she has the weighted ones in at the moment

over a year ago

I have two sets of kegel balls, 9ne normal weight and one heavier. They are good to wear to work and when out for walks, though I can't wear the heavier ones for too long. Too stimulating

over a year ago

Think we’re going to get some heavier ones..

over a year ago

"Think we’re going to get some heavier ones.. "

Good idea. Have fun

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

"I've got a remote control one. Sometimes I pop it in before having a social and hand the remote over if I like him

Ooh that sounds really good, might just do that ourselves "

Enjoy. Sometimes it gets hard to concentrate

over a year ago

"I've got a remote control one. Sometimes I pop it in before having a social and hand the remote over if I like him

Have done that too. Told him the remote was in my bag - so funny seeing him hunting around for it "

Love it. To do

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Ooh I'd love that!

over a year ago

Went out last night with the remote controlled love egg. Was good fun and definitely worth the investment. Couldn’t find anyone to share the remote with but was funny seeing her squirm at the bar while getting served. Also awesome for putting her off playing pool

over a year ago

"Went out last night with the remote controlled love egg. Was good fun and definitely worth the investment. Couldn’t find anyone to share the remote with but was funny seeing her squirm at the bar while getting served. Also awesome for putting her off playing pool "

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

I got the Alive 10 Function Remote Control Vibrating Love Egg from LoveHoney a couple of weeks ago. Have to say very pleasantly surprised with them. Even better if the remote is in someone elses control. Although just having them in while doing housework does make it less of a chore or just have them in while shopping or out on a walk.

Hope you enjoy yours when they arrive.

over a year ago

"Went out last night with the remote controlled love egg. Was good fun and definitely worth the investment. Couldn’t find anyone to share the remote with but was funny seeing her squirm at the bar while getting served. Also awesome for putting her off playing pool "

Haha... bought remote controlled egg for gf last year and 1st time she put it in was at a day time party and a bit hung over ... the look on her face when she was trying to help out as i activated the egg with the remote is a look ill never forget ?? ... and then seeing her having to hold onto the table to keep on her feet was so funny ????

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Have a sub lady friend who has some. We went out for the day and I was given the controls. Fun using them in asda as we stocked up on our way to eurekas. When we got back in the car she asked when I would turn them off.

Turned out, when I thought I'd turned them off after about 5 minutes I'd actually turned them up. Oops.

Not the only time I made that mistake that day

over a year ago

"Have a sub lady friend who has some. We went out for the day and I was given the controls. Fun using them in asda as we stocked up on our way to eurekas. When we got back in the car she asked when I would turn them off.

Turned out, when I thought I'd turned them off after about 5 minutes I'd actually turned them up. Oops.

Not the only time I made that mistake that day "

I done the same lol... only time i knew id turned them off is when she could stand up straight hahaha

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Wow can I have the remote plz

over a year ago

Love it!

By *xpressionistMan
over a year ago

ST. ALBANS

Years ago before I met my wife she worked as a barmaid in a pub. She told me that she went to work with love eggs in. Apparently the most pleasant day at work she had!

over a year ago

Girlfriend just got her own back.... went out for some dinner and she asked me to wear my remote cock ring and I did as she asked and was wearing shorts.

Got to the pub and was stood at the bar while she got a seat and within few seconds felt cock ring start to vibrate and i could feel myself getting semi hard while trying to order drinks and then she turned it off so stood there for good few seconds till semi subsided and so picked drinks up and soon as i turned saw a big grin on her face and and she turned it back on again which took a lot of self control walking back to her lol.

The next hr she just kept teasing me and feeling how hard she was getting me and thwn letting me calm down to go the bar and then turn it on again and watching me struggle to concentrate which would send her in fits of laughter lol.

Post new Message to Thread