Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Men being submissive

Jump to newest

By *inja 636 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grays

Hi I have been researching a bit on this subject and wondered how women feel about this anyone is welcome to comment I feel I may have a thing for humiliation not in public just yet x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Not my thing but there are a lot of women on here who do like tat sort of man you just have to look.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm not really into men who are overall submissive but I rather enjoy dominating a man I know could and would fight back

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There are many both here and on the other site that caters to it that like submissive men OP - but given that D/s is a fairly wide spectrum that covers anything from fairly mild kink play right up to extreme stuff the key is finding those that match your needs, so it's important to know what you think those may be and where your interests may lie.

It's quite well known in kink circles too that Dominant women looking for submissive men are the unicorns of that world - so patience and understanding of that is also important.

By *ndieCPL2016Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Hi I have been researching a bit on this subject and wondered how women feel about this anyone is welcome to comment I feel I may have a thing for humiliation not in public just yet x"

Just get married.

By *inja 636 OP   Man
over a year ago

Grays

Aw thanks people for all the feedback greatly appreciated have a beautiful day x

Post new Message to Thread