Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

fab age vrs real age

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

is it us or are there more and more profiles where the age of the said person don't match, im not talking a few years here or there in talking 10 or in some case's 20 years being taken off ... why ?? its so obvious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Yea get a message from somebody with age 40 then they go I'm 23 .gets on my nerves

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There’s a woman who keeps appearing in most fabbed pics who is at least ten years older than she says. Most people don’t care, just be honest.

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"Yea get a message from somebody with age 40 then they go I'm 23 .gets on my nerves "

I would have thought it would work the other way around.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I’m thinking of changing my age to 55. I could get away with it - I think?

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

My fab age is 59, I am 59 - in the words of Alexander and Sergei - simples !

By *ingdangdoo82Man
over a year ago

sheffield/Derbyshire border

I always get it, sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse.

Was thinking of setting up a new profile saying I'm 19 lol

over a year ago

"There’s a woman who keeps appearing in most fabbed pics who is at least ten years older than she says. Most people don’t care, just be honest. "

I’m going to have to have a look now to see if I can work it out ..

By *hangerMan
over a year ago

brighton

If some of the people on Fab are actully the age they claim to be, then they aren't wearing well! LOL

over a year ago

Just checked ours as my birthday yesterday! Looks terrible actually seeing the number!

over a year ago

Used to talk to a man who admitted to making himself younger by a decade... bye story teller

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I'm the age it says on my profile.

It pisses me off when people lie about their age, if they know full well that someone wouldn't shag them at their real age so they change it, I think it changes the circumstances of consent since they know they wouldn't be able to fuck you if they hadn't lied.

over a year ago

My age is correct & I think if they lie about their age what else are they lying about.

I've had messages from men who have changed their age on their profile so they can get around my message filters, pointless as I've got filters for a reason.

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

"Yea get a message from somebody with age 40 then they go I'm 23 .gets on my nerves

I would have thought it would work the other way around."

Naw its cause iv a filter .so nobody under 30 or over 55 .so if age is diff .they bypass peoples filters

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I always get it, sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse.

Was thinking of setting up a new profile saying I'm 19 lol"

Wow, you do look young!

I don't lie about my age but I know a few that do...mostly men I might add.

By *ingdangdoo82Man
over a year ago

sheffield/Derbyshire border

"I always get it, sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse.

Was thinking of setting up a new profile saying I'm 19 lol

Wow, you do look young!

I don't lie about my age but I know a few that do...mostly men I might add."

Yep, as sparkle said above, to get around filters.

Don't think I could change mine, wouldn't feel right.

over a year ago

This is as old as we all are! I have a friend who knocks ten years off her age and then her preferences are for ten years younger than her fab age to make up for the men who say they are younger than they appear.

By *ial5555Man
over a year ago

Kent

Our ages are correct but we can understand

why people lie.For example,we spent 15 minutes chatting to couple at Chams,who happened to be 45 (fem) and 50 (m).As soon

as we said that we were both 59,they made their excuses and left.

over a year ago

I'm the age that it states in my profile

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Profile filters, at a guess. It could also make it harder for your wife etc to catch you out

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I used to have myself down as early 40s...had quite a bit of interest..then one day I stupidly decided to put my real age ... it's been down hill ever since...

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Our ages are correct but we can understand

why people lie.For example,we spent 15 minutes chatting to couple at Chams,who happened to be 45 (fem) and 50 (m).As soon

as we said that we were both 59,they made their excuses and left."

Yeah cos you were out of their comfortable age range, that's perfectly OK.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"There’s a woman who keeps appearing in most fabbed pics who is at least ten years older than she says. Most people don’t care, just be honest.

I’m going to have to have a look now to see if I can work it out .."

I was thinking the same.

over a year ago

I'm happy to be 49 ..It's my age ..I know a heck of a lot of people on here that lie about their age so they fit into the average preferred age preference.. It's a well known fact on the club scene. Not for me though

over a year ago

"If some of the people on Fab are actully the age they claim to be, then they aren't wearing well! LOL"

Yet many claim they are often told they look much younger

over a year ago

If people lie about a simple thing as there age,makes me wonder what else they lie about

over a year ago

Haven’t met a man yet who’s real age is his fab age, now if we look for a 40yr old we assume we may get in the region of 45-46 although did get a message off of a 35yr old who was at least 50 if he was a day

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

I am perfectly open about my age. No point in pretending otherwise.

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Mines for real can’t be bothered lying and at my age I’d forget what I said .... as for men think they knock 10yrs off as standard I’ve seen some really down trodden 39yr olds

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yes it's silly and annoying.

over a year ago

The number of women who've admitted to me that their age on here is lower than their actual age is staggering.

I can't comment on the men but I'm sure they do it too.

over a year ago

I got a message from a guy who I have met previously for a drink, he’s 41 in real life but on his new profile he is stating he’s 34... he won’t be able to pull that off if he gets a meet

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

My fab age and real age are correct, what I feel age is around 20 years younger.

We've met men clearly 10 years older than advertised. Not that it matters to us.

We did have a nine inch guy. Who clearly was using the cm's side of the ruler.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

It’s the same if not worse on dating sites. Nearly all women knock a few years off at least.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

My fab age is my real age ... It can be a hindrance tho as I’m prob outside a lot of search age ranges

By *omsubcouple76Couple
over a year ago

North Leeds

"My fab age is my real age ... It can be a hindrance tho as I’m prob outside a lot of search age ranges "

Not out of our age range

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yep. I'm really 159.

over a year ago

It’s our real ages on our profile, we’ve never been asked our age at a club or party xx

By *assyBangBangWoman
over a year ago

St Helens

My real age is the age it states on my profile, I don’t see the point in lying. I get hold regularly that I look between 5 and 7 years younger than I actually am, but have no desire to pretend.

The men I’ve met haven’t been truthful about their age off the bat. One can’t pass for quite as young as he says and was honest about his actual age when I queried him (5 year difference). The other had added a year on when he originally joined and that was the age stated when I met him, but has recently changed his age down to a year older than me. I’m not quite sure why he’s done that, I’m assuming filters, but he’s about 8 years older. I don’t necessarily mind their actual ages, as I’m looking ideally for someone 40 and over, but it does make me wary of people when they aren’t forthcoming.

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Yeah cos you were out of their comfortable age range, that's perfectly OK. "

This is mad. If they were getting on and fancied them then what difference does it make how old they are?? Did they think they wouldn't have the stamina?! Lol

over a year ago

My age is my age, theres no point lying about it

By *atisfying jackMan
over a year ago

Hereford

I'm really 96, I've just had a very easy paper round!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Yeah cos you were out of their comfortable age range, that's perfectly OK.

This is mad. If they were getting on and fancied them then what difference does it make how old they are?? Did they think they wouldn't have the stamina?! Lol"

I don't know but it's their choice, lying about your age to sneak around someone's preferences is really sly.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Yep. I'm really 159."

That’s why your knob has gone a funny colour.

By *isa2018Couple
over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

Some people dont want to accept their real mage and do anything they can to put it off. Others do it to get past age filters.

Personally I dont see the point. We know of a lady we know who is in her mid 40's but has her age in 30's on her profile. The things is she looks good so we dont get why she doesn't just put her real age, but each to their own.

over a year ago

We don't lie about our age, but understand why people do.

When you get to your late 50s or early 60s then the meets dry up a bit.

over a year ago

"If some of the people on Fab are actully the age they claim to be, then they aren't wearing well! LOL"

Ouch... lol

(Mine's correct btw)

over a year ago

Everything on my profile is 100% honest. I will never lie to meet someone even if it means I am unsuccessful.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

I was refused alcohol the other day! Secretly quite happy about that

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

Our Fab ages are genuine, but unfortunately that puts us out of the age range of a lot of people on here - unless they meet us in person before seeing us on here.

By *adyH and GrissomCouple
over a year ago

Llantarnum

Decided at the outset to be honest about our age sticking with the age is just a number line lol

over a year ago

i once had a guy turn up for a meet and as soon as he saw me he stared saying sorry i had to lie or you would not of met me ?? thing is he took 20 years off his age said he was 48 (used older pics) but was in fact 68 and even then he looked older and after all the sorrys he still expected me to play ...erm no bye bye

over a year ago

oh and its deffo not guys only some whoppers being told by some women too a few club vists will tell you that

over a year ago

Well I for one have never seen the point in lying bout my age. I am wot I am. Take it or leave it. Hate guys fixing there age limit just to talk then saying oh I'm so many years younger or older..

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

"i once had a guy turn up for a meet and as soon as he saw me he stared saying sorry i had to lie or you would not of met me ?? thing is he took 20 years off his age said he was 48 (used older pics) but was in fact 68 and even then he looked older and after all the sorrys he still expected me to play ...erm no bye bye "

I'd be raging I'd shaved my legs .

over a year ago

My age is correct, I just act like a teenager

over a year ago

We are quite proud of our age and love it when people say "you look younger "

over a year ago

"My age is correct, I just act like a teenager"

You look so young! What's your secret?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Our ages are correct on here and our age preference reflects the age group we are most likely to get on with.

It never crossed our minds to lie.

People who lie that much about their age will easily be caught out, if they actually meet. Unless they are lucky enough to look several years younger.

We mostly meet in clubs and if there's mutual attraction, then their age wouldn't be an issue.

Nita

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

As far as other peoples ages are concerned I have no issues whatever age they are if we get on, we have a mutual attraction and we share the same ideas, kinks and thoughts.

What I would struggle with was someone who told me they were one age and then I found they were much older or younger than they said.

I have been caught out with that one in the past, prior to my fab days though.

over a year ago

Met a local couple who said she was our age. She was over fifty, maybe even fifty five. No way on earth was she thirty eight.

over a year ago

I don't look my age but even though I could knock a fair few years off without raising suspicion I'd rather take the conpliment when people are surprised how old I am!

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

I'm my fab age but people think I'm older. I've had several guys a year or 2 younger tell me they love a cougar and older women and one guy he is 3 years older than me! I've been repeatedly asked my age as if I'm lying, heck il show them my licence just to prove it if I have to.

Women in my family all age quicker, the males though blessed looking their age or younger.

No amount of night creams and day creams and anti wrinkle creams will change my aged look I've given up trying. At 24 someone thought I was in my 40s and my mother's sister. At 17 my hair I noticed was going white at 15 I had wrinkles already.

Just wasn't blessed with a good life or genes my collagen isn't plentiful. Buggar all I can do about it without winning the lottery. It is what it is.

over a year ago

My fab age is correct, according me so stupid to lies about age. Up to 6-8 years ago I had been constantly asked to proof my age when buying alcohol. I’m 41. ????????

over a year ago

"I'm my fab age but people think I'm older. I've had several guys a year or 2 younger tell me they love a cougar and older women and one guy he is 3 years older than me! I've been repeatedly asked my age as if I'm lying, heck il show them my licence just to prove it if I have to.

Women in my family all age quicker, the males though blessed looking their age or younger.

No amount of night creams and day creams and anti wrinkle creams will change my aged look I've given up trying. At 24 someone thought I was in my 40s and my mother's sister. At 17 my hair I noticed was going white at 15 I had wrinkles already.

Just wasn't blessed with a good life or genes my collagen isn't plentiful. Buggar all I can do about it without winning the lottery. It is what it is.

"

id say you look like a woman of your 30's anyday

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"I'm my fab age but people think I'm older. I've had several guys a year or 2 younger tell me they love a cougar and older women and one guy he is 3 years older than me! I've been repeatedly asked my age as if I'm lying, heck il show them my licence just to prove it if I have to.

id say you look like a woman of your 30's anyday"

Wonders of makeup but I don't wear it all the time

over a year ago

My age on here is correct. Ive had every combination of excuses as to why guys have the wrong age on here followed by the telling me why i should still meet them and how im missing out.

Sometimes even threatening to report me cos i turn them down

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

No idea if I look my age or not. I have my real age on fab. Takes a good memory to be a good liar so that counts me out. I'd rather be told I look good for my age than look meh if I lie and say I'm younger x

over a year ago

I am my real age on here. If I knocked years off my age, I'd be too young for the absolutely gorgeous women I'm lucky to talk to.

I have little in common with those significantly younger than me, so why chase them?

By *artshell1Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Is that the one whose husband got 6 years younger recently

over a year ago

Seems to be happening a lot recently to us When asked what they real age is (I have an good idea of a what a 50-year-old guy looks like - I am married to one) we get blocked.

Damn annoying as we view it as being deceived and that’s not attractive.

over a year ago

We’ve found the majority of people seem to shave some years off. Think worst we’ve seen is 15 years.

We’re honest and that puts us outside a lot of age ranges. However we don’t know how people can really tell if someone is 45 or 52.

Look at Paul Gascogne versus Brad Pitt. Both very different looking but similar ages. Both would struggle to get a meet due to their ages.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

My fab age is my real age. Can't see any point in lying about it tbh.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

My age, is my age....nevdr even occurred to me to lie when I joined

I know some people alter the dates, for privacy reasons, that I do get, not using your actual date.

I had a message off a guy a few weeks ago, my filters are set at 35 upwards

When he next messaged, he was 30.

I asked him what his real age was - 36.

He admitted he'd changed it, so he could message someone who had 30 as her max age!

He's now stuck 6yrs younger as can't change it back!

over a year ago

There are 2 guys who are 55 and 60 who claim to be 30 here I have to laugh as they look nearer 70. I just put it down to desperation and happy to lie to get what they want.

over a year ago

We have had a few meets over the years where porkies are apparent. The meet ends fairly quickly from our point of view if people can't be honest about there age then everything about them is suspect as far as where concerned. Mr

over a year ago

Never see the point in lying about anything let alone age

over a year ago

Whats the point of putting the wrong age if you intend to meet. As soon as they see you they will know

over a year ago

"Whats the point of putting the wrong age if you intend to meet. As soon as they see you they will know"

Exactly my thought. It's seems people need to be more patient then lie and waste peoples time.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I know a guy who is close to 60. Every time he rejoins he gets younger. He's currently 45. Asked him why he did this, he said it was to get round filters and get meets.

over a year ago

My age is the same on fab as it is in the real world . It's bad enough to be false advertising with my filters and angles I couldn't lie about my age too

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"There’s a woman who keeps appearing in most fabbed pics who is at least ten years older than she says. Most people don’t care, just be honest. "

Pretty sure there's more than one "Fibber" on there

S

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

On the other side most people I meet for the first time put me at mid forties, I'm married to a thirty nine year old who doesn't look it.

But we are pretty sure many delete messages because of my age, then you see who they have met & think "Fifty!" He looks like my fckin dad!".

But it is what it is, no point lying, you are only trying to convince yourself really.

S

By *etite HandfulWoman
over a year ago

Chester

"I know a guy who is close to 60. Every time he rejoins he gets younger. He's currently 45. Asked him why he did this, he said it was to get round filters and get meets. "

At least a dozen up here that do the same but most are wise and avoid them.

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Our ages are our real ages, we only meet at clubs and people don't tend to ask there.

By *hebritukCouple
over a year ago

London

Are we talking physical age or mental age?

over a year ago

It is understandable why people do it.

Someone is 41 and people have filters over 40 so they make themselves 38 to give themselves a better chance of a meet. If they do meet can the other party tell the difference between a 38 year old and a 41 year old? Doubt it.

This is exactly the scenario we have seen with someone we met. It they hadn’t told us we would not know. They look 38 to us but there’s a wide range of 38 year old looks.

People are only found out if it get to say 5 or more years in our view. For those saying you’d be found out we doubt you would if the age difference is less than 5 years.

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"It is understandable why people do it.

Someone is 41 and people have filters over 40 so they make themselves 38 to give themselves a better chance of a meet. If they do meet can the other party tell the difference between a 38 year old and a 41 year old? Doubt it.

This is exactly the scenario we have seen with someone we met. It they hadn’t told us we would not know. They look 38 to us but there’s a wide range of 38 year old looks.

People are only found out if it get to say 5 or more years in our view. For those saying you’d be found out we doubt you would if the age difference is less than 5 years.

"

Lie about age

Next

Li about being sti free

Hmmm

Where does it stop.

over a year ago

"It is understandable why people do it.

Lie about age

Next

Li about being sti free

Hmmm

Where does it stop.

"

Not saying it’s right but people are knocking a year or two off to get around age filters. It’s a bit of a white lie. That’s very different from lying about sti where that could physically.

To be honest we always assume people are lying on here and then hope to be pleasantly surprised.

over a year ago

I've experienced this, couple of weeks after i'd met a guy he had a new profile with age 5 years younger, i was fine with either age but didn't like his excuses

By *unny ValentineCouple
over a year ago

Crewe

We don't get why people do this. We are 42 as per profile, you get what you see. Not too bothered about ages as there are some sexy people that look amazing at all ages, but then suppose the opposite can be true too.

But to hide your age to bypass filters isn't going to help your case when you meet.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It has always been a problem on here, people think it will help with getting round filters. We have a number of Benjamin Button profiles up here in the North East where each year they get younger.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

My profile age is my actual age, those who have met me would confirm this

over a year ago

I don't see the point in lieing to people they have a preference for a reason making then assume your a certain age will only waste time when they meet you and you either look older or younger age preference has a limit for a reason I say respect it

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I really am my real age

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

People lie about being straight, size, height in fact most things.

Just accept it and move on.

over a year ago

"It has always been a problem on here, people think it will help with getting round filters. We have a number of Benjamin Button profiles up here in the North East where each year they get younger.

"

Benjamin button profiles. Love it

over a year ago

Too add to that we went to Libs last night, wrote a review and lots of people attending have looked at us, it’s a giggle seeing the profiles and the claimed ages of some of the people, one guy in a couple claims to be 41 he had to be 60, no wonder there are no pics of him on the profile! Pathetic

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"We don't lie about our age, but understand why people do.

When you get to your late 50s or early 60s then the meets dry up a bit. "

Thats why some oldies claim their profile has been 'hacked' ( was their password 1234?) so they have set up a new profile.Its a sly mechanism to knock 5 years off ages.

over a year ago

Don’t see the point in not being honest you only get found out anyways

over a year ago

When it says the oldest they would meet is 99 yrs would they ??

over a year ago

"When it says the oldest they would meet is 99 yrs would they ?? "

I’ve pondered that question myself several times

By *ister KinkyMan
over a year ago

Sussex

Age is but a number. Mine is 43 and that’s what it says on my profile.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"When it says the oldest they would meet is 99 yrs would they ??

I’ve pondered that question myself several times"

Its just laziness,but maybe they just don't know where to put a cutoff based on who they know in the outside world.

H would still shag Sean Connery if he asked nicely

S

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

I have had seen a number of profiles where is says their age is wrong but they cannot change it, also had similar messages saying I am not 35 I am 22 or I am not 40 I am 55.

I am pretty sure you can change it, if not message one of the moderators cannot be that hard surely. Or maybe just get it right in the first place.

And to be honest I don't really care about age (well within reason that is lol)

over a year ago

my fab age is my real age 36

a lot of people i meet in clubs think i'm 25

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Don’t see the point in lying about age our fab ages are our real ages

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

Lies are lies however you present them

By *nnnikCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

"Just checked ours as my birthday yesterday! Looks terrible actually seeing the number! "

Lol

By *nnnikCouple
over a year ago

Walsall

"Met a local couple who said she was our age. She was over fifty, maybe even fifty five. No way on earth was she thirty eight. "

I'd love to hear more.....

over a year ago

"When it says the oldest they would meet is 99 yrs would they ??

I’ve pondered that question myself several times

Its just laziness,but maybe they just don't know where to put a cutoff based on who they know in the outside world.

H would still shag Sean Connery if he asked nicely

S"

He lives in a villa in benidorm so I guess I know your next holiday destination

over a year ago

On my first visit here many years ago, I took 10 years off my age.

It lovely being wanted. But I was slowly being sussed!

Now I'm here with my real age. And do you know what, it's better. It's definitely quieter because of filters, but feels good because I have no skeletons in the cupboard!

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

"On my first visit here many years ago, I took 10 years off my age.

Now I'm here with my real age. And do you know what, it's better. It's definitely quieter because of filters, but feels good because I have no skeletons in the cupboard! "

Why not identify as female if you need to feel wanted?

over a year ago

"On my first visit here many years ago, I took 10 years off my age.

Now I'm here with my real age. And do you know what, it's better. It's definitely quieter because of filters, but feels good because I have no skeletons in the cupboard!

Why not identify as female if you need to feel wanted?"

Lol.....what's the point of that? I've got a dangly thing!!!

By *educerMan
over a year ago

Brentwood

No point in lying, I have met a few women who have lied and upon meeting them it is quite obvious...

over a year ago

Our age is our correct age. Although we met someonce recently whos age went up by 11 years after we said we were not wanting a second meet

over a year ago

I only have the one age!

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"is it us or are there more and more profiles where the age of the said person don't match, im not talking a few years here or there in talking 10 or in some case's 20 years being taken off ... why ?? its so obvious "

One of my pet hates. Chat to people who say they’re 50. Then when you meet them they look more like 60 or had an extremely tough paper round!

By *ocknblondeCouple
over a year ago

Arundel

Who cares about a number? Surely it’s about mutual attraction, blonde is 52 and has a figure most 25 year olds would be proud of, so says me

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Who cares about a number? Surely it’s about mutual attraction, blonde is 52 and has a figure most 25 year olds would be proud of, so says me "

Alot of people do, I don't want to play with people the same age as my parents and alot of people won't play with people the same age as their kids. It's all about making an informed decision, the informed part is taken away if you lie about your age.

over a year ago

"Who cares about a number? Surely it’s about mutual attraction, blonde is 52 and has a figure most 25 year olds would be proud of, so says me "

I'll second that!

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I always take my driving licence with me, as no bugger believes I am younger than I look

By *anana JoeMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I get why people do it but I am guessing a lot of the people who shout time waster when rejected on a meet have been a little creative with age claims.

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

"I always take my driving licence with me, as no bugger believes I am younger than I look "

Do you mean older than you look?

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Surely it's about attraction not numbers.

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Too add to that we went to Libs last night, wrote a review and lots of people attending have looked at us, it’s a giggle seeing the profiles and the claimed ages of some of the people, one guy in a couple claims to be 41 he had to be 60, no wonder there are no pics of him on the profile! Pathetic"

We went to a party once everybody there looked to be at least in their mid 60s if not older. We left after an hour and the next morning as we watched the verifications roll in to the hosts discovered that apparently we were the oldest ones to attend.

By *eicsbimaleMan
over a year ago

loughborough

I am 19 in my mind, just body that's ageing

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

My age shown is my real age. No point in lying about it.

over a year ago

I cant see point in lying

over a year ago

Mine is correct. Problem though... I’ll drop off the radar of many woman in about 2 weeks

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

Oldies here too Ages are correct

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Mine is correct. Problem though... I’ll drop off the radar of many woman in about 2 weeks "

I highly doubt that.

By *illen5Man
over a year ago

Bath

"I am 19 in my mind, just body that's ageing "

I'd avoid mirrors then. Might be a nasty shock.

Hopefully your attitude to life has matured though?

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I've fudged my age slightly (by making myself older not younger) but not by much and for the same reason I've photoshopped my ink out of my photos. I love my lifestyle but I valve my career. No other reason than it makes it just that little bit harder to prove my profile belongs to me.

over a year ago

"My age, is my age....nevdr even occurred to me to lie when I joined

I know some people alter the dates, for privacy reasons, that I do get, not using your actual date.

I had a message off a guy a few weeks ago, my filters are set at 35 upwards

When he next messaged, he was 30.

I asked him what his real age was - 36.

He admitted he'd changed it, so he could message someone who had 30 as her max age!

He's now stuck 6yrs younger as can't change it back! "

Someone was 23 when they messaged us, I said he was too young, he messaged back and was suddenly 31. Now he’s stuck there. Who knows his age?

I just spoke to Mr saying it never crossed my mind to lie, I don’t like that I’m almost 45 but it’s how old I am. Most people don’t believe our ages, but maybe that’s because of all these lying that I hadn’t really thought about! - Mrs

over a year ago

“A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali

Says it all really ... happily 51!

over a year ago

I don't have my real age. It makes it that little bit easier to be anonymous. If people don't trust me because of it that's fine. I have honest pics so I'm not really sure what the issue is.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"is it us or are there more and more profiles where the age of the said person don't match, im not talking a few years here or there in talking 10 or in some case's 20 years being taken off ... why ?? its so obvious "

Maybe they've just had a hard life

over a year ago

I’d rather be an OK 45 than a rough as arseholes 35.

Mr Cagey

By *pagafocsMan
over a year ago

Madrid

I have real age here

over a year ago

Mines my real age ,not too bad for my age ,still have all my own teeth and no fillings

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Our age is as stated, adding years is not to bad but taking say up to 10 yrs off your age why bother.

Post new Message to Thread