Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The lurkers

Jump to newest

By *arkndirty OP   Man
over a year ago

sale

These are people who send a friend invite without saying hello and have no pics themselves, can't possibly send a pic because of discreation, keep setting up new profiles because their reputation catches up with them or they suddenly disappear or block because they panic etc. I think there is an army of them out there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"These are people who send a friend invite without saying hello and have no pics themselves, can't possibly send a pic because of discreation, keep setting up new profiles because their reputation catches up with them or they suddenly disappear or block because they panic etc. I think there is an army of them out there. "

OMG... you are so correct xxx

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"These are people who send a friend invite without saying hello and have no pics themselves, can't possibly send a pic because of discreation, keep setting up new profiles because their reputation catches up with them or they suddenly disappear or block because they panic etc. I think there is an army of them out there. "

Shhhhhh, it's a serect

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it bothers you block people without pictures. Or go further and block unverified profiles everyone has the capacity to do so.

By *arkndirty OP   Man
over a year ago

sale

"If it bothers you block people without pictures. Or go further and block unverified profiles everyone has the capacity to do so.

"

I do block regularly but usually if there is a reason like acting like a dick. Have had very great meets with people who have just joined and incredibly nervous but I've eased them into it nicely.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

Yes, we get lots like this. We just ignore them.

Post new Message to Thread