Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Massage givers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I’m looking for either male or female masseuses that have all the professional equipment to give my partner her first massage that might lead to some extra fun, she’s shy and think she may enjoy this scenario as has spoken about it when discussing fantasies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

Might be an idea for her to have her own profile or make a couples profile so people can see who she is and if they would be up for giving a happy ending. But at the same time if your mrs isn't sure then stick to massage only.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

"might lead to some fun".... Thats asking for trouble. If she knows what she wants(outside of fantasy), she can ask for it. I'm sure you're trying to be helpful, but no pro masseur is going to play this game with you.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Has she said she would enjoy it? If not, do not proceed with this.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I’m looking for either male or female masseuses that have all the professional equipment to give my partner her first massage that might lead to some extra fun, she’s shy and think she may enjoy this scenario as has spoken about it when discussing fantasies "

I’m a professional Masseur, so are you looking for a massage with extras ?

If so I can point you in the right direction to a straight masseur

over a year ago

""might lead to some fun".... Thats asking for trouble. If she knows what she wants(outside of fantasy), she can ask for it. I'm sure you're trying to be helpful, but no pro masseur is going to play this game with you. "

VERY CORRECT,,,

over a year ago

I can see some poor masseur getting on the sex offenders list if he thinks he is there to do one thnig and her another. Its not really that god an idea to me.

Post new Message to Thread