By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

[Removed by poster at 11/09/19 13:34:05]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Can a cuck in cuckolding have a sexual relationship with his partners boyfriend ie single male or tv.

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

Sorry forget ? Can both married couple or just partners get sexually involved in cuckolding?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Sorry forget ? Can both married couple or just partners get sexually involved in cuckolding?"

There are no rules, different strokes and all that. Normally it’s the bull and the Cuckoldress(wife) have a sexual relationship and the cuck is not sexually involved, often the wife will make the cuck service the bull, assuming the bull is open to that, but sometimes that can be a relationship too...Cuckold scenarios are widely varied much like normal relationships are.

By *rivate room OP   Man
over a year ago

Bracknell

"Sorry forget ? Can both married couple or just partners get sexually involved in cuckolding?

There are no rules, different strokes and all that. Normally it’s the bull and the Cuckoldress(wife) have a sexual relationship and the cuck is not sexually involved, often the wife will make the cuck service the bull, assuming the bull is open to that, but sometimes that can be a relationship too...Cuckold scenarios are widely varied much like normal relationships are."

Did you BullforCuckold have a sex relationship with the cuckoldress and the cuck in your long term relationship? Do some couples like romance and kissing in the role play?

By *inyppMan
over a year ago

watertown

Wife and I are in a cuckold relationship. However there have been a few times when my wife was unable to meet but her male friends still asked me to come alone to service them. It’s only been a handful of times but if the bulk requests it - I obey.

Post new Message to Thread