Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Being slim and mixed race

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel as though i'm too black for some people, too white for others, and too slim for most. I get so much women offline, but can't seem to find proper filthy playmates on here, just tv's or men interested. Is it my pics, or just too much choice for people on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I feel as though i'm too black for some people, too white for others, and too slim for most. I get so much women offline, but can't seem to find proper filthy playmates on here, just tv's or men interested. Is it my pics, or just too much choice for people on here?"

Ok where do I start.

Your profile is so bland. Pictures of you in clothes is a good thing but need more pictures of what is expected, maybe a topless one.

You basically no bio. You are telling people what you like is the simplest form but what women is good to read it and think "wow, he has totally drawn me in and I want to know more!". Dont be scared to give a bit of personality on your profile - pictures of you smiling, the things you like to do. You are more likely to attract someone with the same interests so there is a connection then anything else.

For me personally it's not just about looks or kinks it's about knowing I will get on with that person whilst in their company and wont feel like it's a quick fuck.

Hope this helps.

By *rince Charming 69Man
over a year ago

Loughborough

Nothing to do with being Black, white, mixed or slim.....

Its simply because your profile is not good enough!

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I feel as though i'm too black for some people, too white for others, and too slim for most. I get so much women offline, but can't seem to find proper filthy playmates on here, just tv's or men interested. Is it my pics, or just too much choice for people on here?"

Why look on here if you get so many women offline?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hello and welcome to the forum

It is difficult for single men on fab, there are so many compared to women that they can find it difficult to stand out.

It's tempting to blame certain unchangeable physical attributes like skin colour, cock size, body shape and type or age when the truth is it's sheer weight of numbers usually.

Make sure your profile and photos are decent, join in the forum in a positive way, go to organised socials or clubs and reassess your expectations. Men generally need to put more work in to fab than women.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're kidding right?

Being black and slim is like the golden ticket on this site. As others have said, consider your profile. It's the only thing it can be as you have all of the most desired characteristics of most single females on the site going for you. You're incredibly lucky!

Post new Message to Thread