Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi guys

Jump to newest

By *ockNRollArtist OP   Man
over a year ago

Derby

So, I see lot of people on their profiles that they don't want bi fellas. And I'm curious to know why?

Like, I'm not after arguments I'm just curious. Why is a guy swinging both ways a deal breaker?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This question has been asked 100 timers here if you do a search you will get a myriad of answers and would be quicker than waiting for people to comment here.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

For some folks it's because they're homophobic, for others it's because we're deemed to be unclean and riddled with various diseases and for the remainder it's because they don't trust someone to respect their boundaries and think we're just going to jump on the guy and have our wicked way with them. If every bi guy was actually honest on their profile, then the people who won't meet them would probably start changing their preferences when they find out that there's only a few truly straight guys left and they've all got to fuck the same people all the time.

over a year ago

Derby

"This question has been asked 100 timers here if you do a search you will get a myriad of answers and would be quicker than waiting for people to comment here. "

Maybe, but I'm either lazy or not sure how to work the forums properly yet.

And hey, it seems to be an evergreen topic, so why not go again from the beginning for newbies?

over a year ago

Derby

"For some folks it's because they're homophobic, for others it's because we're deemed to be unclean and riddled with various diseases and for the remainder it's because they don't trust someone to respect their boundaries and think we're just going to jump on the guy and have our wicked way with them. If every bi guy was actually honest on their profile, then the people who won't meet them would probably start changing their preferences when they find out that there's only a few truly straight guys left and they've all got to fuck the same people all the time."

Yeah, I was worried that it would be a slight case of homophobia.

I wanted it to be a reason a bit more subtle than that. Ah well...

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"For some folks it's because they're homophobic, for others it's because we're deemed to be unclean and riddled with various diseases and for the remainder it's because they don't trust someone to respect their boundaries and think we're just going to jump on the guy and have our wicked way with them. If every bi guy was actually honest on their profile, then the people who won't meet them would probably start changing their preferences when they find out that there's only a few truly straight guys left and they've all got to fuck the same people all the time.

I wanted it to be a reason a bit more subtle than that. Ah well..."

Not much that's subtle on here.

over a year ago

Derby

"For some folks it's because they're homophobic, for others it's because we're deemed to be unclean and riddled with various diseases and for the remainder it's because they don't trust someone to respect their boundaries and think we're just going to jump on the guy and have our wicked way with them. If every bi guy was actually honest on their profile, then the people who won't meet them would probably start changing their preferences when they find out that there's only a few truly straight guys left and they've all got to fuck the same people all the time.

I wanted it to be a reason a bit more subtle than that. Ah well...

Not much that's subtle on here."

Fair point!

Post new Message to Thread