Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mrs getting more submissive

Jump to newest

By *011 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Mrs has been getting more and more submissive over the last few months. We've had a lot of fun but being honest with you, as a guy who is more sub than Dom, I could do with some more ideas on how to keep things exciting!

Feel free to message with your ideas if you're shy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Following

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

It's all about finding things your confident with then building from that base. Talk to her, see what she likes that you already do and see what you can do from that. Dont try and do too much to fast. Most importantly, have fun with it, cause being a dom can be great fun once your used to it.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I think you need to involve someone else who is used to being dominant and feels it

If you’re more used to feeling sub trying to force yourself probably isn’t going to work either for you or her to be honest

Have you seen her with a dominant man before?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

what kind of things does she like? The mental side of being dominated or the physical side? Does she like spanking etc or gentle tie and tease?

By *011 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

Hi all. Thanks for your replies. I’m going to reply privately to you all as soon as I can

By *011 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 10/09/19 23:20:36]

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

It's fine and often better to chat and ask things out here in the forum OP rather than via message.

D/s and indeed BDSM is a huge spectrum that has mild kink play at one end and very extreme stuff at the other end. So it might help if you decide where on that spectrum you sit - if it's just a little added spice in the bedroom every now and then it's somewhat different from something a little more structured.

Best thing you can do is sit down and discuss with each other what you each want from this - maybe both of you separately complete some on-line BDSM questionnaires and then compare notes to find common ground or ideas for things you could try.

If you want to get into the kink scene more seriously you could do worse than get along to a local munch (socials for kinksters) and chat to like minded people and take it from there. Or perhaps seek out some reading material to further your knowledge - SM101 and Screw The Thorns Bring Me The Roses are both very good reads available from Amazon.

Remember there is no right or wrong way to D/s only your way that is agreed from a position of both knowledge and consent with both of you.

Hope that helps

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

we're happy to discuss on the forum op

Post new Message to Thread