Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

g or ghb ... in lube

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

well i watch dispatches on ch4 i knew about g or chems sex or the fact it was used as a date r*p* drug ..but as the program went on i was shocked to see that its now used in lube and that its getting as big a problem in all scenes and not just the gay scene.

im bringing this up so people know ..i now will not used any lube unless its mine i find this very scary to think that something as innocent and fun as lube could be used as a new date r*p* drug where your consent to have sex with someone turns into i can do anything to you now and you cant say no.... i was shocked those of you with catch up tv should give it a view.

also that this drug is so dangerous that it only needs to be a few mil out to kill you.

the other thing with this program is while its opens eyes to the problem it also give those with dark idea's new ideas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hebritukCouple
over a year ago

London

Thanks for the info

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am surprised it does not burn when inserted

over a year ago

burn ?? im under the view that its not noticeable according to the program

over a year ago

GHB in pure form GBL burns, assumed GHB would have

over a year ago

there was no mention of burn drink or lube on the program

By *ackandJill1Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Wow this is so worrying, not only for swinging meet types of situations. If this is a new way of administering ghb it takes away the need to disguise in a drink, anybody with exposed skin could be smeared with any laced liquid either in a random attack or a planned one

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

The world can be a little scary and rather sad sometimes .

Thank you for sharing this .

I will only use my own lube from now on. Xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Worrying. Bent over, you may not realise what's lubing you. Someone posted this was not covered in the show though. I'm outside of the UK, so cannot view it.

over a year ago

it is scary and what even more scary is when overdose and its killing you the person snores as if in a deep sleep thats the sign your dying yet most people will look as you and think ah they are just sleeping it off ...

By *r Nowt SpecialMan
over a year ago

north west

What a very sad world we live in...why on earth wouod soneone want to harm someone else in such a devious and sick way .

over a year ago

yep but lets not forget whiles its used as a r*p* drug its mainly used openly by people too same as having a joint or p*pp*rs its used in the same way it makes bottom guys very relaxed and open to lots of anal with lots of guys hence being used in orgy type parties but the error margin with the dose is so small that many are dying whats worse is there are only 4 hospital in the uk that test for it think the number was 300 men died.

so what they were saying was if all hospitals tested for this it would be 1000s and it would be the biggest drug overdose killer by far.

because its a sex drug for pleasure for most they wont report it as such so it go's investigated there is no test on the nhs that can trace it unless you pay private and thats where the stigma comes in to play

over a year ago

300 men died per year

over a year ago

I'm not sure where they got their information from but GHB would have little to no effect unless ingested or insufflated. Physical contact with the skin would take huge amounts to have any active effect and even then would take hours to kick in. It seems like people would do this for pleasure rather than as a targeted attack where it would be very unlikely to work as intended.

over a year ago

the program never suggested skin contact it was oral or anal

over a year ago

"the program never suggested skin contact it was oral or anal"

Ahhh that make a more sense, I apologise. It's still a very round about way to go considering anyone could just lace a drink, although personally I believe it has a very distinctive metallic taste that couldn't be overlooked, but then again some are more aware than others.

By *ogeropeMan
over a year ago

brighton

It is infused through mucus membraine, gums, vagina, anus, nostrils all can absorb substaces and are used in normal medical practice. Suppositories are a obivious example. The sniffing of substances is because the insde of the nose captures the drug. Over my many years I have been around the club scene, not only swingers clubs, and have been around people who use substances, there are some weierd ways of getting substaces into a body. I think the researchers on this very imformative program do know what they are talking about.

over a year ago

"It is infused through mucus membraine, gums, vagina, anus, nostrils all can absorb substaces and are used in normal medical practice. Suppositories are a obivious example. The sniffing of substances is because the insde of the nose captures the drug. Over my many years I have been around the club scene, not only swingers clubs, and have been around people who use substances, there are some weierd ways of getting substaces into a body. I think the researchers on this very imformative program do know what they are talking about."

I'm not so sure, there are a lot of myths surrounding drugs that are perpetuated on TV programmes. I've used GHB recreationally several times and know that if you intended to use GHB for any nefarious purpose there are far more effective ways to do so that to put it in lube, unless of course you were experimenting on yourself.

over a year ago

this was ch4 dispatches it was hosted by a gay guy who knew the scene well and had lost friends with the drug and how men were being r*p* when they did not know wht they were taking or did not know they were taking anything it was aimed at oral and anal nothing else it had medical experts on the show as well as many who admit taking it first hand ...

if you google gbh and lube i found a massive write up about the guy who r*p*d and killed 12 guys by the lube method and one i belive he syringed neat anally i suppose as with all dr*gs there will be those who say its safe thats fine for those who want to take it and know how to take it ...

but its been known as an oral/spiking r*p* drug for years the shock now is some low lifes are using it with lube most people would not think to check the lube or even think there is something wrong with it so its kinda r*p* with consent from the start yet have no say where it will end up with the added bonus of it could kill you too.

also as good as the show was its also telling the wider playing field hey if your a sicko you can do this

over a year ago

"this was ch4 dispatches it was hosted by a gay guy who knew the scene well and had lost friends with the drug and how men were being r*p* when they did not know wht they were taking or did not know they were taking anything it was aimed at oral and anal nothing else it had medical experts on the show as well as many who admit taking it first hand ...

if you google gbh and lube i found a massive write up about the guy who r*p*d and killed 12 guys by the lube method and one i belive he syringed neat anally i suppose as with all dr*gs there will be those who say its safe thats fine for those who want to take it and know how to take it ...

but its been known as an oral/spiking r*p* drug for years the shock now is some low lifes are using it with lube most people would not think to check the lube or even think there is something wrong with it so its kinda r*p* with consent from the start yet have no say where it will end up with the added bonus of it could kill you too.

also as good as the show was its also telling the wider playing field hey if your a sicko you can do this "

Yeah fair enough I'm not disputing any of that, it just seems an odd way to administer a drug in my opinion where spiking a drink would require less volume of the drug (less chance of it being detected, less expensive) and it doesn't require prior sexual consent or contact. It may well be there is a subculture for this sort of thing it just seems like one of those videos where someone sets up a Rube Goldberg machine to crack a nut or blow out a candle.

Post new Message to Thread