Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Naughty little sub....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been chatting to her for a week or so... she was very sexy 5ft 11 dark hair, great tits and the most perfect ass.... but it was her ability to obey and please that got me. She would often play whilst in work for me and send me short videos, I told her one day that I wanted her to soak her knickers for me.... the next day she sent me a location and told me she had left a surprise in an envelope in a tree for me.... I got to the location and sure enough in the tree was an envelope labelled ‘D’ I waited until I got in I opened the envelope and there they were...! Her work knickers with her cum all inside them! They smelt amazing I wanked with them wrapped round my cock until I cummed inside them.

I text her telling her how much of a good slut she had been, she asked what I had done with them so I replied explaining I’d sniffed, tasted and cummed in them.... she asked me to return them where I found them... later that night she sent me a video of her licking them clean... such a filthy bitch!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone else has similar experiences? Males, females or couples...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just you then

Post new Message to Thread