Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi mmf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all,just curious the furthest any couples have gone in a bi mmf threesomes.

I realise not many are into this but thought I'd try it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *weet_stephanieTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Hello all,just curious the furthest any couples have gone in a bi mmf threesomes.

I realise not many are into this but thought I'd try it."

We've had a few bi mmf's in clubs and the only rule we have is that Kim only takes anal from James - other than that we've gone full anal giving and receiving. Quite fancy trying pegging in a club situation, haven't done that yet.

over a year ago

"Hello all,just curious the furthest any couples have gone in a bi mmf threesomes.

I realise not many are into this but thought I'd try it.

We've had a few bi mmf's in clubs and the only rule we have is that Kim only takes anal from James - other than that we've gone full anal giving and receiving. Quite fancy trying pegging in a club situation, haven't done that yet."

That's very healthy.

I know it's not for some people.

I find its tough sometimes to meet a couple like that.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"

We've had a few bi mmf's in clubs and the only rule we have is that Kim only takes anal from James - other than that we've gone full anal giving and receiving. Quite fancy trying pegging in a club situation, haven't done that yet.

That's very healthy.

I find its tough sometimes to meet a couple like that."

You'd probably find it a bit easier if your profile said bi/bi curious. Lots of bi couples won't meet fabstraights.

over a year ago

"

That's very healthy.

I find its tough sometimes to meet a couple like that.

You'd probably find it a bit easier if your profile said bi/bi curious. Lots of bi couples won't meet fabstraights."

I know you're right but it's always hard to meet straight couples too if your profile says bi lol,so can't win.

I was a regular for a bi cuckold couple years ago and that was always openminded and great,but I must admit that bi cuckold couples are my favourite area.

Post new Message to Thread