Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What's wont with me.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's wrong with my profile. Or have I over done the block button.

I need to be distreet as setting up my own business at some point in the new year so dont want people commenting on my social media accounts about fab x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

What are you finding is the problem? You mention you're getting hundreds of messages a day?

Reading your profile, I don't get a feel for what you're looking for. Just that I'll be blocked if I'm not it. maybe expand on your type a bit?

I think guys know they'll be deleted if they're not your type so maybe drop thst part? It comes across as a bit negative.

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"What are you finding is the problem? You mention you're getting hundreds of messages a day?

Reading your profile, I don't get a feel for what you're looking for. Just that I'll be blocked if I'm not it. maybe expand on your type a bit?

I think guys know they'll be deleted if they're not your type so maybe drop thst part? It comes across as a bit negative. "

I agree

My own profile is quite particular on things I don’t like and things I like but saying you get hundreds of messages (most accounts do with a female in) and that you won’t chase for a meet can be a little off putting for a guy out there

Tbh if you are finding the quality of guys messages aren’t to your specification then search yourself because there are some real gems out there

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"

Tbh if you are finding the quality of guys messages aren’t to your specification then search yourself because there are some real gems out there "

Exactly! I know there are a lot of rubbish profiles out there for guys but there are some nuggets of gold in all the garbage.

Maybe clubs would work better for you, Op? You don't then have to rely on profiles or messaging to find a match.

Post new Message to Thread