Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Circumcised or uncircumcised

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I read in one for the forums someone saying they prefer an uncircumcised cock and my question is which do you prefer or both?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I prefer sucking uncircumcised - love easy back the foreskin and sucking on a big juicy bell end

By *attiejoejoeMan
over a year ago

Any town

Oh it has to be a cut cock , so much cleaner and bigger head too

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I have no preference.

And the chaps have usualy had no choice.

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

I’m the same as the day I was born - button mushroom lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Definitely prefer cut but happy with both

over a year ago

"Oh it has to be a cut cock , so much cleaner and bigger head too

"

How does having your penis cut make your head bigger?

I think it should be illegal until you're an adult and make your own choice. Body autonomy and all that.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

not bothered

over a year ago

I think it should be illegal until you're an adult and make your own choice. Body autonomy and all that."

I had to get mine cut 6 years ago

over a year ago

I think it should be illegal until you're an adult and make your own choice. Body autonomy and all that."

Correct! GM should be banned

over a year ago

Looks bigger

over a year ago

its often done for health reasons, mine was done when i was a baby and couldnt pee as it was to tight

over a year ago

I think it should be illegal until you're an adult and make your own choice. Body autonomy and all that.

its often done for health reasons, mine was done when i was a baby and couldnt pee as it was to tight"

That’s totally different

over a year ago

Well. Mine was circumcised at a young age for medical reasons. The doctor felt that my foreskin was the cause of some infection causing repeated fevers. Turns out he was right. All my problems went away after circumcision.

over a year ago

not bothered uncut or cut but I wont play with those guys who really should have a convo with there dr and tight foreskin .... was one chap at a club not too long ago his foreskin started too bleed as he pulled it back yet did not see the big deal when some of the women said no ..and you can see by a lot of pics on here some very nasty looking dicks that need the attention of the doctors

over a year ago

Cut like me

over a year ago

Mr is cut but as long as its clean, it doesn't matter.

By *afftypeMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Uncut every time

By *ikeandmollyCouple
over a year ago

swindon

As long as it looks good and feels good I’m happy. Oh and goes with out saying clean but how many dont know how to keep their uncut cocks clean. After seeing on tv some lad wonder why his cock was sore to be told he wasn’t cleaning it right at 20 I was a bit shocked.

Molly

XX

over a year ago

Mr is cut and I much rather men to be so. However I have never tried uncut YET but there is always time to do so As long as they clean and look nice I’m happy

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Un cut all the way. I don’t agree with genital mutilation. Medical reasons ok, but not for religion or cultural reasons.

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"As long as it looks good and feels good I’m happy. Oh and goes with out saying clean but how many dont know how to keep their uncut cocks clean. After seeing on tv some lad wonder why his cock was sore to be told he wasn’t cleaning it right at 20 I was a bit shocked.

Molly

XX"

I saw that show. I mean, you can just about understand his stupidity in not knowing to keep it clean, he was a fairly gormless bugger. But to then agree to let the nation see it???

By *entleman55Man
over a year ago

S’th West Mc/r

I was circumcised soon after I was born because I had a ruptured testicular hernia

That’s not easy to say after a bottle of red

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Mr is cut and I much rather men to be so. However I have never tried uncut YET but there is always time to do so As long as they clean and look nice I’m happy "

I get that cut might be your preference, but you say you haven't tried uncut yet. As I understand it circumcision in this country isn't anywhere near as popular as the US and is very much in the minority. Are you a statistical anomaly, Jewish or can you just tell from the bulge in a guys trousers?

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I like both.

over a year ago

Circumcised

over a year ago

Had an emergency circumcision earlier this year, best thing I’ve ever done! Everything feels so much better!

over a year ago

Uncircumcised.I like a foreskin.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Uncircumcised.I like a foreskin."

Yes, you can’t beat Kojaks roll neck..

over a year ago

Don't you lose a little feeling if it's cut

over a year ago

No preference as long as it's clean and tasty

By *ed and WolfieCouple
over a year ago

Gravesend

Mine is generally a preference for clean.

I do like the feel of wanking a cock with foreskin though

over a year ago

My wife has tried and tried and she just can't get away with cut cocks. She says wanking them is harder with no skin to go up and down and you often have to compensate with lube. She also says the bell ends can be rougher more leathery and not as nice to suck. She also had 2 cut ex bfs that both had issues with reduced sensitivity that led to lost hard ons and struggles reaching climax.

Tbh going to clubs / swinging has meant I've seen a lot of cocks now and I can see where she's coming from on some of her points.

She read this said story (link below and it remind her of an ex partners issues)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307

KJ x

over a year ago

"

My wife has tried and tried and she just can't get away with cut cocks. She says wanking them is harder with no skin to go up and down and you often have to compensate with lube. She also says the bell ends can be rougher more leathery and not as nice to suck. She also had 2 cut ex bfs that both had issues with reduced sensitivity that led to lost hard ons and struggles reaching climax.

Tbh going to clubs / swinging has meant I've seen a lot of cocks now and I can see where she's coming from on some of her points.

She read this said story (link below and it remind her of an ex partners issues)

KJ x "

Really?? Lol

No need to lube! Not leathery ! Not lacking sensitivity! And rest of it is just nonsense

over a year ago

Happy and proud to say I'm natural and uncut, I don't agree with Genital Mutilation be that for men or women. Unless it's something medically related. Religion can go and swivel.

I also think it's a somewhat delicate and sensitive subject to bring up in the forum's yet again and wish OP would have done a forum Search before posting. It causes unnecessary arguments.

It's good that people who have been cut can accept the practice and overcome/adapt their lives accordingly. But I prefer my member to look and act naturally, irregardless if someone "Prefers" it to the contrary. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not a trophy for someone and shouldn't have to mould myself to their ideal image of what a man should look like. And shouldn't be made to feel ashamed if I don't match that ideal.

That is something women have been battling for years and it is now frowned upon in 2019. So why we are now going backwards and ridiculing men I will never know!

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

After spending a couple of years with a cut guy I was repulsed at the thought of a foreskin. But I’ve been seeing a guy who has the most glorious uncut cock and now I absolutely love his foreskin. Funny how your tastes change.

So now I don’t have a preference, as long as it’s clean then I’m all good with either.

By *ogging DougMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"Uncircumcised.I like a foreskin.

Yes, you can’t beat Kojaks roll neck.. "

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"After spending a couple of years with a cut guy I was repulsed at the thought of a foreskin. But I’ve been seeing a guy who has the most glorious uncut cock and now I absolutely love his foreskin. Funny how your tastes change.

So now I don’t have a preference, as long as it’s clean then I’m all good with either. "

Of course some foreskins roll back naturally when they get a hard on - best of both worlds then

over a year ago

"Mr is cut and I much rather men to be so. However I have never tried uncut YET but there is always time to do so As long as they clean and look nice I’m happy

I get that cut might be your preference, but you say you haven't tried uncut yet. As I understand it circumcision in this country isn't anywhere near as popular as the US and is very much in the minority. Are you a statistical anomaly, Jewish or can you just tell from the bulge in a guys trousers? "

maybe im a statistical anomaly too

over a year ago

"Mr is cut and I much rather men to be so. However I have never tried uncut YET but there is always time to do so As long as they clean and look nice I’m happy

I get that cut might be your preference, but you say you haven't tried uncut yet. As I understand it circumcision in this country isn't anywhere near as popular as the US and is very much in the minority. Are you a statistical anomaly, Jewish or can you just tell from the bulge in a guys trousers?

"

Civilised societies tend not to genital mutilate. Do so only for practical reasons. Disgusting tradition from a disgusting book by disgusting people

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

Uncut here and love my foreskin, rolls back nice and easy. Love the feel of my helmet getting uncovered as I enter a woman.

over a year ago

"Uncut here and love my foreskin, rolls back nice and easy. Love the feel of my helmet getting uncovered as I enter a woman. "

Lucky fucking you!!

over a year ago

"I'm cut but I have a fair bit of skin left so plenty of mobility.

KJ x "

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We like the natural, non-mutilated sort!

over a year ago

Uncircumcised for me plz. I like pulling back a mans foreskin and seeing how wet the head is x

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

I like circumcised but it doesn’t have any bearing on whether I would meet someone

over a year ago

I was circumcised when I was in my early 20’s for medical reasons. tbh I’ve never thought anyone would be bothered if cut or uncut, surely it’s only ‘window dressing’

...but everyone is entitled to their own preferences

By *iproperswingersCouple
over a year ago

Rainham

uncircumcised pleases

I like a nice 4skin.

Xxx

over a year ago

Rainham

Civilised societies tend not to genital mutilate. Do so only for practical reasons. Disgusting tradition from a disgusting book by disgusting people "

I couldn't agree anymore.. What a stupid religion based peception on it... Reminds me of the really silly stuff we used to do to show our love to so called 'gods' hundreds and hundreds years ago... How backwards is it?!

Now for medical purposes... If the child's getting infections or hasnt been shown how to clean it properly and it gets stuck, then okay as it's relieving the child... As apposed to just doing it for a belief..

I've personally always preffered men to have their foreskin, as its nicer to wank and to suck, and there's more to play with but I wouldn't never purposely not meet a guy because his fore skin had been cut, Im just aware I have more fun when their natural x x

over a year ago

Rainham

"Had an emergency circumcision earlier this year, best thing I’ve ever done! Everything feels so much better! "

Wow that's amazing....as you've got personal sexual experience with having it natural, then cut.. So are you saying its more enlightened now since having the skin removed? I'm really intrigued

Char xxx

By *orthEastJohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

I was cut at 6yrs, but it was a medical need, I have had women tell me its a bigger bell end, but I think that's just a visual illusion, because you have the curve at the bottom but no foreskin. I have also heard it makes the bellend less sentative, not sure if they is any truth in that, would be interesting to hear from people who had it done later in life if there is any truth in it.

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Uncircumcised here

over a year ago

I'm cut

over a year ago

K has foreskin, but when hard it’s barely noticeable. Best of both worlds

over a year ago

"

Why is it cleaner? If it’s washed surely it doesn’t matter?

By *0something1965Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"

KJ x "

Awful lot of truths in tbis post - thanks

over a year ago

My foreskin is so long and flaccid you could reupholster a settee with it!!

By *enrydarrenMan
over a year ago

Harrow Weald

I'm cut and tbh I would prefer to play with a cut cock than an uncut just my preference.

over a year ago

100% cut, shaven and fresh out the shower xx

By *anmansanMan
over a year ago

London

This is my time to shine

over a year ago

"Don't you lose a little feeling if it's cut "

It's either you lose a bit of feeling or heightens it, it's one extreme or the other

over a year ago

I think it sucks that some guys wont ever be able to experience that. Unfortunately a number of years ago, a friend of the family committed suicide over this matter. Having been forced to have a circumcision in his mid 20s for medical reasons, he for one reason or another couldn't cope. Something which I feel could have easily been prevented. But now we will never know. Granted maybe his mental health was not 100%, but the procedure turned out to be the catalyst.

The foreskin is the same in composition as the Clitoral Hood. Ladies, imagine having that removed and being left to deal with the sensations, all because it "Looks better", is apparently "Cleaner" (bullshit) or your religion demands it.

By *ndymanchester1Man
over a year ago

salford

Im uncut and find an uncut cock so easy to wank off. Don't like tight forskin that not easy to roll back. But once cock is still and forskin rolled back most perform the same for giving head on

over a year ago

"Im uncut and find an uncut cock so easy to wank off. Don't like tight forskin that not easy to roll back. But once cock is still and forskin rolled back most perform the same for giving head on "

Agree, feel exactly the same

over a year ago

For the men saying it's not cleaner look it up it Is.. and what makes it more cleaner is the fact that a silly % of men dont wash it properly who have foreskin I watched a documentary on it I was actually surprised on the amount that they said (which I cant remember the exact %) but it's the common problem when they go doctors when it comes to the penis and most of the time it's because it isnt cleaned properly.

By *henanigans2023Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I prefer a cut cock but happy with either so long as the guy is clean and does not have too big a foreskin.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Don't you lose a little feeling if it's cut "

I had mine dove at the age of 3 owing to a long, tight foreskin (according to my medical records) which would have given trouble later on.

Over 40 years later I STILL remember how much it hurt afterwards.

And I would say I'm less sensitive down there as a result

Or maybe it's just an age thing...

By *ilkenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Either are fine well apart form really tight foreskins.

By *umblefunMan
over a year ago

London/ South East

I’m cut and love my purple header!

By *ants cockWoman
over a year ago

lincoln

"I read in one for the forums someone saying they prefer an uncircumcised cock and my question is which do you prefer or both?"

Uncut unless cut later on in life. Understand not many had a choice. As for the cleaning. You pull back skin and clean. I like unwrapping my sweets myself

By *DGF20Man
over a year ago

Dublin

I am cut from age 5 and i am happy about that tbh and looks better done that for medical reasons also...

over a year ago

Cut

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Uncircumcised for me plz. I like pulling back a mans foreskin and seeing how wet the head is x "

Some drip precum

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

"Uncircumcised for me plz. I like pulling back a mans foreskin and seeing how wet the head is x

Some drip precum "

Mine does, gets mighty wet !

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"Uncircumcised for me plz. I like pulling back a mans foreskin and seeing how wet the head is x

Some drip precum

Mine does, gets mighty wet ! "

Mmmmm so I see - slurp slurp Lol

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

Some drip precum

Mmmmm so I see - slurp slurp Lol "

Lol. Not had any complaints yet.

over a year ago

I was circumcised in adulthood and the ladies I have been with have always said they prefer cut, probably just trying to make me feel better though

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Some drip precum

Mmmmm so I see - slurp slurp Lol

I’m not surprised

Lol. Not had any complaints yet. "

over a year ago

"

its often done for health reasons, mine was done when i was a baby and couldnt pee as it was to tight"

Same here so I am told, 3 days old and swollen up like a balloon.

over a year ago

I had to get mine done and wish I hadn’t made me smaller but wider and definitely knocked confidence

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"For the men saying it's not cleaner look it up it Is.. and what makes it more cleaner is the fact that a silly % of men dont wash it properly who have foreskin I watched a documentary on it I was actually surprised on the amount that they said (which I cant remember the exact %) but it's the common problem when they go doctors when it comes to the penis and most of the time it's because it isnt cleaned properly."

Cleaner...in a minority of cases. Just because some people are mingers (a % of women too) it doesnt follow they should have a piece of their anatomy removed. The foreskin serves a purpose. Its not just for show. If women are saying they prefer the look, is it ok for men to tell them that they prefer the luck of a woman whose gond through a labiaplasty procedure?

By *waggerladMan
over a year ago

Liverpool o

LOL your right i was 6 i was coz skin to tight . I got a toy garage which for me i was happy with that

over a year ago

Well it's a proven study my friend cant argue with that no matter how hard you try and haven't seen one about ladies so cant comment on that. And the foreskin doesnt really serve no purpose not to sure you got that from and for men who have no foreskin beside people with religious views it's all down to health reasons not because they sat there one day and thought you know what let's go and get it snipped lol

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Well it's a proven study my friend cant argue with that no matter how hard you try and haven't seen one about ladies so cant comment on that. And the foreskin doesnt really serve no purpose not to sure you got that from and for men who have no foreskin beside people with religious views it's all down to health reasons not because they sat there one day and thought you know what let's go and get it snipped lol"

The foreskin DOES serve a purpose. Any doctor will tell you.

Most American men were and still are circumcised a few days after being born, not just Jews and Muslims. The doctors charge for it, its not neccessary at that age, and dangerous to boot. Its slowly losing its appeal in the US. Do you think we should all have our appendices removed at birth, just in case it flares up, bursts and kills us? Why not cut off our earlobes? Some people have much longer ones than other people. They dont do anything. You could get rid of lots of bits of the body and carry on relatively normally. But why bother when its not really improving most peoples lives and the surgery presents a real danger?

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

Mines clean as a whistle, never had any issues with it at all. I quite like it.

Post new Message to Thread